I'm sure its been done but....Best Jay Z lines?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by KonviKt, Feb 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kriptik Thoughtz

Kriptik Thoughtz New Member

lmmfaoo, stfu.. th carter IS better than the black album... big L is jay-z's biggest influence.. fuck jaz o... and yall can take that lil emotional shit somehwre else.. little bitches

birdman JR = illest shit lil wayne EVER wrote.. fuck lights out and the block is hot.. he aint say shit n there that lyrically compares to the carter
    test
  2. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

carter is not better then jayz

jayz quotes
    like lil wayne quotes
    like everybody quotes, shit is ridiculous that yall try to down jigga cuz of that, why yall listen to rap?
    test
  3. DHighman

DHighman the wikedest

i disagree with you thinkin that that quote is about him not writing his shit down. the shit i dont write be the illest shit thats ever been recited in the game.... i think hes talkin about the stuff he didnt make up, he only uses cuz its the illest shit that ever been recited in the game word to the hyphen in his name.

next point. jay z is cold as fuck, a mad talented rapper.... there is no way around it. but he does use alot of people's shit. so, jay haters have to at least respect that hes really talented and puts shit down. jay lovers have to admit that its pretty bitch made for jay to use like 50 of big and l's lines after they died, especially cuz he was down with them.

lil wayne is not better than jay z, but the carter was certainly his best album.... the albums before are far from good.
    test
  4. DHighman

DHighman the wikedest

big was the coldest to do it, period.
    test
  5. THEDONN- closed

i think i am the only kat who alwayz loved/loves when jayz or any rapper quotes sum other hiphop then themselves...i dunno shit is dope to me...lets me know who they listen to.
    test
  6. Meta_Mayne

Meta_Mayne Sup my Niger?

If you didn't like jay you would pay him no mind.

Just like me not liking Immortal Technique. I don't run up in threads about him sayin stupid shit

But you HATE jay so you make it ya number one priority to come in and comment.

You = Hater

Live with it.
    test
  7. Kriptik Thoughtz

Kriptik Thoughtz New Member

i never said lil wayen was better than jay z

i said lil waysn last album (the carter) is better than jay-z last album (black album)
    test
  8. THEDONN- closed

hahah same goes for imperial
    test
  9. PrOFouL

PrOFouL New Member

No siiiiiiiiiiiiir, you are incorrect. See the keyword there is DON'T. If he said didn't, then you're right. There is a big difference between do not and did not. In this case, he's saying he do not write his lyrics.

What happened in English class? They should be teaching you that.

Do you realized you didn't make sense neither? How would he say the illest shit someone else wrote and swear it on his own name as if it is his? He's saying he's nice with the pronounciation, which perfects his flow, and he doesn't even write it to make it easier. He said "word to the hyphen in my name", because this punctuation mark is a signal of syllables, which is a reference to his pronunciation skills only put in his name.

Listen to "The Things That You Do" featuring Mariah Carey, Jay was rocking the flow on that shit and you'll see what he mean.
    test
  10. Meta_Mayne

Meta_Mayne Sup my Niger?

word to the hyphen in my NAME!

I gotta DL that shit now... peace!
    test
  11. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

For the hundredth time.....

Freestyle is UNREHEARSED. Jay writes without a pen and rehearses and memorizes his rhymes before he gets in the booth. That's not freestyling.

Imperial1
    test
  12. Imperial1

I don't bump jay. You can ask anyone who actually KNOWS me.

Imperial1
    test
  13. Imperial1

Shit that's like telling me not to pay 50 no mind on this board when damn near all the threads started in the last week have been about him. [pus]

Imperial1
    test
  14. DHighman

DHighman the wikedest

i dont know bout all that. as far as grammar goes home boy, im an english major. did and do are the same word in different tenses so you can take all that talk somewhere else. you may be right, but i think hes addressing the stuff he bites. why would he differentiate between his own work, regardless of how he records it. as far as the pronunciation shit goes, your lookin into that shit too fuckin deeply and i DO not, or DID not follow you. so run that back boy. so keep your grammar lessons to yourself, and watch out for those double negatives, they can be a real bitch... then we'll see who 'didnt make sense neither'
    test
  15. THEDONN- closed

cuz u a lame bitch, u dont bump him, but yet comes in his threads and talks about the man, lOLolOLo,lOLolOLol u wack!why da fuck would u even open up a thread to somebody u dont like, he disgust's u, so why he on ya mind sweetheart?get real man!
    test
  16. Imperial1

Same reason why I post in any other thread on any other message board. To post my thoughts.

Imperial1
    test
  17. ObviousEnigma

ObviousEnigma New Member

Whats that line......

hmmmm- OH YEAH

"I wont be rapping anymore"

Thats his best line or rather his best career move- at least for me.

Jay Z is a bitch
    test
  18. Imperial1

And there you have it.

Imperial1
    test
  19. PrOFouL

PrOFouL New Member

lmmfao@ unrehearsed. WTF. As far as I've seen him do this. Rehearsal isn't involved. He spit it. If he don't like it, he goes back to modify it. Before all this, he thinks up a song in his mind while listening to the beat capturing the rhythm. There's no practicing in the drill. SO what are you talking about? And who said freestyle is unrehearsed? DO you understand that if he doesn't write anything down on paper but uses his mind is also freestyling?
    test
  20. PrOFouL

PrOFouL New Member

Lmmfao, you expect me to believe you're majoring English? Lmao@I'm looking in too deeply, it only took me 1 minute to figure that out, wth do you know?

Jay said he don't write, meaning at any time he doesn't write. If he was referring to what he bit, then he supposed to use the word "did" since it was already written, right?

I maybe right? Of course I'm right, because like I told Imperial before, that Jay doesn't even "bite" mostly ill lines, they're either set-up lines or some wack shit he decide to make ill. SO how the hell is the lines he bite the illest shit ever been recited in the game?

"The Remy in the system, ain't no tellin' when I'ma fuck em or diss em"<<<<<<That's the illest?

"To the tomb to the womb"<<<<<<<That's the illest?

"All I got for hoes is hard dick and bubble gum"<<<<<<<That was a line in a movie, so that can't be it

Like I said, why would Jay put "his signature under someone else best work"?
    My point is, what he bites is not the illest in the game. SInce when did Jay ever admit he bit at all, in his career?

Until you know my stats in English don't try and play that "I'm an English major", because that doesn't necessarily means you're good at it.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.