I'm trying to obtain a skinny cut/defined type of look...suggestions???

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by TAB, Jan 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TAB

TAB Model

I just joined this fancy fitness center and it contains every piece of new equipment ever created. Anyway, I'm unsure as to what kind of workouts I should be following during the beginning stages of achieving perfect sexual manflesh. Should I incorporate both dumbbells and equipment into my workouts or just one of them? I'm not looking to gain too much mass, maybe just a tad. But I'm mostly interested in chiseling whatever mass I have at the moment. I'm 6'1" and I weigh 188 lbs., just incase you need that info to concoct a suggestion. Should I work out a different part of the body each day? Like the first day would be chest, 2nd is legs, and etc., and then repeat the cycle. Or should I integrate all the main parts in one day? I'm also guessing that I'd have to use small weights. But yeh, if you got any tips or suggestions on what type of routine I should follow, lemme know. By the way, I'm planning to work out 5 times a week.
    test
  2. TAB

TAB Model

Oh and I also have a huge container of Nitrotech whey protein. Should I consume a glass after every workout?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.