Im sorry but i can't respect any religion..

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by lyricalpriest, Jan 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

that currently practices or in doctrines any type of belief that suppresses woman or any other person. and believes in stoning and that isn't fair towards all people of all faiths.

My savior jesus christ died for every one to be safe and protected by supressors

regardless if you believe in my savior, you should believe in his noble cause.

TOO FREEDOM!
    test
  2. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Ya thats not nessisarily their religon as much as it is tailoring religons in an attempt to "right" things that r obviously wrong
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  3. lyricalpriest

i know, but religion has been corrupted for years.. almost all religions are.. even Christianity in some respect's.

but what i can't respect of these "religious" practices is the barbaric punishments some use. ie: stoning.

or oppression towards woman. in some religions they believe it's ok to kill innocent people to get to heaven.. see what im getting at..

Christianity for the last 100 years or so, hasn't been such a problem in these areas as others..
    test
  4. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

lol, why the fuck not just come out and say you don't like the ruling of islam?

stoning, oppressing women, killing innocence to get to heaven.

you don't think we know you're referring to islam, or whatever the media has taught you about islam?

stoning is used if your girl is found to commit adultery, and proven beyond doubt that it's true that she has committed adultery. and stoning is not even the first resort, the prophet muhammad never stoned a soul. it's a long read about what to do if someone is found to commit adultery. the fucked up ignorant muslims these days just resort to stoning. it's more cultural than religion, so don't you dare blame islam on that. dickhead.

as for killing innocence to get to heaven? who the fuck told you that happens? oh, you're talking about suicide bombers right? you're typical american way of thinking still thinks that the only reason our muslims are becoming suicide bombers is to go to heaven and meet virgins? fuck out of here.

kamikaze? what's the difference between that and suicide bombing? both were and are left with no other options. put yourself in their shoes, and you'll find that they're not doing this out of choice, or a first class ticket to paradise. out of necessity, oppression, etc.

and don't talk like christianity hasn't terrorized little children since it came into power.

i'd much rather suicide bomb your house, than fiddle kids.

whose the real terrorist?

so if you wanna go down the route of dissing my religion, just be warned ...

[turn] ...
    test
  5. lyricalpriest

well i watched the stoning of soraya m. and that's why i made this post.

i respect Muhammad and his message, but i don't respect the men that have perverted the Islamic faith. and no, i don't mean to categorize only islam into this opinion although that was the basis of the thread, but im sure there is other religions around the world that practice barbaric forms of justice and i think that, it's outdated and ignorant to kill some one for their sins that's gods job not ours

as for christianity being terrorist, i rebuke that statement, it's all these anti-christ groups that are the real terrorist.

yes there has been enormous mistakes made by individuals in the c.church. i acknowledge that. but for the majority, there isn't christian societies that do sacrificing or use old methods of punishment for those who violate laws.

as for those martyrs that ran into the trade towers, or any other martyr they had a choice. they are fighting a war, that is in their minds for the most part. rather or not a mosque is built or destroyed does not take or give to the message muhammad or jesus or buddah or anyone else have given us. of peace and love.

where is the peace and love in murder?
    test
  6. lyricalpriest

i dont think its justifiable to kill a lady, even if she fucked a million dicks and cheated on her husband.. if anything, that lady should be divorced and left to take care of her self without support from the husband.. but to kill them.. that's like taking the power of god into your own hands.. and they will be damned for it

don't get me wrong

i find the islamic faith to have a beautiful and rich history, but there is some dark sides about it, that should be brought to light.

alike with all religions
    test
  7. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

the people who flew the plane into the world trade centre, are far from martyrs - they were cowards.

as for stoning punishment for adultery, it is prevalent in both christianity and judaism.

so, there goes your attempt to ridicule and single out islam.

let me show you.

and the punishment for adultery, in judaism?

don't single us out.

and don't try sugarcoating what the priests have done to little children.

why do you think it's called the altar? they alter the lives of little boys there ...

[turn] ...
    test
  8. lyricalpriest

but there isn't any evidence of christian societies that implement those doctrines

christ came to abolish those crazy laws tbh.

those books are all old testament books
    test
  9. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

fair point.

as i said before, it's more of a cultural thing than a religious.

hell, arabs used to bury their daughters at birth before the prophet came.

ignorance is what we need to cleanse ...

[turn] ...
    test
  10. lyricalpriest

nu'maan, what you cleared up for me, here is the fact that it's more of a cultural thing, then a promoted religous practice throughout the world..

i guess i seen that movie and it enraged me, i didn't know how to properly
    express my emotion here. and i apologize if i disrespected ur faith in any way.

To; FREEDOM! from ignorance!
    test
  11. TheBigPayback

i feel u. As far as christianity goes tho it gives a very strong warning that no one is to add to our take away ANYTHING from Gods word. Those that do are communally forced into changing into a certain denomination. That doesnt fly very long when the church respects and obeys the holy spirit. See you can only "Play Church" an "hallelujia" and run around the church an act holier than thou for so long till God moves in. an when he does trust me the ones playin will not be able to take that conviction. Theyd have to go.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

There was only like a 100 or 2 year period when the 10 commandments were even in effect in christianity. An the long term reason was so that jesus would have at least one pure bloodline to come from or else it wouldnt have worked. If that fornication law wasnt in effect at that time there wouldnt have even been a virgin on earth for jesus to be begotten of lol
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  13. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

where was the lady who got stoned from, somalia?

somalia is known for its tribal driven culture ...

[turn] ...
    test
  14. lyricalpriest

naw, some middle eastern country.

you can google it

"the stoning of soraya m."
    test
  15. lyricalpriest

it took place in iran
    test
  16. TheBigPayback

what passage are they getting mixed up nu?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  17. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

ok but thats extremism

theres extremist christians who murder doctors for performing abortions

theres extremist christians who bugger kids in the ass.

its not the whole religion usually..unless your talking some obscure religion nobody has even heard of.

specifically if were talking about Islam.
    test
  18. lyricalpriest

your right, i made an imature state ment at first that i couldnt respect any religion that practices unjust laws.. its man that hath perverted the religion not god. or allah

and since god and allah are the same.. praise be to the GOD! that even though our enemies surround us and persecute us, and want us dead, our god will prtoect us, and give us grace in the after life.
    test
  19. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Oh so by suppress women you just meant unfair laws? See, I thought maybe you meant violence toward women which is the sole reason I've not given a reply here yet. But if you're just talking unfair laws then... what do you think about these?

1 Corinthians 14:34-35 KJV
    (34) Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law.
    (35) And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

Ephesians 5:22-24 KJV
    (22) Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
    (23) For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
    (24) Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

Colossians 3:18 KJV
    (18) Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord.

1 Peter 3:1 KJV
    (1) Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives;
    test
  20. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Oh wait, see I forgot. Those are just examples of Christian justice. I made the mistake of thinking common language is in effect where it clearly is not.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.