im sorry but i dont think 2pac went to heaven :(

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Jan 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

So do people anywhere else beside heaven or hell when they die?
    test
  2. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Why are you blaming God's plan on unbelievers?

Pretty sure the Second Coming would take care of the Too Many Unbelievers problem you seem to assume is the whole reason it hasn't happened yet without any reason whatsoever. Unless God made particular people who will not ever turn their life over to Him who are living today. In that case, he pretty much fucked everything up for you so that you won't see the Second Coming happen in your lifetime and you will have to be raised up to witness. Aw doesn't that suck. But I'm sure you will witness the glory and be completely satisfied anyway, so there's no reason to mumble about too many unbelievers - especially if God made them that way. If he didn't, then he certainly knows what will make them believe. And as for us former believers... he could have just taken us while we still believed. But hey, if God laid out that I would believe in him and then closed my eyes like he did to Pharaoh and I'm destined for Hell or something then that's all God's plan.

Again...

Why are you blaming God's plan on unbelievers?

Jesus did not come to abolish the Law, but to fulfill it.

Why is it necessary to 'ask' for forgiveness in addition when you sin? Accepting Jesus as your Lord and Savior is the act of repentance that is needed. Forgiveness is the very motive behind that, isn't it?

Forgiveness also tends to be the perpetrator of a lot of Christian's everyday life kind of sins that they feel remorse for anyway - at least, in my experience, that's how I look at it. You yearn forgiveness as a Christian so much even though you're supposed to believe that all was fulfilled on the cross. If asking for forgiveness wasn't such a positive thing for you, I'd hesitate to even think that you would do the same sins as routinely as you do. At least, that's what it's been like for me in my experience. The fact that I still have a dislike for some of those sins that make me feel remorseful is certainly shown by my lack of action towards some of those sins with the routine that I committed them as a Christian. Because as a Christian you know you have a safety net. It's easier to say "I've sinned. Forgive me." than it is to avoid the temptation sometimes. In fact, I'm even less tempted to sin than I was as a Christian. Strange huh? God works in mysterious ways, I tell ya.
    test
  3. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

How Am I Blaming God’s Plan On Non-believers?

Also, No Just Because You Accept Jesus As Your Lord And Savior Doesn’t Mean You

Don’t Need To Ask For Forgiveness. It Is The Polite Thing To Do.

Came To fulfill The Law? Which Did WHAT?

And, Shadow, No..I Beleive There is ONLY Heaven and Hell.
    test
  4. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

So pretty much when you die, you go right to heaven and hell

So where is Abraham right now?
    test
  5. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

If one truly loves GOD with all of their heart and others as themselves, they will be obeying EVERY SINGLE ONE of the ten commandments. 'if u love me keep my commandments'-john 14:15
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  6. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

how come no one can answer my question about Abraham?
    test
  7. MyKe SeaN

Lincoln?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  8. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

*facepalm*

From the bible
    test
  9. MyKe SeaN

I know who u are talking about..him and moses are more than likely one of the few that are in heaven already....Im not qualified to answer that
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  10. SpillnMoney

SpillnMoney Member

nope. But the ones in hell wont be for eternity after the white throw judgement theres a second hell called to lake of fire
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  11. MyKe SeaN

Mark of the Beast
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  12. SpillnMoney

SpillnMoney Member

test
  13. SpillnMoney

SpillnMoney Member

he WAS in a place called abrahams boosem but post jesus they all in heaven waitng for the brides feast
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  14. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Show me a scripture that supports that

Did Moses go there too?
    test
  15. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

i doubt that since they died before Jesus
    test
  16. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

Both Are In Heaven.

Why Wouldn't They Be?

Shadow, What Are YOUR Beliefs?

You Like To Ask Many Questions, But I Rarely See You Share Your

Own Opinions/Beliefs, Please.....Drop Some Knowledge On Us.
    test
  17. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

They can't be in heaven by the logic of what people are saying because, according to most people here, when you die you go to either heaven or hell. Which means Moses, Abraham, etc are in Hell because they died before Jesus. which is by their logic, contradicts other accounts in the bible

Not to mention if people go directly to those places there would be no point in Jesus coming to Earth, dying and being resurrected because people would already go to heaven.

I ask questions out of curiosity
    test
  18. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

Yes, But It Is No Fault Of Their Own That They Died Before Jesus Walked The Earth?

And Also, Those Who Die And Are Dead Before The 2nd Coming Can Still Go The Heaven.

But, I Also Agree With You. Jesus’s 2nd Coming Those That Are Already Dead He

Will “Rise Up”

So, Everyone Is Just In The Ground Waiting? That Doesn’t Sound Fun.

Anyway, Whatever The Case May Be. I’m Cool With. Cause I KNOW I’ll Be In Heaven

Regardless.
    test
  19. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

Either that or he felt his life slippin' away and couldn't stop it and it scared him.
    test
  20. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

let me rephrase my comment. tupac is dead, in the ground dead. he is not in heaven. no souls have acendeded to heaven or descended into hell yet until Jesus returns to judge us all, even the dead. he was first to go and no souls will rise until he returns. it's written in the Bible. . all the dead are where they are when they were laid to rest. those that got cremation are just that...dust....Tupac is dead.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.