I'm sick of eating clean

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Steve Schade, Sep 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

wow you eat that many eggs for breakfast. damn. your cool.
    test
  2. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

thanks for the sarcasm. damn ben i thought youd be happier for me to see that im investing my money into quality, nutrient rich foods rather than wasting it on protein powders and what not.
    test
  3. XxLiLBuRnAxX

XxLiLBuRnAxX Prolly smarter than you

Actually.....eating 12 eggs for breakfast is wasting money and time because for someone your size thats overkill. Then again eggs are only like a buck a dozen so I guess its not wasting "money"....its just pointless for you to eat so much at once. That shits gonna spike your cholesterol which isnt a good thing.

Oh and protein powders do work......i just dont know about the other 100 damn things these guys talk about.
    test
  4. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

its not overkill my friend, im not putting on any extra fat, atleast not yet, and my abs are still visible. for the amount of energy im expending i need adequate caloric surplus, its the only way to put on muscle, and as an ectomorph yourself you should know just how much more we need to eat to get bigger.

and i completely understand protein powders work...protein works in any form, i was just saying that because in an earlier post Ben cited his reason for diassproving of supplments was that they are a waste of money compared to nutrient rich food.

and if i can physically eat more than 12 eggs 6 times a day, with no problems dontcha think itd mean i should be eating that much -if not more?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.