I'm on aciddd

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by -Paper Chase-, Jan 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

^^^ YEEEESSSSS. man i thought i was the only one, ive asked some of my friends if they have any strange visual side affects from massive drug consumption and they all look at me like im crazy.

i got permanent minor tracers and anything with a pattern bubbles, keyboard carpets, wall paper. . .
    but they make life interesting i like it, i couldnt imagine living wi out it

paper u ever go to shambhala? or even heard of it? yer from BC too right? if so I figure u must have

and damn i gotta stop typing essays for posts
    test
  2. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

Yeah I really enjoy it, its cool as fuck.

And nah I'm not from BC, I'm from New York
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i can see micro organisms inside my eyeballs.....
    test
  4. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

I aint done acid is almost 10yrs and I still cant look at a plain white wall without colours and shapes moving around, not in your face like, but subtle shit, and lists are night traces quite a bit......

The best or possibly worst thing to do when tripping is look into a mirror, I personally loved it, even when I turned into a ww2 soldier and then my skin fell off my face or I turned into a warewolf, but some people it really freaks out hahahaha

PEACE
    test
  5. -Paper Chase-

Yeah looking in the mirror is nuts

I'm doing liquid sugar cubes on Friday
    test
  6. liquid`acid

haha i love looken in the mirror on acid

some times ill even try and hold onto my face in an attempt to make it stay still
    test
  7. Kraylen

Kraylen Killer Instinct Champion.

Acid < 2ci
    test
  8. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

they cracked down on acid hardcore

i believe u get manslaughter if u have intent to sell

to bad..

ill tell u this.. once you've done hallucinogens u wont look at the world the same.. its like it opens something in your mind..

but be careful.. one of the scariest drugs on the market no doubt.. u have no control over the high, u just have to ride it out..
    test
  9. -Paper Chase-

Yeah I agree, hallucinogens have completely changed my whole mindstate and outlook on life.
    test
  10. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

i dont fuck w acid or any shit like that that makes you see shit and go crazy

not my thing... but you guys have fun.. i cant knock it if i havent tried it

personally booze and weed is all i need.. and when i was younger syrup... extc 1ce or 2ce when i moved away and lived up north for a bit (i recomend trying it at least once when ur with a bitch.. but fuck dancing with glowsticks and shit like that)... anything beyond that is a no thank u. need to keep my grip on reality.
    test
  11. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

yah thats what i always get

i needed to stop that shit tho

acid really fucked with my head same with shrooms

but i still wanna do them

everyday i see the effects of doing it alot to , i see FACES of shit inside things , not actuall faces but you know were your tripping on shrooms or acid really hard and you can make out picutres or things inside visuals you get

if you didnt get that its probably from all the acid
    test
  12. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

You don't even know what a flashback is. People fear what they don't understand.

I can understand never trying acid out of fear of a bad trip. My brother finally went off the deep end after about 50 hits - couldn't explain the visuals, but was sure he was gonna die, and couldn't regulate his own breathing.

I've personally never had a bad trip. I have, after a solid 4-hour trip, came down hard and got paranoid, but I handled myself fine. Hallucinogens are all about your mindset (from my experience). If you think positive, you will likely have a very fun time. And EVERYONE has to be on the same page. It is amazing how 'linked' your group becomes, like you're all in on one big inside joke. If you have one bad apple, it CAN sour the bunch. I especially don't like introducing somebody to it... they will either freak out in a bad way because of nerves.... or they will start making up bullshit like they're running from 12 foot elves with light sabers... or something just plain ridiculous.

I get flashbacks sometimes. Usually It'll start with 'traces' and bubbles popping (like a REALLY big headrush leaves you disoriented).. lasts for like ten minutes... but I just enjoy it, knowing it's a mini-trip. In fact, I got one a couple months ago, while I was at work. That shit was fucking dope.
    test
  13. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

wrd

yall muthafukas crazy
    test
  14. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

you kidden me

black people smoke pcp

that shits more fucked up then acid plus addictive
    test
  15. -Paper Chase-

I tryed to smoke PCP but it was some fake shit and we didnt even get high. I'd love to experience that high even if it was only once
    test
  16. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

blk people smoke crack too

thats worse then acid and pcp put together

ne thing outside weed and liquor is crazy to me

but whiteboys be down to try ne and everythin

blk people dont do acid meth huff and all that shit

and dont cme back with no story bout how u knew somebody blk

who blah blah blahhh

the only blk people i heard bout doin shrooms was those lame d-12 niggas

and they are coo with a whiteboy
    test
  17. liquid`acid

^^ haha ever heard shroomz by xzibit?

i think thats when i realised i was a crazy whiteboy
    nothin like 50-100 hits of acid in a crazy weekend

PC, u like audio hollucinations? i heard pcp give mad audials. was gunna try it untill i found that out.

u know who are really crazy tho? natives, they got us beat
    test
  18. -Paper Chase-

From my experience sub is right. When I was at this in patient program for 28 days there was alot of black dudes from Brooklyn Queens etc. They would always say yo you white boys are crazy haha. I had never cracked my back before so this one Blood cat did it for me and I was so fucked up, they really got a kick out of it. Basically they all shared the same belief that anything more than weed was wack. This dude who did coke they would clown on him and when this kid was in a bad mood they would say 'oh this n1gga must need a line' or something to that effect. I'm sure there are exceptions to the rule but for the most part I don't think black people are into tripping out.

Liquid that's when you hear shit in your head right? Yeah, I like that, I really wanna try PCP.
    test
  19. liquid`acid

yeah its hearen shit in yer head.

everytime i start hearen shit its fucken creepy an scary lol

do u listen to cage, leak bros n shit?
    test
  20. -Paper Chase-

Yeah Cage is sick. I love the Leak Bros album too. That would be ideal to bump while trippin face on PCP haha
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.