"I'm So Ruff Raleigh"...919, NC Stand Up!

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by bensik, Oct 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bensik

bensik No Vaccine.

"I'm So Ruff Raleigh"
    My homie Hotskillz on the beat.
    Str8 heat! We lookin tryin to get someone to edit (bleep out curses) so we can get this jumpin on the local radio station round here. Cats is fiendin' for this fo'real.

Drops links - they WILL be hit!
    http://www.myspace.com/bensik - just got my myspace page poppin'!
    test
  2. Dorian Gray

Dorian Gray The Art of War

The 919 definitely in the building. The beat is a lil too thin for me but the overall track was aight. Glad to see yall doing yall thing. i likes that Squad Up track from your sounclick page better though, Peace.

Holla at your boys from Durham...

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=930872
    test
  3. NobiProd

NobiProd Registered Offender

Tight concept. Beat shoulda picked up somewhere with some heavy ass bass. This shit woulda been so fuckin hot if it did. Lyrics and flow are dirty as fuck
    I love it. I can just picture that Lil Jon bass rumble jumpin in but it dont come, you should remix this if you trying to get some radio play. As far as the cuss words and shit just take care of those when you remix it ;). Have the accapella and the beat on your cooledit or whatever and drop the volume out on the cuss words. So the beat still plays in the background.
    test
  4. bensik

bensik No Vaccine.

^Word.
    Heres the story behind the beat.
    My boy Skillz was in town and started the beat - then left before he finished it.
    I heard it and was like damn...the beat got potential but he wasn't here to finish it so I said fuck it and used it anyway. But i feel what you sayin'.
    Good look yall.
    test
  5. NobiProd

NobiProd Registered Offender

Yo, you got aim? You should get at me man. Im tryin to do some collabs with you. Possible a remix to this track. Your shit is fire, you just need better mixing and beats and shit. You can peep my shit out at www.soundclick.com/nobi GET AT ME MAAAAN!
    test
  6. bensik

bensik No Vaccine.

aim - MC Bensik

yessir.
    test
  7. Nicky P.

Nicky P. New Member

I ain't really feelin the beat, just doesn't do it for me, but you crazy on the mic man!! keep grindin homie

Nicky P.
    test
  8. bensik

bensik No Vaccine.

^Hot Beats. We gon make some heat together soon.
    test
  9. bensik

bensik No Vaccine.

Wowzers.
    test
  10. D-QueL

D-QueL New Member

well it looks like we got diff styles, this is aight, not my style though, not feelin tha beat, ur flows nice on da beat though, delivery i think needs to be more grimey ya sound a little soft, hook a little simple not feelin all that much, overall its aight just not my steez, stay up...
    test
  11. PPRO

PPRO PROFOUND

See, thats why I don't read other cats comments before I give mine, In this case I broke that rule so now I got to be like: No need in dissin the beat you explained that. The rhyme was cool. I feel over another beat it wouldn't have took off a lot more but as a whole it sounds solid enough to get on a mix tape that got fiya on it. This joint wouldn't impress me for the first single I heard from you. But would go real hard If I heard it after I already came to the conclusion your were dope by some other material. Hopefully you understand that. Can't seem to explain it any better. Decent Shit doe. PZ

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=933124
    test
  12. KamikazeLyricist

KamikazeLyricist The Kamikaze Lyricist

listenin ... beats cool ... got that fifty flow thats ehhh not really my steez ...you sound good though jus too slow for my liking .... neighborhook rock band was aight ....Not bad this joint was cool hit up mine

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=932336
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.