Immortal Technique is 4 white nerds....

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Rev-Oreocookie, May 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rev-Oreocookie

Rev-Oreocookie New Member

This guys dumb, talkin about poverty and racism to a bunch of white suburban kids. I don't think he has any poor or black fans, he's got some latino nerds at his concerts but thats it. Wasn't this guy a netcee before his 'fame' haha, wtf. This guys homo, how you gonna talk about revolution to a bunch of white kids who live in 5 story houses, lol damn this guys a major faggot.

Listen to Dead Prez, they're better trust me!
    test
  2. T.Nitewulf

T.Nitewulf SHUT THE FUCK UP

lmao...

lmao@dead prez
    test
  3. Another racist...from now on I'm just gonna point out the obvious closet racists in here...
    test
  4. ThaReal

ThaReal Hip Hop is NOT dead!

you got it all wrong...people who post shit like this are closet white people, they don't want anyone knowing they are white so they act racist to fit in

in other words...losers
    test
  5. Lol...that makea a lot of sense actualy...
    test
  6. Rev-Oreocookie

Aight then, lets say im white... I still think the exact same thing. FUCK IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE!
    test
  7. but you are white...lmao.
    test
  8. Rev-Oreocookie

Awww no dude you caught me.... But I still think that guy Immortal Technique is a faggot wanna be.
    test
  9. So what have we learned from this...

just state your opionion and leave race out of it...because it really is irrelievent and even more halarious because you yourself are white...dumbass...
    test
  10. Rev-Oreocookie

[fuc] *makes new alias*
    test
  11. INKonspikuouz

INKonspikuouz An sclábhaí na Éirinn

like no white people are poor? lol. i can see a poor white homeless guy from my window.
    test
  12. ADubXJ03

ADubXJ03 New Member

haha

yo this stereotype might be true

ITs cool in my book but i dont listen to his shit like that...but whenever i walk through the dorms i notice the biggest dorks bump his shit loud as fuck...i even saw IT live and the stage was crowded by a bunch of nerds who rejoiced when tech was like "hip hop is a multi-cultural movement" haha

the same can be said for black guys too, tho....like, for example...only thug ass black dudes with an IQ lower than 75 listen to 3 6 mafia
    test
  13. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

They're the nerdy white kids who will grow up to be scientists, engineers, doctors etc he's influencing towards being less racist... like the college frat boys that would be at Public Enemy shows. It's a good thing.
    test
  14. Frank_Lopez

Frank_Lopez New Member

and what have u acheived in life exactly???
    test
  15. bfire

bfire New Member

no, you got it wrong, immortal is for ppl who can handle overstatements and gritty lyrics, you my friend, are jus soft as a breast.
    test
  16. mike ockburns

mike ockburns New Member

Actually.. it might only be around here, but in my school 3 6 Mafia is more popular with the white rock fans then it is with the majority of the black hip hop fans, who mostly listen to Lil Jon and shit.
    test
  17. MisterE

MisterE Look @ His Face Now!

Immortal Tech is one of the few people that fall into the Intelligent Rap category.....

fuck you for talkin shit about duke......i'm sure you dont actually listen to whut he's saying........

you just listen to him say "revolution" and "democrat", and your mentality cant handle a serious subject....so you get pissy, and hate.......you should drown yourself in a clogged toilet........
    test
  18. -HHS-

-HHS- "Thou Shall not diss me"

I never really liked immortal technique he's just boring 2 me..
    test
  19. Iceodu921

Iceodu921 Resident Sports Genius

went to a it concert in albany...75 percent of ppl were black or latino and its a mostly white area.
    test
  20. biblemark1018

biblemark1018 New Member

yo that puss who started the thread hate I.T. cause he got fam killing babies in iraq and he hate that I.T. is calling out and talking the truth. my crew is blac and we feeling I.T. so why dont you come to my pjs and talk that s#!t.
    you talk tuff on here but you a puss no more will be said to you.
    you just a hater
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.