In All Honesty, Please Pray For These Soldiers On The March Into Fallujah

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Phantom, Nov 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phantom

Phantom T'is I, Ray Ocean

That well hyped assault is underway, commanders on the ground have told the soldiers to expect the most intense urban warfare since Vietnam.

i dont know where this will rank with past battles in this war, the only major one i was involved with was the battle of 5 points as we called it, research it if you aint heard but i could have never expect a year and a half later after we marched across that birm from kuwait into iraq we would be fighting on this scale.

pray for our boys and girls. it wont be pretty.
    test
  2. Nokas

Nokas Guest

i been praying for them all.

may god be with them.

and lets see the least casualities as possible.
    test
  3. Ge'Nome

Ge'Nome Illest Since NessLee Quit

test
  4. Phantom

this time we agree my man.
    test
  5. Nokas

Nokas Guest

word
    test
  6. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

Pretty much all we can do.....
    test
  7. Enginear1

Enginear1 Im Back

war is bad mmmmmkay
    test
  8. Fast Flow Productions

Fast Flow Productions New Member

Poor Kids Man Gets Me Teary Eyed Thinking About It
    test
  9. SALVDOR

SALVDOR Delyreeuz Owns Me

i rather see my boy's fighting... then posted up and being attacked

i don't send prayers .. i dont' pray.. but i send my best wishes.. & hopes

my cousin is in that conflict.. so i hope shit rolls good
    test
  10. Strange1

Strange1 the northern touch

word, my hopes go out to my american neighbours at war over there...

god bless america
    test
  11. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

i hope we fuckin stomp them.
    test
  12. Rhawfax

Rhawfax Hold My Pocket

ya i'll pray for the soldiers as they kill thousands of innocent people...like they really need 10,000 fucking troops when theres only like 500 insurgents left after they bombed the shit out of em...

I really dont give a shit about american soldiers dieing anymore because thousands of iraqis die too but no american gives a shit about them right? because there all terrorists right???...morons...

fuck america
    test
  13. Nokas

Nokas Guest

shut the fuck up and get the fuck outta america and slit ur wrists in cancun u fuckin club kid!

we dont want u here anyways u nazi text-cee champ!

get a job burn ur house down and dip son. peaceeeee
    test
  14. Duke of Babble-On

Duke of Babble-On im a fucking scum sucker

^^ and is it all worth it at the end? nope.

free iraq alright....more like Iraqi massacre
    test
  15. Rhawfax

Rhawfax Hold My Pocket

ya lets pray for american soldiers just because there american...fuck that...
    test
  16. Troll

Troll New Member

This topic doesn't need to have bitching and shit in it.

This is serious. My father was in the army, so I know what it's like to have family overseas and fighting. My prayers are with them.
    test
  17. Phantom

lol....this cracks me up, its not your fault, youre just misinformed......

the commanders on the ground and by all estimates, including from Iraqi informants that there are anywhere from 3000-5000 insurgents, not 500 silly man.

and this is where youre not informed. the reason we have over 10,000 troops (not all american by the way pal) is because its one of the basic fundamentals of engaging the enemy that we operate under.

we NEVER engage an enemy that we dont outnumber atleast 3-1. granted there are exceptions if necassary but this is a planned assault, were not gonna go in undermanned just because a screen name from Oregon such as yourself disapproves.

now im with you in the fact that we arent in Iraq for the right reasons, especially since i was there and im telling you this, however our prescence has empowered this to take place and we have far too much vested in Iraq to not take on the insurgency.

thats just the way it is.

and by you saying you hate America just reminds me of that D12 song where Em says something like "yall sayin fuck D12 only not to our face, under your breath to yourself"

hey you hate America so much, act on those convictions.

but you wont because chances are at your age youve never been anywhere outside of this country except maybe on a vacation to a nice tourism destination and havent the slightest clue what its like to be outside of this country.

but hey by all means, pack your things, spin the globe and go whereever it stops.

youll be back here by the time you land.
    test
  18. Phantom

2 marines killed when their bulldozer flipped into the Euphrates river earlier....

it sounds so retarded but so many accidents like that happen and soldiers die, its rediculous....

i dont know if you guys ever seen a "wretch" but its what they use to move connex's(20/40 foot trailers), anyway the tires on these things are over 6 feet tall and obviously weigh a whole lot....

last january one of the mechanics in my unit was ordered to change the tire on one with some other mechanics.

long story short, the tire fell off and crushed his leg so bad he had to get it amputated below the knee.
    test
  19. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

May fate side with America.

Either way, it won't be no Battle for Berlin.

From everything I've read, accidents are the main cause of death in the Iraq war.

As for the other guy:

3,000 soldiers with terrain advantage, public sympathy, on the defense against a machine that cares about civilian deaths. I'm not painting them as invincible, but they aren't exactly a push over.

Here is a satelite picture of Fallujah: http://images.military.com/pics/FallujahOverhead2.jpg

That's alot of buildings to secure.
    test
  20. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

Both bridges have been secured (the same bridges where our soldier's disgraced bodies were hung).

Secure the highway entrance, and we'll stop a large bandwidth of resources such as munitions or reinforcements.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.