Immortal Technique is 4 white nerds....

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Rev-Oreocookie, May 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MagicDonJuan

MagicDonJuan Active Member

yes they can.
    test
  2. biblemark1018

biblemark1018 New Member

yes living in the p's is great no utilities and its like its own commuity
    all my boys got pcs and xbox and ps2 all the things they use to brain wash us lol
    test
  3. IF@KINGHATEU

IF@KINGHATEU i h8 u

man you kids on the net aint ever been to a real project, if you post on the net dont act like you know unless you know some ppl in the struggle. cuz my cousin in kingston jamaica is so dirt poor it aint even funny, kids be selling there bodys for money... if you know what im sayin.
    test
  4. biblemark1018

biblemark1018 New Member

yeah that is why he talking as if we cant get pc and the whole world dont have to be poor how come the area when the gays been at got money thats where the people from the usa and other places like england be going to sleep with men and boys thats why i hope jamaca never pulls back the law banning gays
    test
  5. Prominance

Prominance I'm Blacker, Trust Me

You biblemark, about the building seven thing, there is no need to even go into why it was probably explosives because this was 100% confirmed by THE OWNER OF THE FUCKING BUILDING. In a PBS interview, he let it slip that building seven was "pulled", those where his exact words. How they pulled (which means to demolish with explosives) building seven because according to him it "caught fire" (even though it wasnt hit AT ALL) in such short notice (the building "collapsed" the same fucking day on 9/11. They put explosives and set it off in less than 12 fucking hours.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/november2004/281104unmistakablecharges.htm

shows the explosives set off

http://www.prisonplanet.com/011904wtc7.html

Mr Silverstein admits he pulled building 7 the same day. A building that was a block away from the 2 towers. The building caught fire but the ones around it did not. Just like magic. And they planted explosives in a 47 story building and it coincidentally came tumbling down the same exact way that the two towers did. FOr fuck sakes people

And Ortiz way to nitpick off info that os releveant to the main argument I'm making. How about trying to discredit the hard cold facts not shit like calling Bin laden a Afghan instead of a Saudi. Why did WTC 7 collapse. Why did the building owner freely admit he pulled down a building and it came down the same way the two towers did. Why where several officials warned not to fly the plain. How come the former FBI director was conveniently asigned (after resigning his post because of directive W199i and was going to spill the beans on that directive) to the UN section of the tower and his first day on the job in his new post he gets killed due to the collapse of the tower. ANd directive W199i which prevented lawofficials from capturing Al'Qaida operatives. WHy not try to counter those facts Ortiz
    test
  6. OrtizDupri

OrtizDupri then you gotta BREATHE

I didn't say he didn't "pull" it... in fact I agreed and have seen the video you speak of.

And I'll have to look up this "directive W199i"... what is it a directive from? FBI? CIA? Secret Service? You need more to go on, my friend...
    test
  7. Banned Evil

Banned Evil Member

he's weak.........period fuck all the conspiracy shits............Immortal Technique is weak
    test
  8. ADubXJ03

ADubXJ03 New Member

roflz @ this turning into some ubernerd conspiracy theory thread
    test
  9. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

Personally i do like his stuff. The only complaints ive heard against him other than his subject matter is that his breath control is weak (which i agree with) and that to some he just sounds emotionless/monotone when he raps (which i disagree with). Even when he is just talking in a few songs like Beef and Broccoli (my personal fave, too many veg-heads spouting how evil i am for eating meat around here) or The philosophy of poverty which though im not dirt poor or ever been to the projects, i can just listen to this song and hope that my ideals would be similar to those if i was in that situation.

I think he at least deserves some respect from people for the fact that without a major label backing him he has sold 10s of thousands of cds through his own drive to get it on to the people regardless of there color. He actually did a bid in prison which he could have gotten out of if he had rolled over on his accomplices or whatever, instead he hired a pitbull lawyer and got out without comprimising himself.

Hell i mean is a "white nerd" simply a white kid with a $500 computer. Is it a white kid who would prefer to think with his own mind and not instantly swallow everything that has been shown/told to him. wow guess im a nerd.
    test
  10. biblemark1018

biblemark1018 New Member

he sold 10s of 1000s cause his cd sells it self he have skill and is free to say what he wants this next cd coming in i hear 9 month is got to go platnium hands down he is rated 10 most wanted cd for 2005
    test
  11. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

I can't stand the faggot.

White black or what fucking ever. If you listen to this faggot you have a poor taste in 'rap' music. If you beleieve anythign that comes out of this ignorant faggots mouth then god bless america.

Keep wondering why the rest of the world refuses to take you seriously.
    test
  12. biblemark1018

biblemark1018 New Member

test
  13. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

If he has no clue what he is talking about then i guess they are teaching shit in schools seeing as he has actually taken some classes in political science. (read in an interview)
    test
  14. Look im Gangsta

Kid, he has no idea what he is talking about.

Just because some other weak minded conspiricy driven morons follow him and others like him doesnt mean he knows what he talking about.

Again, America will die wondering why no one took her seriously.
    test
  15. Prominance

Will you idiots watch just one of Alex Jones movies? There are nuts that go and make videos about UFO's and Alien conspiracies and then there are facts. This guy is not a conspiracy nut. He raises questions and correllates shit that has been hidden in plain view. That building seven I was talking about, had several government agencies within it, it was built to withstand fire for several fucking days, yet they demolished it instead of puting the fucking fire out, and it was demolished within 12 hours on the same fucking day it caught fire. My Silverstein purchased those buildings 2 months before they came down (years ago he bought only one building) and took out a multimillion insurance policy on all of them which ofcourse was paid out (in the tune of 3 Fucking Billion dollars, on a 200 million dollar policy, the greedy fuck wanted 7 billion) when all seven towers where destroyed as time went on. Any idiot who watched the towers come down knows it came down in the classic way that buildings that are set off by controlled demolition comes down. Those buildings where built to withstand tornadoes and earhtquakes and fire.

Marvin Bush, GW's junior brother was head of security for the whole complex of the World Trade Center. Guess what day his contract expired?

You have facts like these staring you right in the fucking face yet you still all deny it. Fucking morons. Yeah the arabs hated our freedoms, attacked the buildings and now GW is invading Iraq, oh wait, the terrorists where supposed to be Afghan, and the ring leader has family in the US who was flown out 3 days after the attacks and who have been prevented from questioning since the Clinton dministration. But why didnt we invade Saudi Arabia since these supposed terroirsts (seven of which are still alive in their respect remote countries like Morocco)? Maybe because the very first company GW started was funded by one of Bin Ladens Uncles.

YOU ARE AN IDIOT IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE THAT GW LET IT HAPPEN AND IS EXPLOITING IT TO CREATE A NEW WORLD ORDER

And the NWO is not a myth, GW's father has spoke about it in s everal speeches when he was President and it dates back further than that. DO you think people just make shit like this up?

Guys like Malosovich are either fucking idiots or the have some agenda for trying to discredit the truth and keept he status quo
    test
  16. Look im Gangsta

People who have been abducted dribble the same shit.
    test
  17. Prominance

Abducted. You are offically a certified idiot Don't counter the facts. Just keep on rehashing the "argument" that it is brainwashing. Can you counter the shit I have said.
    test
  18. Prominance

Nyimuru nagasaki, the architect and chief designer of the twon towers said after the tacks that they designed the buildings to absorb the crash of MULTIPLE Plane Crashes into the building and it was not feasibly possible for the towers to collapse. Ofcourse his statements where ignored and the official Government story prevailed so invasions could take place
    test
  19. Rugged Ray

Rugged Ray DEEZ NUTS

I'm feeling Tech, but I pretty much agree about his fanbase. Fucking backpackers are ruining hip-hop.
    test
  20. OrtizDupri

OrtizDupri then you gotta BREATHE

Prove it.

Umm... the Binladens weren't "flown out"... they flew out. On commercial and private jets. Once commercial traffic had resumed. It wasn't like some secret effort. They were in the same airports and airliners as everyone else - they're not terrorists and the entire Binladen family not only changed their name but disowned their brother.

And I don't remember anyone saying the terrorists were Afghan...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.