immortal technique

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by ase1411, Aug 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Koz

Koz Arnold Schwarzenegger

lmao gangsta
    test
  2. CaliAgent#3

CaliAgent#3 New Member

Yeah man, no one man can change the world. But if every emcee could spit about shit that matters maybe all these fuckin idiot kids who idolize them wouldn't be so fuckin' retarded. Even my little cousin who's 13 got into Technique and even though he's too young right now to really study up on che guevara he copped the first che guevara shirt he saw. It isn't much but who knows maybe later on he will look into it. It's better than him going to the store and copping the first fuckin air force ones he sees just cause nelly mentions them on a track. Peace.
    test
  3. phillipdrummond

phillipdrummond get at me for footage

I think you guys are wrong, I think art and artists can change the world.
    test
  4. Zhar

Zhar New Member

Yo Tek's sick. Everyone thinks they know what the man is about. I commend his content and what not. I myself see a lot of injustice that has been catered by out government towards unfortunate countries and have buried myself in research of my ancestral revolutionary actions. I know well of Emiliano Zapata, Francisco Villa, Venustiano Carranza and the rest of Mexico's rural intellectuals. I've read up on Stalin and...Shit fuck details right. I'm saying Tek's ill right. He has his views, and voices them, BUT YOU ALL NEED TO GET OFF HIS SACK N SHIT!!! Half of you kids just like his script because it's a new flavor and he's different from Eminem. Next time pick up a dictionary, read some books, and see where revolutionary minds dwell.

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.