I'm sure its been done but....Best Jay Z lines?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by KonviKt, Feb 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

^hataaa hataaaaaaa
    test
  2. Meta_Mayne

Meta_Mayne Sup my Niger?

You mean to tell me, out of all Jay albums there aint one line you think that's hot?

You are definately a hater because even a dedicated nas fanatic can tell you atleast ONE line that Jay siad (that wasn't bitten... and most of the lines he bit aint even the hot ones - matter fact, duke does't have lines = niqqa got verses that are hot) that was hot.

You won't even acknowledge his 'nice' ones. Another reason why I believe u are a grade A hater.

You shouldn't keep that hate in ya heart baby.
    test
  3. youngbliss

youngbliss Pass That Shit..

dont no if it got posted yet or not but this is the hottest to me

"I keep one eye open like CBS"

thass raw lol and its from Reasonable Doubt one of the best albums made
    test
  4. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

Not really. BP was okay but not all that.

Imperial1
    test
  5. Meta_Mayne

Meta_Mayne Sup my Niger?

Lol, so name a song on there, or line that you liked.
    test
  6. !ron HorSe

!ron HorSe New Member

yall STILL argueing with this BITCH?

smh
    test
  7. Imperial1

I liked "Renegade" but that wasn't "originally" his song anyways.

Imperial1
    test
  8. THEDONN- closed

lol this bitch claims to have all jayz cd's tho, lol, she a hater, even tho i know she likes dude...dude aint tell her he wuz about to cum in her mug, so she will shit on his name until the day she dies, on my life
    test
  9. -Truthful 1-

-Truthful 1- MOB

Don't wanna get into the argument, but I'd love to hear your opinion on Heart Of The City.
    test
  10. PrOFouL

PrOFouL New Member

What? I said Jay freestyle ALL his songs? Jay wrote RD, Jay wrote sometimes back then.

That wasn't what I was referring to. You brought up the "freestyle is unrehearsed", My whole point was the fact he doesn't use paper is a...........you already know the shit and that freestyle is not what you said it is to be. Since you don't know wtf rehearsal is, I had to school yo ass on that too.

All you doing responding, is showing us, that all you know is words and music. That's it. You don't know wtf biting is, you don't know what rehearsal is, shit not even freestyle, and worst than that, you too dumb to see that every artists bites.

Lmmfao, I remember when you was arguing with Mista CHipz, and you said you hated Jay cuz he bit. When he sonned you that Nas bit, then you switch-up saying Jay bit numerous times as if that was why you hated him in the first place. WHy even bother responding to this thread to begin with? Why not let us show him respect in peace?

admit it, you got luh for Jay in a strange way.

Iron Horse, shawty keeps bringing up new shit tryna keep us in the argument. Plus I'm having a good time sonning shit til the conclusion is 100 percent Arab and I'ma half.
    test
  11. Imperial1

Quote the post where I claimed to have all of his cds. [?]

Imperial1
    test
  12. Imperial1

Did I say you said it? Or did I say "I'M NOT THE ONE WHO SAID JAYZ FREESTYLED IN ALL OF HIS SONGS."? I really don't remember who said it, but that's how you came up trying to figure out what freestyling is after missing the meaning of rehearsal even by looking at the definition of it. RIF dumbass.

Imperial1
    test
  13. Contak617

Contak617 New Member

"Transactions illegitimate cuz life is still a bitch/but for now life clothes your eyes n feel this dick"

(Feelin It; Reasonable Doubt)

I'm so far ahead of my time I'm bout ta start another life look behind ya I'm bout to pass ya twice
    (Hovi Baby; Blueprint 2 the Gift)

"Mama's youngest n strongest Survived summers like saunas/ mastered the corner like Deion in his uniform"( I did it My Way; Blueprint 2; the Gift)

JayZ is the real G.O.A.T.
    test
  14. THEDONN- closed

bitch u know u told me that on bet...u jus will shit on jayz till u die, its funny as hell....
    test
  15. PrOFouL

PrOFouL New Member

"Did I say you said it? Or did I say 'I'M NOT THE ONE WHO SAID JAYZ FREESTYLED IN ALL OF HIS SONGS.'? "

That's why I'm asking you big dummae. Notice my question marks?

I didn't try to figure out what freestyling is. I went to school and learned it.

FREE STYLE, wtf you think that is? Ya big dummae.

Okay I miss the meaning? Okay so I made a song and put it in proper place. According to you, that is rehearsal. Man STFU, dummae. Comparing someone who have been to a rehearsal to someone who didn't, hmmmm. "What the fuck you gon tell me?". You don't even know wtf you're talking about and you still tryna look dumber than you already are.

SHould I repeat myself?

because you structure and organize before you rehearse. Clear?

because you structure and organize before you rehearse. Is that FUCKIN' clear?

because you structure and organize before you rehearse.. Now Shut the fuck up shawtii.

Ya big dummae.

lmmfao@shawtii didn't deny loving Jay in a strange way.
    test
  16. Feel A Phoenix

Feel A Phoenix New Member

"I turn automobiles 2 hotels on wheels" Jay Z
    test
  17. Imperial1

I didn't tell you that shit on bet. [pus] U must've mistook "heard all of his cds" from having owned all of his cds. RIF GS.

Imperial1
    test
  18. Imperial1

^^^ Perfect example of someone who lacks fundamentals even though Reading Is Fundamental. You had to quote me twice to get a misunderstanding/understanding. I hope you realize I never read all that "splainin" b.s. you type.

Imperial1
    test
  19. PrOFouL

PrOFouL New Member

"I hope you realize I never read all that "splainin" b.s. you type."

^^^^^^^^^^Ohhhh, now I understand why you're an idiot. Is that how you get through life? I'm sorry, but I don't argue with idiots, shawty. Why the hell are you even in an argument if you're not gonna read? Stop wasting the other's person time with that"I never read "b.s., if you not gonna respect as much as I respect your "failed the 3rd grade argument" attempt. Get the fuck outta here with that RIF, you not even worth it to use that.

I quoted again so you could understand what part I'm arguing against, because your side is the dumbest shit I ever heard, so I thought it was necessary to add it for the sake of your low I.Q.. Now you should be able to comprehend what I'd typed.

I ask you, then your dumb ass ask, that's why I've asked you, because you said it replying to me, wtf am I supposed to think and said when you typed it as if I said it? Wtf is your reason behind that?

This dummy could keep going if she wants to, I ain't tryna "hear" this bitch no more.
    test
  20. Imperial1

^^^^ And he wonders why he's a dumbass. smh

So do you copy and paste my quoted statement and put it in quotations cause you think you're making a point?

Imperial1
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.