immortal technique

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by ase1411, Aug 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ase1411

ase1411 New Member

i don't kno how late or early i am on dis...but i peeped the source today...september 2003 issue...and immortal was in there...just postin to give him respect for doin his thing.
    test
  2. Kontrast*AK

Kontrast*AK VisuaLies Designs

havent heard bout this.... what parts he in? or whats it say?

i know he got unsigned hype awhile back

dope shit though...congrats technique
    test
  3. WhyNot

WhyNot YeeaahH

yeah i saw it too. he was aquired as a real political emcee who was acknowledged for it.
    test
  4. sksugfsmf

sksugfsmf New Member

"..I hope someone you love dies"
    test
  5. Alfie213

Alfie213 The Alfamale

Hard to believe that a guy who I once heard in a battle say....

"You don't know the technique so don't tell lies, I'll shoot ur mom in the back and fuck the bullet hole until she dies" - Imortal Tech

...is so thought provoking and political..... I can't believe he didn't get in my face and make me buy revolutionary vol 2 when i was at rocksteady. I got vol 1 tho.
    test
  6. sksugfsmf

sksugfsmf New Member

^Do you think hes gonna enter a battle sayin "..The government sucks" and start spreading propoganda or something? It's a battle you fuckin dork.
    test
  7. Alfie213

Alfie213 The Alfamale

^Do u ever shut the fuck up??? In no way did i ever say I can't believe he doesn't spit political when he battles..... I meant I was surprised a guy who said somthin like that in a battle, is so political and conscience in his writtens.

Apparently ur sensitive about the Immortal Technique subject so I'll leave it alone. I think u scan message boards to diss people, which is more pathetic than when I drive by your mom n lil sister givin brains on street corners for Pop Secret and Speghettio's. jism jism jism

I hope u lose ur battle, shit ur pants on stage, and get laughed out of the country. Go battle in canada faggot, u can battle that dude who broke the freestyle record. Now respond..... so i can not respond, and ruin ur schedule for tomorrow of dissing me back n forth.

Disclaimer....
    This response was in no way a diss to canada, I love montreal, and Kardinal official is dope...thank u and have a nice day..
    test
  8. SkIP 2 mY LoU

SkIP 2 mY LoU New Member

It's Kardinal Offishall by the way. Not like it matters though.
    test
  9. Beggtodiffer

Beggtodiffer Certified BreastInspector

LOL! classic post!! [funny]
    test
  10. sympyl

sympyl New Member

asdfasdf

i'm just wondering if imm. tech. thinks his political rhymes make a difference. i'd rather hear some dope shit than some governmental shit cause apparently he can rhyme, and since it doesn't mean shit to rhyme about politics rhyme for the fans. thanks imm. tech..
    test
  11. SHORTY-DUWOP

SHORTY-DUWOP New Member

1st off...congrads Tech

Sympy...Tech can rhyme about other shit...but he has strong feeling about polotics..and I don't think he gives 2 fucks...about what ppl think about him....he does rhyme 4 his fans...if you have not noticed...a lot of ppl...are feeling his "politics rhymes"...I happen 2 luv his CD's...and his rhymes are sick...And I also..strongly agree w/a lot of shit...he rhymes about... I'm sure it does make a difference to sum ppl...he actually taught me a a few things....that I never knew...like sumbody said ..."one day..there gonna make a history book...w/just his rhymes"...
    I honestly..rather listen 2 him...then listen 2 sum cats...talk about how...they had a struggle and how they pop ppl..knowin they aint never...held a gun a day in there life....
    So thas all I had 2 say...
    Have a nice day!!!
    test
  12. Alfie213

Alfie213 The Alfamale

WORD!!!

"Moving out of the ghetto does not make u a sell out, poverty was never a part of our culture" - Technique (not an exact quote, but he said somthin along those lines that I just thought was real cool)
    test
  13. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

that's ill... Immortal Technique is sick.....

I got both his albums....and I'm a buy them when i get some loot...lol...
    test
  14. CaliAgent#3

CaliAgent#3 New Member

Well to the fag who said he should stop spitting politically, fuck you. (Too sleepy to scroll up and actually look at your name) So many people that I've shown Tech's music have got into it because of the political side of him. And it does make a difference, you can learn a whole lot from listening to Vol. 1 & 2. And not only that but get inspired to do some research yourself. Shit, Tech's music is the reason I've got into learning about Che Guevarra. I love it when I'm blastin Tech's shit and some older people that expect rap to be ignorant hear the shit he says and you see their look of suprise. Shit Technique became my favorite emcee the first time I heard the sample clip of Creation And Destruction on I believe HHInfinity or Sandbox. Shit Vol. 2 hasn't stopped playing in my stereo. Much respect.
    test
  15. phillipdrummond

phillipdrummond get at me for footage

yeah, IT actually drops knowledge, that's dope. a lot of kids prob. learn from listening to his music and views as he explains/breaks down economics...I think it's great on vol. 1 how he emphasizes the importance of economics and lack of importance of race in this country, and mad respect for "Moving out of the ghetto does not make u a sell out, poverty was never a part of our culture" - Technique, that's real. sympl I think a lot of people like the real world aspect of technique, he's straight from the heart, he really means what he says. canibus or someone like that who just writes lots of rhettoric and empty words doesn't have the same substance. why not try to change the world and make dope music---this nation and our state (california) is fucked up, majorly, I think this should be recognized.
    test
  16. Nick Name™

Nick Name™ SERTIFYDE WORLDWIDE

howd you get it without money..lemme in
    test
  17. phillipdrummond

phillipdrummond get at me for footage

slsk.org
    now please gind the busy bee, lord finesse, and cold crush brothers battles by searching for "battle" on soulseek and letting it search for a couple hours. hit me up when you've d/l'ed those battles, thanks!
    test
  18. sympyl

sympyl New Member

ya, i know what you mean, but i meant make a difference in the world. nothing is being changed by his rhyming about politics you know, that's all i meant. i'm feelin his rhymes too, and i'd rather listen to them than other whack shit, but i'd rather listen to him rhyme about something other than politics, that's all. peace yall.
    test
  19. Alfie213

Alfie213 The Alfamale

Yeah but I don't know if when Technique went into the studio, changing the world was his plan. I think he just would like to get out his views on society and the government, and at the same time possibly get a few who don't care to open their eyes at the same time. If you actually listen to what he's saying..... it's all really interesting shit, and tech is an emcee i've been feeling a lot as of late because of his rhymes and views on society. You are right tho he is also sick when he's just rhyming about whatever.
    test
  20. Koz

Koz Arnold Schwarzenegger

you better love Montreal fool... you from there or what?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.