I'm sure its been done but....Best Jay Z lines?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by KonviKt, Feb 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

And Jay took a lot of his lines from Biggie, what's your fucking point? O yeah, everybody bites? Riiiiiight. [pus]

Imperial1
    test
  2. PrOFouL

PrOFouL New Member

lmmfao@ Young L agreeing on something wrong and he telling me to get off her tits?

You still don't know what rehearsal(sp?) is? But that wasn't the point. The point was Jay doesn't use paper which is a freestyle.

You're saying Jay rehearse before he go in the booth from the method I was posted, wtf? He goes into the booth and still makes alotta mistakes and modifies it. Doesn't sound like he rehearsed to me.

Lmmfao@ her

Yo Young L, all you is is an outsider looking in. I've been through heads who's pursuing rap careers, and it's alotta dirty shit going on. Alotta biting, alotta ~~~~~s taking other cats shit. Most famous artists stealing lyrics from ~~~~~s who's dead or their own people and so on and on. It's some off the wall shit you would never find out only listening to Hip Hop on the outside. Everybody is biting. Especially these NY rap artists.

Second of all, ca ca, she wasn't expressing no opinion, she's expressing her hatred as if we don't know already. She hate Jay cuz he sharks alot, wtf? You know how big biting is in the hip hop industry and Jay is just a penny in that? She can't say she do, cuz she's on the outside. I wouldn't came at her like that if, she would be more reasonable, saying "The Only Fav. lines from Jay I like, are not his", that ain't an opinion, that's a bullshit.
    test
  3. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

yo u almost got it babez, its everybody "quotes" rappers, everybody listens to other rappers, everybody shows love, everybody loves this shit, everybody pays homage!
    test
  4. Imperial1

I thought when you payed homage to someone, you made a song or said r.i.p. (insert dead rapper's name) in a verse. Not bite that person's rhyme.

Imperial1
    test
  5. Imperial1

You STILL don't know what rehearsal is even after defining it.

Imperial1
    test
  6. PrOFouL

PrOFouL New Member

DAMN, why are you still tryna defend this shit when I already said that wasn't the point? You've been shut down from the jump. All you did was aggravate the argument with the same shit over and over.

Organizing and structuring is not rehearsal. I've been through rehearsals before. Organizing and structuring comes before rehearsal you moron.

NOW LEAVE IT ALONE, can you do that?

You girls always hard-headed.
    test
  7. THEDONN- closed

sayz who??who made up that rule??
    test
  8. Imperial1

Majority of the rappers/emcees who don't equate biting to "paying homage." [pus]

Imperial1
    test
  9. Imperial1

I'm not defending anything. MY POINT was the fact that you're not even smart enough to know what it means to "rehearse" something even after defining what it means.

Imperial1
    test
  10. THEDONN- closed

but every mc "bites" in your words.....why dont u see it as paying homage if all rappers quote??
    test
  11. Imperial1

Um, those are your words sweetheart.

Imperial1
    test
  12. THEDONN- closed

no my words are every mc quotes and shows love to rappers, actors, writers, etc.
    test
  13. Imperial1

That's not what you said in the last Jayz thread that we've beat the dead horse in.

Imperial1
    test
  14. THEDONN- closed

i put bites in """"", cuz dass what u claim, jay a biter fo usin biggies lines, i sat every rapper uses other's lines and its showin love, payin homage...u call it bitin...i dont....
    test
  15. PrOFouL

PrOFouL New Member

Who GIVES a fuck about your point? You gotta know what the fuck you're saying before you could even have a point.

You still don't know what the fuck rehearse means, you could bla la la la, all you want. You're still wrong, and even more moronic trying to defend what's dead. I didn't define, rehearsal, because you structure and organize before you rehearse. DId you understand that one?

because you structure and organize before you rehearse. Clear?

because you structure and organize before you rehearse. Is that FUCKIN' clear?

because you structure and organize before you rehearse.. Now Shut the fuck up shawtii.
    test
  16. Imperial1

You and all this random "splaining" crap you're doing trying to tell me the difference between freestyling and rehearsing.

Imperial1
    test
  17. Meta_Mayne

Meta_Mayne Sup my Niger?

Imperial just proves to us how much of a hater she is... because she continues to reply.
    test
  18. PrOFouL

PrOFouL New Member

"trying to tell me the difference between freestyling and rehearsing."

^^^^^^^^^lmmfao, you still don't know what's going on and YOU'RE THE ONE WHO BROUGHT THE SHIT UP.

I'll leave it alone, the argument is brutally brusied by me. Nothing left.

I'M DONE.
    test
  19. Imperial1

Um, I didn't post "Jayz freestyles all of his songs" smartacus. [pus]

Imperial1
    test
  20. Imperial1

Well if disliking Jay's sharkism is labeling me a hater, then so be it.

Imperial1
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.