I'm sick of eating clean

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Steve Schade, Sep 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Seriously. I've been making decent enough gains over the years, but it's too slow. I've been worried about adding too much fat or my overall health and I've been so strict with my diet.

I'm about to go overboard.

I'm going to start about a 50%clean/50%dirty bulk. I desperately need to break 200, and it'll happen by years end. I'll stick to red meat, eggs, oats, peanut butter, olive oil, etc.

Then I'll throw in some fast food, frozen pizzas, pop tarts or anything that's calorically dense.

I'll cut later.

What's your diet look like?
    test
  2. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

giving up on the anabolic diet my friend?
    test
  3. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

i allow myself one piece of junk food about every 2 weeks, and i never really eat fast food cuz its just gross.

that piece of junk food usually ends up being a Sheilas Dream Bar from Pot Bellys.. oh god. you have not lived until you've had a dream bar.

[​IMG]
    test
  4. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Yeah for now. I figure at my weight it's just not going to give me the gains I'm looking for. So, I'm going to really bulk for a while. When I get near 230 or 240 eventually and I've put some extra fat on with the muscle, then I'll probably return to the AD shed the fat and keep most of my muscle.
    test
  5. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Hmmm looks interesting, I may have to make a trip to Pot Bellys
    test
  6. LiveFromThe781

no idea what that is, or what a "Pot Belly's" is. anyhow, i usually have a few cheat foods during my carb cycles, ice cream, cake, cookies, i really dont have a sweet tooth though.
    test
  7. Ben Official

its amazing. its got some chocolate in it, some oatmeal, maybe a little bit of cocounut, words cant describe how good it tastes.
    test
  8. LiveFromThe781

that sounds pretty damn good haha

ps you ever get the impression we're the only people that post on this forum?
    test
  9. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

Posting that picture was just mean! lol My diet looks boring, but thats only because of lack of effort/time on my part. Usually just chicken/turkey lots of steamed veggies sometimes some lowfat cottage cheese or brown rice.. Makes that brownie thing look VERY tempting. =)
    test
  10. Dahnamics

Dahnamics Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe

hahahahahah

where's my finder's fee??
    test
  11. Dahnamics

lol wtf, im loggin out now, fuck it.. gotta get one..
    test
  12. Ben Official

haha man, i swear ever since you told me about them, they are constantly on my mind. sometimes i stock up so i have enough to hold me for a good month or so. they are absolutely amazing.
    test
  13. Dahnamics

ROFL

i feel u
    test
  14. LiveFromThe781

i know exactly what you mean. for the longest time i would eat just plain hamburgers (no bun). one day my meals looked like this: bacon eggs for breakfast, like 5 hamburgers spread throughout the day, a whey pro. shake, and a 1.5 cups of cottage cheese.

my problem was i just knew the calories of it and could get so much ground beef for cheap and make like 4 patties at a time. luckily im young so i still live at home which means when someone ELSE goes shopping they buy dif. shit so i have variety. this week ive since broadened my horizons to include pork chops, salami, ham and roast beef..oh and the "good" american cheese, not that kraft shit.
    test
  15. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

I don't have a diet.

I make sure I eat clean meats and the stuff I need, but fuck sacrificing beer and junk food.

My metabolism is fast enough for me to drink and eat nothing but junk and only look as fat as I did in the old photos I've posted.

The minute I use the bag or ride, it drops off.

Though weights not my problem. It's my joints and muscles.
    test
  16. XxLiLBuRnAxX

XxLiLBuRnAxX Prolly smarter than you

Poor Steve......I know ur pain. Over the summer I just didnt feel like working out at all, I was in a different state of mind and to make a long story short I just didnt wanna do shit. I ate whatever I wanted to. I killed countless amounts of fried food at my job and just pretty much whatever I could touch id eat. I drank shit loads of beer every night and just lounged around. 3 1/2 months later I looked IDENTICAL to the way I did before all of this. And I weighed EXACTLY the same.

I got a hard time gaining weight too. Lucky thing for most ppl though is that if you just wanna bulk up you can gorge on 1,000 calorie per serving junk food and shit and gain the lbs. Me I can eat 5,000 calories worth of shit and drink 1500 calories worth of alcohol everyday for 3 months and not gain a single pound. Hell I wont even look any different. Thats the shit that made me almost give up working out cuz I felt that Im not getting bigger by working out and Im not getting smaller if I stop....so whats the point? Then I caught a god damn cold for the first time in years the other week and was like ok time to hit the gym again.
    test
  17. Mighty GK

Mighty GK omg 2012

^^that doesn't sound right lol.......hell if u work out for months and see NO difference either ur being lazy in there or ur doing ur reps totally wrong with super light weights...but even then u should see SOME difference...damn wtf

either that or ur so overweight u can't see any difference...blah

it baffles me man...I mean yeah I progress slowly but I can see the gains. just push urself to the limit man cuz u have to if u want that lean look.

your diet was probably terrible all the time if u saw no difference in when u work out and don't.

my diet is simple..as FUCK lol
    drink only water.....1 glass of milk a day
    eat only fruits, veggies, and meats
    TRY not to eat junk food.
    ^^^that's the basics. everything else I try to keep to a minimum but I still eat it...like breads I eat...and whatever my mom cooks I will eat but the main thing u have to do is cut SUGARS!!!!!

u need fats in ur diet anyway cuz we are people who work out...so it will turn into muscle in the end. but sugars don't really do shit except please ur sweet tooth lol. I usually have like..idk..a candy bar once a week or a piece of cake.

more water, no junk food + working out=easiest way to lose unwanted fat IMO
    test
  18. LiveFromThe781

fat doesnt turn into muscle dude, two completely different substances. its like saying rocks can turn into potatoes.

easiet way to lose fat, scientifically, is to have a diet that doesnt combine fat with carbohydrates that store it, and besides, carbs have water retention also so youre getting fucked twice if you combine them. so go fat with protein, or protein with carbs, but never go carbs+fat, its worse than ass to mouth.

it seems like a lot of us are on the same boat as far as body composition. for me, i never really gained a lot of weight from working out which is kinda weird because of how much bigger i look than before i started, i mean i used to be fuckin skinnnnnnnnny as shit @160-165 im now @165-170 but i look 0-30 pounds heavier and its also much harder for people like us (im assuming yall are "ectomorphs" too) to gain weight and have the appearance of being in better shape, because we're longer limbed and have much higher metabolisms. meaning that if we want to get in shape we have to do waaaaay more work than larger boned shorter people.

Burna your friend is a great example of the opposite. someone who is short and stocky (165@ 5' 5 is fuckin big) and can easily do things like benching becasue of pure mechanics, smaller arms = less distance to move a weight and muscle is also much easier to be noticeable on a smaller frame especially when hes not burning as many calories naturally so hes able to put them to use of building muscle and providing energy.

p.s. GK is absolutely right about sugars, theyre vile bastards that will make you look and feel shitty. the worst thing about my carb-ups is that carb products contain so many of them. ive learned whats good and bad to eat through experience but man, it wasnt fun learning the hard way, id feel like strait up shit, id store tons of extra water, and it even caused pimples.
    test
  19. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

I love when people say fat turns into muscle.

I get to stamp retard on their forehead.
    test
  20. Mighty GK

Mighty GK omg 2012

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.