I'm sure its been done but....Best Jay Z lines?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by KonviKt, Feb 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

jay is dat ngga
    test
  2. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

If he has to listen to a beat for at least 20mins before he goes in the booth, what you think he's doing? Thinking of what other lines he can bite perhaps? [pus] And no paper doesn't mean it's freestyled. Freestyled is unrehearsed and after I would finish spitting the rhyme, I wouldn't remember shit that I said afterwards unless it was recorded.

Imperial1
    test
  3. Meta_Mayne

Meta_Mayne Sup my Niger?

Why do you hate Jay so?
    test
  4. Imperial1

I don't hate anyone. However, he gets no respect from me just like any other shark wouldn't.

Imperial1
    test
  5. Parental_Advisory

Parental_Advisory Click Click Pow

^So Eminem and Nas get no respect as well correct? Just wanted to make sure of this...
    test
  6. THEDONN- closed

hehe word i dont know why the fuck she listens to music, cuz everybody "bites", quotes, samples, rappers, actors, singers, movies, cliche's, shit dont stop, bitch is a hater
    test
  7. DHighman

DHighman the wikedest

hahha, alrite man. i wont play the "im an english major." just dont come tellin me that do and did have different meanings when theyre different tenses of the same word. and everyting he ever took off big was the coldest shit ever. 'them rings and things you sing about , bring em out' is cold. and hell ya 'when the remy's in the system' is cold as fuck too. and fool, i can tell your 'stats in english' whatever the fuck that means, by the way you type. so take your english stats and stick your dick in them.
    test
  8. tequila togorgeous

tequila togorgeous New Member

A few of my favourite jay lines

"That's why I, squeeze first ask quesions last. That's how most of these so called gangstas pass"

"Your reign on top was short than leprechauns"

"When the Remi's in the system, ain't no tellin will I fuck em will I diss em, that's what these hoes yellin I'm a pimp by blood, not relation"

"isn't this great, my flight leaves at eight her flight lands at nine, my game just rewinds"

"All I got for chicks is hard dick and bubble gum"

"My attitude is fuck it, and mothafukkas love it"

"This is payback, i knew you bitch ~~~~~s from way back"
    test
  9. THEDONN- closed

test
  10. Average Joe

Average Joe It Is What It Is

At your wake as I peak in, look in your casket
    feelin sarcasti c, "Look at him, still sleepin"

I don't follow any guidelines cause too many ~~~~~z ride mine
    so I change styles every two rhymes

I talk jewels and spit diamonds, all cherry
    like a hymen, when I'm rhymin with remarkable timin

why is sacasti c a banned word??
    test
  11. PrOFouL

PrOFouL New Member

WTF? That's not rehersal. That's called "organizing" and "structuring". Know and understand wtf practice or rehersal is, then come talk to me about rehearse or blah blah bullshit, shawty.

Wtf@her definition of Freestyle. Are you vatos loco, chica? You need to learn what freestyle is. Jigga man, don't write on paper. Most rap heads do that and there is very few artist that don't. Can you kick a SONG, not a short 16 or some small shit, but the entire 3 verses and chorus, w/o using paper? He does it all in his mind, he doesn't WRITE, which is a freestyle. He's got the nastiest flow, rhyming it perfectly to the rhythm, and the paper is not even used. He's listening to a beat mumbling to himself, and still makes mistakes and you're saying he's rehearsaling before he goes to the booth?

Worst than that, you think nobody go pihranna(sp) on ~~~~~s rhymes. You think it's just Jay doing it numerous times? There's actually ~~~~~s who are biting to the point it does matter, because they're not very known or would be on its own. Jay's using well-known ones and spread out to those who don't know about it. Sad, Jay speaks on his experience to show how he could relate to what he "bites", but nobody wanna listen. Kid's sick.

You might as well stop listening to Hip Hop, cuz like most of these heads are saying, biting is everywhere in Hip Hop that we know or will never know about and everybody's fav. artist is doing it too.

Damn, I said I was done, but shawty keep bringing me right back in, like crack.
    test
  12. PrOFouL

PrOFouL New Member

Nah, nah, playa, you got it twisted. I'm not judging from your typing, but from the way you misinterpret the bar. I'm being myself on this board, truly expressing myself, not a phony front to impress.

Big didn't say Remy, Jay did. The lines are nice, but not the illest, that's why I don't agree, but that doesn't matter.

Uh, did and do does have different meanings. Lmmfao, you know you sonned yourself in the same sentence, right?

It was so simple, why did you have to bring up the "I'm an English major", when it's unnecessary, lol? We should've known this in Elementary, you don't need college for that.

Aight, DONE
    test
  13. THEDONN- closed

^u da man cuzin.

keep comin back to talk to imperial lame azz, hatin on jay fo no reason, lol, all rappers quote, we all quote, they rap fans!
    test
  14. SkippY

SkippY French MC

I love toast with bacon
    test
  15. Imperial1

Where's their long list of bitten rhymes?

Imperial1
    test
  16. Imperial1

In other words "rehearsal" dumbass.

Imperial1
    test
  17. Young L

Young L New Member

LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLL@IMPERIAL

imperial, you are so fu--in funny.. hahaaha

espescially after dude just said, organizing and structuring isn't rehearsal.....what a dumb ass.....IF structuring and organizing isn't rehearsal, then it sure as hell isn't called FREESTYLING.. Imperial does have a point, so get off of her tits...aight? She's just giving her opinion, so don't hate on her because she has no respect for jay-z because she believes hes a pirahna. Nas and eminem...ummm....name some stuff that they've bitten....and second...everyone doesn't BITE...wtf. using a quote isn't biting. but using a couple of lines word for word from another artist is. Holla back
    test
  18. THEDONN- closed

^nas took that jesus christ line from biggie.word for word

all rappers quote something that aint theres

da fuck
    test
  19. Celsius

Celsius Insert Penis Below

Get the coke cheap my face is like a coupon

too much pizazz for these piss ass niccas ta get past/
    to cool for cizops to cuff hizis ass/