In 5 years, Derrick Rose will be better than Lebron James.

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by Ethan Albright, Jun 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ethan Albright

Ethan Albright New Member

Nobody talks about those things anymore?

Trust me....Kobe's 81 will be FAR....FAR more discussed in the future than LeBron's 58 pt game.

Parker's jumper improved GREATLY. His mid-range jumper IS great. He takes high percentage shots. It's what he does. He's one of the most efficient players ever..... His jumper is money these days. You should've been a witness to that this entire series.

Lebron is garbage and the Cavs tried to carry him as far as they could. Gooden, Gibson, hell even Pavlovich arguably did more for the Cavs in the Finals than Lebron did...

you know...since you want to talk about post-season and all. lol....Peyton Manning's mon.key found a new back.
    test
  2. double ML

double ML Guest

lmao@"lebron is garbage"[funny]

you ask every GM & coach in the league if they'd love lebron on their team, and i bet 100% of them respond with a resoundin' "fuck yeah!"
    test
  3. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

once again moron it was 48 points.

No tony parkers jumper is not money these days lmao.

It's really fun to go back and fourth with you cuz you don't know shit bout basketball lmao.

Funny you say parker is takin high percentage shots but you say lebron goes to the hole because he has no jumpshot. Lebron 6-8 250 pounds... isn't him goin to the hole a smart shot for somebody with his size and strength? :lol:
    test
  4. double ML

double ML Guest

lebron's 48 > kobe's 81
    test
  5. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

lol pistons in game 5 of eastern conference finals > toronto raptors team that earned number 1 overall pick in draft
    test
  6. double ML

double ML Guest

^^werddddddd
    test
  7. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

Foul shots? LeBron shot twice as many free throws and ten times as many 3's.

Tony parker has a better percentage in all FG, treys, and free throws categories.
    test
  8. G-Rob da great

G-Rob da great Fear moondog.

I don't doubt that, LeBron was terrible at the line this year, he dropped off quite a bit until the end of the season where he picked it up a little. He changes his form too much. But I don't believe Fatal was talking about the free throw line or the three point line, he was talking about the volume of shots Parker and James make in the paint.
    test
  9. G-Rob da great

HELL NO. You are the first person I've seen mention T-Mac's 13 points in 33 seconds in at least a year. Show me one recent media clip or report showing it.

[funny] You can already see the answer to this question by looking at how long the media talked about the events when they happened. Not to mention the Lakers won by 20 some odd points. LeBron HAD to score. Kobe could've stopped scoring at some point and his team would've still won the game.

I mean that's like comparing Wilt's 100 pointer to some of the things Magic or Jordan did in the playoffs. Please.

What the fuck, someone doesn't understand the meanings of the words greatly and great.

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, that tops your list of dumb shit. LMFAO!!! Dude, Tony Parker is ranked 46th on ESPN efficiency ranking and LeBron is ranked 4 th. On NBA.com efficiency rating LeBron is 7th and Parker is 50TH!! LMAO! ONE OF THE MOST EFFICENT PLAYERS EVER?!?! [funny] [funny]

Lol I'm still waiting for you to realize Parker and LeBron played more than 4 games this season.

"Arguably" did more... I'd like to see that argument. [funny]

A bad back at that, the McGrady guy you're hyping up has one and he's never been out of the first round of the playoffs.

I'm with Fatal in the fact that you're so clueless with your lack of basketball knowledge that it's easy as fuck to crush anything that comes out of your mouth. I mean it's so effortless to shut down your argument that I could do this all day. It requires no time or thinking at all. At least the other morons will actually make me think from time to time. [funny]
    test
  10. Pyro Technik

Pyro Technik Creatin FIREWORKS

Still...more people are gonna remember Kobe's 81 than LeBron's 48 in the future...
    test
  11. double ML

double ML Guest

no- i had actually forgotten about kobe's 81 until rippy mcdumbshit mentioned it here
    test
  12. Ethan Albright

Ethan Albright New Member

Suuure you did double.

Parker's jumper has improved greatly and he demonstrated it all series long. That's why he's so hard to deal with now. He can either blow by you or just shoot the J....something he once didn't have the option to do.

The commentators during the finals were upping parker as being the most efficient pg in forever. Sorry if they were wrong.........ha.

Anyway....fact remains -

Parker's jumper >>>>>>>> Lebron's jumper.

Lebron = NOTHING without layups and free throws.

NOTHING.
    test
  13. double ML

double ML Guest

if i said i had forgotten about it, then i forgot about you stupid fuck

you don't know shit about basketball[fu]
    test
  14. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

let's not forget that lebron's road through the playoffs has been a lot easier though

- a gilbert arenas/caron butler-less washington wizards
    - a new jersey nets held back by vince carter in terribly pisspoor form
    - a detroit pistons team whose offensive performance was stifled by cleveland's team defense

i congratulate him on his finals appearance, but it's not like he had to play great to get there. aside from a few great games, he had a very good postseason as a whole... not a great one

vince carter shot 30% as the team leader in t-mac's postseason appearance with the toronto raptors... that killed them

all of the orlando magic squads were #8's going against 1's

the dallas mavericks, as a whole, kept up a pace that yao ming and the rest of the aging veteran cast couldn't effectively keep up with

carlos boozer and mehmet okur beasted yao ming and neutralized his impact on games... the rest of utah's cast was far more well-rounded and had better execution

yes, i've dropped all of this knowledge before, but it continues to be overlooked
    test
  15. double ML

double ML Guest

how about you just admit that t-wack has no heart and will never do shit?
    test
  16. G-Rob da great

It's still funny to me that you judge a player off of four games.

Like in december?

It changed from "most efficent player ever" to "most efficent pg in forever". [funny] And who seriously formulates an argument by listening to commentators? Let me guess, huge Spurs fan Jon Barry said it? Or you listened to the genius of Mark Jackson? And I know you only watched Parker 4 times this year but he was a LOT more reckless in previous years and made a LOT more stupid decisions.

Bullshit and ya fuckin moron that wasn't the start of the argument. Your argument said LeBron should be a great shooter from ANYWHERE on the floor because of him being a guard (which is wrong anyway, he's a fuckin forward)-- so I merely shut that down by giving you a guard who can't shoot from anywhere. I can give you more guards that can't shoot from anywhere if needed but I've already shut down your theory by making you resort to a Bron vs Parker jumpshot argument meaning I've already won.

LMAO at free throws. Free throw shooting is by far the worst aspect of LeBron's game and you're saying he's nothing without it. [funny] You're a trip.
    test
  17. G-Rob da great

Don't get into one of your sensitive T-Mac spills, I've heard it before.

He foolishly called LeBron the Peyton Manning of the NBA. Well until Peyton won a Superbowl ring (something that was never supposed to happen according to this man) his teams had great regular seasons and "choked" or whatever word you like to use for their performance in the postseason.

LeBron is the complete opposite. LeBron and the Cavs both have greatly overachieved in the postseason in his first two seasons making it. And I mean greatly. The Cavs are probably two years ahead of schedule if you look at how quickly management was able to do this and what they were able to do it with.

Teams like the Chargers and Colts would be the best team in the regular season and then go into the playoffs and dissapoint big time. To say the Cavs dissapointed anyone in the last two years of the playoffs is a joke. Not to mention they aren't even the best team of the regular season going in, they're usually heavy underdogs against all their competition.

A better comparison would be Dirk or the name I threw out there, McGrady.

That's all.
    test
  18. G-Rob da great

And also as I've said before, Gilbert-less/Caron-less Wizards doesn't mean much to me because the Cavs defeated them at full strength in last years playoffs in 6 games. Had they played them at full strength they would've no doubt only needed 5 or 6 games to beat them this season. Jamison played out of his mind in that series as well, being the second leading scorer in the playoffs for those four games.
    test
  19. G-Rob da great

Postseason > Regular season.

Can you read my nigga?

Kobe didn't even break a record with that game. Lebron did. And again it was on the road in a game 10x bigger than that one against a defense 10x better than that one.

Some things in life are simple.
    test
  20. Pyro Technik

Pyro Technik Creatin FIREWORKS

I didnt say his performance was better...scorin your teams last 25 points thats crazy...thats like rec league....i just said more people are gonna remember it...

Especially the casual fan who'll think wow 81 points...versus 48...whether or not it was actually a better performance...

But either way I'm goin 2 remember both...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.