In All Honesty, Please Pray For These Soldiers On The March Into Fallujah

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Phantom, Nov 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phantom

Phantom T'is I, Ray Ocean

ahhh the polluted blue of the Eu! (euphrates)

wait for the AFTER photo..
    test
  2. Phantom

all roads leading in and out are secured but ive heard that a lot of the insurgents may have left before hand due to the delayed build up waiting for Allawi's go ahead.....
    test
  3. Majestic...

Majestic... New Member

Well.. You gottah pray for all people, not just the ones who are winning the war... I pray for our troops because they are mercenaries and soldiers of fortune thanks to the oil companies... As ocean said, were over there for the wrong reasons, but it would be the worst mistake of our time to pull out without finishing the job...

I pray for the insurgents because they are truly fighting for their families, their land, and their belief's...

And I pray for those of you who have no idea what a human life is worth until your close to loosing your own...
    test
  4. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

They have to make a stand. They need to do their best to serve Bush with a humiliating defeat. By marching out of Fallujah, we simply control the city and have achieved our objective without bloodshed.

They need bloodshed. They need victims. Liberals need it. Without it, they have no argument.
    test
  5. Phantom

make no mistake, it will be bloody. theres no choice.

all politics are off when the first shots fired.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.