IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE // 9.11 // LOS ANGELES .... And other shows etc.....

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by ImmortalTechnique, Sep 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImmortalTechnique

ImmortalTechnique Commanding General

First off....That F@GGOT that is typing in here as "Immortal Tech" is NOT me, he is some wild obsessed STAN who needs counceling and a reality check. There are other people on this site who need that too. I am the real Immortal Technique not that c0ckblower and it's corny situations like this that are the reason I just don't post anymore, although on the sites that sell stuff I think they work for me. Please either ban that other guy or have me find him and break his legs.

Upcoming show.....

Immortal Technique //9.11// LA

Date: September 11 2004
    Venue:THE EL REY THEATRE
    Capacity: 800
    Ticket Price: $20
    Company: Fresh Culture/ Non Stop
    Doors at 9PM but get there cuz this shjt is gonna be crazy.

Artist: Immortal Technique
    Date: SEPTEMBER 13TH, 2004
    Venue:Fox Theatre and Cafe
    Phone: 303 447 0095
    Ticket Price: $12.00 and $13.50
    all ages doors open at 8pm

Date: SEPTEMBER 15TH, 2004
    Venue: Cervantes Masterpiece Ballroom
    Ticket Price: Advanced Tickets $10/$15 at the door
    All Ages w/ 21+ Bar - doors open at 8pm

Date: SEPTEMBER 16TH, 2004
    Venue: Minder Binder's
    Phone: 480 966 1911
    Ticket Price: $12.00
    all ages doors open at 8pm

BBOYS GET OUT THE VOTE SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 18TH
    7:30PM AT NEUMOS (925 E. PIKE)

Also Featuring: Massive Monkees (2004 B-BOY WORLD CHAMPIONS)
    Blue Scholars (SEATTLE WEEKLY 2004 ALBUM OF THE YEAR)
    Bishop (FROM THE OLDOMINION CREW)
    DJ Scene (BOOM BAP PROJECT)
    Date: September 18 2004
    Venue: Neumo's
    Capacity: 800
    Ticket Price:$12 advance @ www.ticketswest.com $15 at the door
    All ages Bar with ID

As you see I will be going on tour soon and I'll be passing through LA, Colorado, Arizona, and Seattle. Places that I love and respect and that have shown me and my cause nothing but support, I have family on the West Coast not just njggaz on the street that I run with, ZuluNation, and my njggaz in Inglewood/Compton, but I got roots in that community and if I need something to happen it does. That said I'll be passing through these areas showing support for the local Hip Hop businesses, the record stores, and the local talent that is struggling to get their message out to the people that should support their regional artists. Since I'm gonna be in these areas, let me make something clear to some of you, I've never been a nice guy, I'm not about backpack, happy funrap, or sambo ignorance, f&ck that bullshjt, and if you're crew or whoever the f&ck you roll with has a problem with me then I'll be Cali, I'll be in Arizona, so I hope that you don't tuck your djck and pretend to be a f&ckin bjtch then. If you really think something is sweet then come through, njggaz will put you on the listjust to get to crack your head open if you're dumb enough to show up. You seeI love what goes on at and , sometimes I even orchestrate it. The places that sell my merch (paying my mortgage) and make discussions that hate and love my music are good entertainment. But make no mistake NONE of these little kids with 5 or 6 aliases will ever or can ever say anything to me personally. I laugh at the rumors and jokes and never take their threats seriously. But I give anyone an open invitiation to come get stomped. Roll the dice and be the next one. And I can't believe anyone thought that cornball was me, collabos cost money dawg and I don't work with people I don't know my collabos are built around z I bleed for, period. As for Diabolic, he is his own man and I don't always agree with the way he deals with people but if you have beef with him or anyone else in Stronghold then you have beef with me. I don't give a f&ck about your crew or who you know, you don't roll deeper and you are not a gangsta. I've been out of the battle scene for a long time but I owe it a lot and I show respect to all the kids that bust their @ss for little money working hard to build a fanbase off of it, no matter what region, race, music type or politics you represent. I wish you young kids the best, the battle MC stigmatism is a very hard thing to shake, and the money is shjt, make music and rock shows...It doesn't last forever, build a foundation with it and strengthen your local scene.

Say what you want about me but I'm real when it comes to business, respecting other artists and networking with anyone East, West, MidWest, South EU, AUS whevere the f8ck they are. And I'm real about comign through to AZ, or Cali and fjckin you up and or hurting your family that I located recently. Much respect to all the MC's and thank you to the fans...save the sarcasm for when you see me in person this post was done to set the record straight and to show love and respect to Cali and all the other areas I have the privilidge of tearing shit up in.

Respect.

Immortal Technique
    Harlem, NYC

"The Middle Passage" Coming Early 2005

(Numerous guest appearances coming up too but I won't be at Brainstorm, sorry.)

Pen Hold me down. And holla at me, I got Amsterdam coming up again.
    test
  2. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

i guess.
    test
  3. enef

but first off.

how am i supposed to know. in the first post i say 'maybe im off the loop a lil bit but is that the real you'...cause i was talking to YOU. dont even respond to my compliments and make a post like this 'i cant blieve half the fucks that believed it was him' what am i fuckin supposed to think if its the fuckin internet, i talked to oother people who said u actually post here.
    test
  4. enef

'Thats not the real me You cupcake...'

damn, i figured you was gonna be cool bout shit

suck my dick for that shit.
    test
  5. key2life

key2life BK ni66a

cause i was talking to YOU. dont even respond to my compliments

wtf is wrong with u.........ah ha ......your an idiot.........

Tech was just showing respect to everybody .....this wasn't a hate post to anybody u fuckin clownshoe .........the fact that u take it offensive shows how homotional u are

respect dude's music cool.........but he doesn't have to be ya friend cause u do .....or even comment back to u on a public message board to make u feel good ........ u FAG

ever heard of STAN mail .......i mean fan mail .........find out his fan mail and send some shit and maybe he'll respond u fuckin geek .....

no more no more .....whats wrong with these kids .......

FP , BK Ac, StrongHold, set it straight thunny's
    test
  6. ImmortalTechnique

ImmortalTechnique Commanding General

Are you serious, you come in here like a fuckin obsessed googly eyed homo stan...
    We not cool, you're a cornball who sucks at rhyming and will never amount to anything beyond a netceee MC battle runner up. keep makin them hits on soundclick.

BigL was right.

"You male groupie you oughta be ashamed of yourself"

key2life classic post...sonning complete.
    And illmac don't post my money business little dundun.
    I'm tryna be peace, so yall shut the f&ck up. Read it and move on.

Harlem to Inglewood bjtch...
    test
  7. CypherA

CypherA Member

Fuck yes another Technique show, the last one wit KRS was poppin.
    test
  8. enef

ahahaha. please

i was just looking for a 'thanks'.

thats all. i didnt say 'respect me' so suck my fuckin dick

Now since i noticed you hold youself on such a high fuckin pedistool, you can eat my ass with a spoon ya fuckin clown.

i was gonna goto ya show, but since your a fuckin dick, im not, i can go with out your shit

Your just another stuck up MC that thinks hes the greatest.

I knew i shouldnt made that post, but i was thinking 'hey, maybe he'll be like thanks man, i appreciate the comments'

but no

'big L said this and that'

stop quoting other people that were 6 millkion times better than you ya fuckin mo.

no doubt you got good music.

But youre an aboslute cockloving faggot.

Fuck your show, and fuck you.
    test
  9. enef

i forgot one more thing assclown

i dont care if u like my music...its my shit, and i like itand so do other people except you

'you're a cornball who sucks at rhyming and will never amount to anything beyond a netceee MC battle runner up'

ill battle you at your own show.
    test
  10. MC propaganda

MC propaganda Well-Known Member

test
  11. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

Hopefully Tech gets to do a longer set than last time. Loved his show.
    test
  12. Identity

Identity Shaq fears Yao!

i think immortal technique and brother ali are doing a show in minneapolis on 9/5, i'ma try and get off work to go see that.
    test
  13. mind0ffilth

mind0ffilth my nose is a 2 car garage

Minder Binders iis gonan be sick

I just got an invite to grab the mic that night for the battle.

1600 Dollar Prize?
    So far , it's Apollo, Lyricist, Blurry Eye, Justus (cut throat logic)

I guess they still got a few more invites, but the 4 that are in so far, all i know is this is gonna be a sick ass battle

I' a probably get Power 92 to back it up too

And fuck the bullshit, Im also looking forward to seeing tech perform. Do ya thing . See ya there
    -Apollo
    test
  14. key2life

key2life BK ni66a

if u do that i'll personally give u 2500 dollars .......

cause its worth it to see u get ya skull smashed in

but you won't show up cause your just brave on the net .......u have no cojones
    test
  15. Hip Hopper 247

Hip Hopper 247 New Member

Identity, I was looking up info on the Sept. 5th concert in Minneapolis, and Its either going down today or Sept. 5th... I would strongly recommend calling the venue to clear this up...

From Startribune.Com

'Technique if you're out there, could you clear up what date you're going to be in minneapolis...
    test
  16. enef

oh i wont?

ill be there

should i hold up a sign saying ENEF with an arrow pointing down

ill battle him, i aint got hsi to lose, and when i get my skull bashed in? hes not gonna hit me, please. ill battle this guy, i dont give a fuck...if he wants it, ill show up...but resperctfully ill do it after the show. when HE feels like it

that how i am...ill battle you too...so whats up u want it or what cock germs
    test
  17. cumlaude

cumlaude big shot

Dumb ass....

I guess this is ENF whatever...the point is. You need a life and you got whored up but you're favorite emcee.

Verbal Sylense: why is everyone an idiot
    Verbal Sylense: explain
    PurplePurl701: because they believe its really technique
    Verbal Sylense: if it is...okay...if it isnt...thats fine too...i just asked,
    PurplePurl701: yea
    Verbal Sylense: but thats still no reason
    Verbal Sylense: to call everyone and myself inclueded an idiot
    Verbal Sylense: you dont know me.
    PurplePurl701: yea it is
    Verbal Sylense: wtf
    Verbal Sylense: no, it isnt.
    Verbal Sylense: i bet your a textcee arent cha
    PurplePurl701: actually no
    Verbal Sylense: oh
    Verbal Sylense: u make music?
    Verbal Sylense: u sing hooks what
    PurplePurl701: no
    Verbal Sylense: then how can u judge if its him or not, cause its known he posted on the site before
    PurplePurl701: i don't do anything music related except for listen to it
    Verbal Sylense: lol
    Verbal Sylense: is it hard to believe that someone with a record deal to post on RMC?
    Verbal Sylense: tonedeff and pack fm did.
    PurplePurl701: because it's immortal tech and he's obviously not going to post ina forum and ask where the fuck is the closest burrito store or what ever
    Verbal Sylense: so why is it impossible for immotal
    Verbal Sylense: shit
    Verbal Sylense: he lives in NYC
    Verbal Sylense: and he has a show dowqn here
    PurplePurl701: whats your point
    Verbal Sylense: and mexican food is the bomb.
    Verbal Sylense: why is it so impossible to believe that maybe immortal likes mexican food
    Verbal Sylense: ahaha
    PurplePurl701: ...okay
    Verbal Sylense: well. i dont like the fact that you think you know everything.
    Verbal Sylense: cause you dont
    Verbal Sylense: so dont come in my thread insulting
    PurplePurl701: ...
    PurplePurl701: who are you again? ....ur sure as hell not someone that has any authority over me so i think you need to take a deep breath and then shut up
    Verbal Sylense: haha...im me. thats all u need to know lil girl. i didnt say i had any authority, all im sayin is, you dont know me therefore like i said before dont come in 'my' thread insulting like your anybody in the first place, cause infact, your a nobody *send you back to the alley* yea thats where u belong.
    PurplePurl701: um okay you finished yet because obviously you need a hobby...who IMed who

clearly you need to tag along back to RM and make a track to vent about how Tech won't have sex with you
    Verbal Sylense: sex with me? haha...your such an immature one */pats you on the head* no go back to posting about how much u love eminem and 50 cent, you utter piece of trash
    PurplePurl701: ...who posted about fifty and eminem?
    PurplePurl701: yes now like i said tag along
    Verbal Sylense: i just assume
    Verbal Sylense: you love trash like that
    Verbal Sylense: i mean
    Verbal Sylense: u like brother ali
    Verbal Sylense: and hes trash
    Verbal Sylense: now i gotta get back to making music
    Verbal Sylense: by lil birl
    Verbal Sylense: girl*

ImmortalTechnique
    Commanding General

Crib: Harlem
    Rep Level: 10
    Are you serious, you come in here like a fuckin obsessed googly eyed homo stan...
    We not cool, you're a cornball who sucks at rhyming and will never amount to anything beyond a netceee MC battle runner up. keep makin them hits on soundclick.

BigL was right.

"You male groupie you oughta be ashamed of yourself"
    PurplePurl701: BWHAHAHA
    Verbal Sylense: hahaha
    PurplePurl701: thats about you dumbass
    test
  18. Moe Sizlack

Moe Sizlack Moezilla

You shoulda knew it wasnt him... talkin about hangin out with you and shit.... like random ass kids over tha internet... Im not takin sides but shit was as clear as day it was some fanatic clown....lesson learned.....that's why you stay in your place....

fan- listen to tha music and shut tha fuck up...
    artist- provide tha music....
    test
  19. enef

wow u saved that convo from yesterday

congratz

your an idiot
    test
  20. Immortal Tech

Immortal Tech Peruvian Assassin

Hey ENEF, whatsup bro.... pay no mind to the imposter who is trying to defame my name by posting such utter bullshit.....Honestly, "ImmortalTechnique" or whatever you choose call yourself, please stop posting nonsense under my name .... or else I may be forced to seek legal counsel and deal wit you in a court of law .... These posts are ruining my street cred and losing me a lot of my fanbase .....I mean, you have suceeded in turning ENEF, one of my biggest supporters, against me ....I doubt that he and I will ever get that elusive cup of coffee now that it appears he will not even be attending my show.... If you gonna post as me, the least you could do is not insult my fans.... I wouldn't even be where I am today if it weren't for their loyalty and support...On a serious note, I wanna take this time to thank everyone who has contributed to making my career in music as successful as its been...First and foremost, I'd like to thank GOD, without him, NOTHING is possible...I'd like to thank my parents, especially my dad for buying me my first drumset....I'd like to thank my 4th grade music teacher Mrs. Hansen for believing in me and giving me the lead role in the school school musical....In a way, she made me believe in myself...And last but not least, I want to thank my fans, once again, for listening to my music....I love you all.

And ENEF bro, I dont know who was the idiot that talked to you in such a disparaging manner...But I can assure you that he has NO affiliation with me.... With that being said, I hope you will still come my show...Do not let that slimeball affect your perception of me, he does not speak for me, period... Btw, I got your private message and I' gonna do that verse and send it to you as soon as I get a chance...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.