im starting to take supplements..

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by 808, Nov 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaye Mesa

Jaye Mesa He Won't Stop

"dont take a weight gainer"

True in most cases. Only take weight gainer protein if you want to gain weight while also gaining muscle.
    test
  2. speedstick

speedstick Em PLaYa's little slut

cell tech and nitro tech are the worst products on the market... they're 2 times at expensive, and their creatine has too much sugar and will just make u fat
    test
  3. speedstick

unless you're like 100 pounds, its not worth it...

plus, if u wanna gain fat and muscle, why not do it the fun way and just eat a shitload...
    test
  4. Jaye Mesa

Jaye Mesa He Won't Stop

Are you an idiot? It builds up and then by working out and eating right and taking the creatine, it builds into muscle. Why do you think so many people use Whey products?

I think it's called bulking then cutting.
    test
  5. speedstick

^ i didnt say all creatine... i said cell tech and nitro tech brands...

because there are different types of sugar, and there is simply too much sugar in it. sugar with creatine can help, but its best to buy pure creatine and then mix it with grape juice instead. Plus, theres around 40 grams of sugar per serving in these, and 5 grams of creatine. What happens when ur in ur loading phase? if you have 200 grams of sugar in a day it can be extremely dangerous. Dont listen to everything you hear in the health food stores, or see in muscle mag.

And i know what bulking and cutting is, but a clean bulk works much more better, and bulking is al about increasing the number of calories, not the ammount of fat. You can only gain typically around a pound of pure muscle a week, so you dont need more than a few hundred additional calories a day, and these hard gainer suppliments have ur daily calories in several scoops.
    This could be fine, but you're not getting anything out of it really. You need to eat real food for vitamins. thats why you should stick to basic whey for a suppliment, and as you learn more about bodybuilding, and how ur body works, then consider expanding into creatine.
    test
  6. Phantom

Phantom T'is I, Ray Ocean

lol well see this is where everyone has what works for them. im sorry you feel those two are the worst when by all accounts and body builders ive talked to over the years including Dorian Yates, Dexter Jackson and Victor Martinez to name a few have all spoken highly of it. and if you read youd see it was based on my own experiences. and theyre endorsed by the military which is why i have access to them. the sugars in cell tech are there for a purpose which is to speed the absorption.

that grape juice thing is garbage because whats in grape juice actually slows absorption. very old myth from about 3 years ago.

you must work for Pro Lab or some other company jealous of all the business Muscletech generates.
    test
  7. Jaye Mesa

Jaye Mesa He Won't Stop

I was speaking on your whey product reply speed.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.