in layla out john cena..

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Diasick, Apr 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diasick

Diasick this guy

good day to be a wrestling fan.
    test
  2. KaTZ

KaTZ Active Member

And the beat goes on.......
    test
  3. Mave2

Mave2 Active Member

Wonder how long Cena is out for. Rumor is he will be on RAW tonight.
    test
  4. Diasick

Diasick this guy

i think hhh is going to adress the fact that cena is injured, or brock is going to come out and suspend him since hes got the say so now, i marked out when layla came out though.
    test
  5. FreshToDeath

FreshToDeath ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╤──

I hope Brock destroys him tbh. lol
    test
  6. abz is died.

abz is died. #puppybreathandcinnamon

WELP, so much for Cena being gone.
    test
  7. Diasick

Diasick this guy

he will be for a week and a half. that wrote him off for a bit.
    test
  8. FreshToDeath

I guess he's staying.. lol
    test
  9. Diasick

Diasick this guy

nah brock and john laurinitus is going to be causing chaos while john cena is gone, hes going to come back and save the wwe sorta like how he tried to save the wwe from cm punk and wound up loosing. I swear I think there trying there hardest to get him face again, it's not going to work.
    test
  10. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

this could help tho
    test
  11. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

so cena beat lesnar? how and why?

that kinda just ruins the lesnar storyline
    test
  12. Mave2

Mave2 Active Member

The match was awesome...the ending though.....

I really wanted Cena to leave and thus WWE help build Punk into the new face. Hes kinda in the shadow of Cena but yet gets the best pops. Last night was maybe some of the worst booking I have ever seen in my life...
    test
  13. Diasick

Diasick this guy

word on the street is brock blew a gasket backstage because cena was suppose to be wheeled away on a stretcher so he could brag about taking him out, like you may have won the match but I won the war, instead cena adressed the croud after the match.
    test
  14. KaTZ

KaTZ Active Member

It made sense for Brock Lesnar to win at least his first match back to prove he is a "legitimate dominant force" in the WWE.

We'll just have to see how the WWE Creative Team takes it from here.

I also read that the WWE Creative Team has no real plans on what to do with Brock Lesnar hence the reasons why his "employment" by the WWE is up in the air.
    test
  15. FreshToDeath

I heard this too...

Another rumor is that vince & cena planned the post match promo themselves shortly before the match and didn't tell Brock..
    test
  16. FreshToDeath

I agree.. Brock should have won Imo. Especially considering the promo's he was cutting In the build up to the match.. It makes no sense for cena to win the first match..

I've also heard rumors the wwe don't want "outside" talent to look stronger than its current main eventers, (Brock dominating cena etc..), as it would make UFC look stonger/more legitimate.. and if that's the case, then Brock was basically being used as a scapegoat for wwe's own paranoia, and they never had legitimate plans for him to be the No.1 guy.. this entire situation is fucked.. lol
    test
  17. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

everyone knows the fighters in the UFC are more legitimate than anything WWF has done, that shouldn't be a concern. Brock obviously could really kill cena, but the point is to make it a good fight, put brock over as heel because they refuse to do the smart move and make cena a heel, and then lead into a real ppv where brock has beaten and abused everyone but avoids cena or something, then cena comes out on top at the ppv with help from someone and make teams vs teams. brock and _____ group become the new corporate type thing and cena and _____ group become the new DX type thing.
    test
  18. KaTZ

KaTZ Active Member

The Rock is considered "outside" talent now. He's a part-timer, if you even want to call him that because I wouldn't.

I still hate the fact that he won at Wrestlemania, not because I don't like him, but because John Cena deserved to win as he is there day in and day out.
    test
  19. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Cena losing to the Rock was the best thing for him tho.
    test
  20. FreshToDeath

very true.., but don't forget that wwe creative & vince seem to live in a bubble devoid of common sense.. they don't perceive things in reality like the rest of us..
    I'm of the belief that wwe actually think their talent is on the same level or superior to UFC's.. (this obviously isn't the case..)
    there's been examples of wwe's thought process in the past.. they're dillusional, and often avoid facts, (stubborn nature etc..)
    they use people as pawns, and manipulate their own ideology.. they carve path's they believe to be accurate to general demand (who should be over etc..), not the facts and general perception or of reality..

Bolded is the catalyst for a lot f the problems regarding cena, especially the Brock situation..
    wwe's own stubbornness, fear, and loyalty to cena fucks logical decision making.. everyone know's its the obvious thing to do... wwe just don't want to embrace change and accept the situation....
    Brock could obviously kill cena, legit... I just think wwe are desperate to protect cena and his image at whatever cost.. its clear they value him more than anyone else..

I personally think he's he's trash tho..

the corporate/DX thing has potential to be dope, I just doubt wwe's long term vision/planning etc...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.