im starting to take supplements..

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by 808, Nov 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 808

808 Odds Against Me

to get bigger.. i work out everyday in weight lifting class.. and i wanna take this "n larger" thing... i wanna know, how much water do i put?? i talked to the dude at the gnc store, he told me to start off with 1 scoop of the n larger.. i forgot to ask how much liquid do i put with it???
    test
  2. 808

808 Odds Against Me

Help Me Nacca!
    test
  3. Jaye Mesa

Jaye Mesa He Won't Stop

I use San V-12 and Sci-Tech Whey Protein. Shit's worked good so far.
    test
  4. Phantom

Phantom T'is I, Ray Ocean

first off, what are you taking exactly? protein powder? creatine? mass gainer?

ive got a pretty extensive knowledge of this stuff since a good portion of my monthly income while in Iraq went to supplements. ill give you a run down of what i was on and based on how much money youve got to play with you can go try the same or pick what you want.

Muscle Tech-Nitro Tech protein bar for breakfast
    with a Pro Lab Lean Builder Protein Shake with it
    NO2-One Serving

Muscle Tech-Nitro Tech Protein bar for lunch with two chicken breasts

After workout**
    Muscle Tech-Nitro Tech Protein powder
    Muscle Tech-Cell Tech Creatine
    NO2-One Serving

i was on this for 3 months consistenly and gained about 13 pounds of muscle.

this is a VERY expensive program, especially when youre fucking with NO2

but if youre in high school i recommend you just use the Cell Tech Creatine and Nitro Tech Protein powder after workouts in that order.

youll need 8 oz of water per serving of Cell Tech and 4 oz for the Nitro Tech...i always used an ounce or 2 more cuz i didnt like it being clumpy.

if youre using a blender, throw some ice cubes in for thickness.

if you get on the cell tech youll need to do about 5 days of "loading", you can get by without doing it but ihad the best results doing it.

when you wake up in the morning take the cell tech and then after you work out take it again for the first 4 or 5 days. then use it immediately after you work out, if you cant atleast within 45 minutes.

holla.
    test
  5. Phantom

also, you need to drink water like a mad man, if you drink anything besides it, make sure it has no sugar like a diet soda.

in Iraq we had 1.5 liter water bottles as much as you could drink free so i could drink a lot more than i do now. but i was drinking usually 3-4 of those a day.

try and drink atleast a gallon of water a day, especially if you get on the cell tech because it will dehydrate you otherwise.
    test
  6. Jaye Mesa

Jaye Mesa He Won't Stop

I've always taken my creatine before the workout. Is after the better factor?

I do basically the same as Ray but with different supplements.

Sci Tech Protein in the morning.
    Protein Bar (im out now )

same at lunch with something low in fat and carbs and with a good amount of protein. I've got a chart that was given to me 4 years ago at the gym.

before the workout -
    V-12 Creatine

after the workout-
    Sci Tech Protein
    Protein Bar
    test
  7. Jaye Mesa

Jaye Mesa He Won't Stop

Ray, would you suggest the N02 to somebody like myself?

I'm 18, about 165lbs, been working out since I was 14. Trying to build more muscle and gain weight, atleast up to 180-185. My friend has told me it's done real good for him but that I should go for a product called Nitrix. The same thing but cheaper.
    test
  8. Phantom

yea they all work good, No2 was just the first i seen come out, ive bee on NOX3 as well....youre old enough now, im pretty sure they want you to be atleast 18 for whatever reason...id give it a shot, you should notice it working immediately, i did.

and the cell tech recommends you take it immediately afterwards because of the high carb content which you need to replace what youve just burnt up.

if youre still gettin results the way you do it, id say not to worry about it but it might not hurt for you to switch it up, you can only get a better effect!

oh to the guy who started the thread, dont forget to get off the creatine after about 2 months for atleast a month due to tolerance buildup.

Jay, the NO2 if you can afford it, you never have to cycle off it, its a fucking brilliant product, i just dont have the funds currently.
    test
  9. Phantom

that charts 4 years old like you said homie, things change constantly, i used to take creatine before i worked out back when i was in highschool, 1996-1999.

update son! lol
    test
  10. 808

808 Odds Against Me

well im taking something called "N larger".. haha dude at the store recommended it to me.. and imma take it in the morning, after i workout in class, and before i sleep..
    test
  11. 808

808 Odds Against Me

tolerance build up? what exactly is that..
    test
  12. Phantom

dont take anything before you go to sleep.

and tolerance buildup means, just that youre body will get used to it and the positive effects will be minimalized....hence, you gotta get off it for a minute.
    test
  13. Fast Flow Productions

Fast Flow Productions New Member

Like Tolerance To The Drug...

Like After While U Take It And It Has No Effect ...
    test
  14. 808

808 Odds Against Me

ohhhh i c.. coo coo .. dont take it before i sleep? i was told to.. hmm
    test
  15. Jaye Mesa

Jaye Mesa He Won't Stop

When you sleep you arent active. Thats why they say dont eat before you sleep.
    test
  16. 808

808 Odds Against Me

ohh true true.. my friend said take 12-16 oz?

imma take it in the morning when i wake up.. and right after i work out.. will that work???
    test
  17. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

Doesn't it say how to take it on the container?
    test
  18. 808

808 Odds Against Me

haha naw.. it actually doesnt.. it says how much of the substasnce, but not how much fluid..
    test
  19. Jae ArzoniK

Jae ArzoniK Creme de le Him

this thread serves usefull
    test
  20. speedstick

speedstick Em PLaYa's little slut

dont ever take a weight gainer... just take protein isolate shakes, and eat like u havent in years.. dont eat shit, eat lots of meat, and dont worry about carbs. just dont eat them late at night....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.