Im not sayib the bible is complete bullsh-T ...

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by lyricalpriest, Mar 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

What happened to USA->FREEDOM->Let people make personal choices or gtfo?

The bible many are basing or drawing their morals from says not to have sex before marriage, masturbate, lie or steal, envy other peoples women or property, eat gluttonously, react in anger etc. etc. all day long.

Unless you live up to those standards and morals yourself and leave judgements up to God, you are a hipocritea and simply just an asshole with a construed view on morals and whats important.

Not many years ago people who thought being black was a lesser state of human and a genetic inferiority had backing of the state to differentiate. They used to institutionalise, neuter people with downs syndrome and other illnesses as well..

..How about we move forward once again? Evolution shouldn't have to be this hard.
    test
  2. IAmBenT

IAmBenT Eat a dick, faggot

Just to make it clear, I do not agree with any perpetration of violence against any homosexual or with hurting or being intolerant to people, as a Christian I believe we should

"Conduct yourselves with wisdom toward outsiders, making the most of the opportunity. 6 Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned, as it were, with salt, so that you may know how you should respond to each person," (Col. 4:5-6).

as well as "love from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith",

Any people professing to believe in God and love Jesus but don't follow this when dealing with folks is hypocritical and perhaps demon-led.

Had to be clear with that cuz alot of people want to be calling me a homophobe just because A) I don't believe homosexuality is natural and B)I feel strongly AGAINST the homosexual double-standard media propaganda that is aimed at young people for the purpose of population control. If two dudes love each other, fine. i'm saying keep it out of my baby's face until she's old enough to process it. as parents we have the right to exercise some control over what our children are exposed to.

and treating homosexuals like they are black or asian people or latinos just because of their sexual orientation and practices, thereby giving them "special" status and changing laws for them, it makes a mockery of the true civil rights struggles of the past. i'm not saying "Marginalize or Criminalize", I'm saying "Keep it away from kids until they are old enough to weigh the facts and make their own opinions" instead of trying to tell me I HAVE to teach them this or that belief.

In my house I hope to raise children with values of love, respect, tolerance, and understanding, for only GOD judges. Homophobe I am not, but the heterophobia is real nowadays, and I am unapologetically FOR reproduction and genetic continuation.
    test
  3. Ass Napkin Ed

Ass Napkin Ed DC - 19th & Benning Rd

so are you saying blacks, asians, and latinos have a 'special' status?
    also, how do you suggest that the world keep homosexuality away from your kids?
    what will you do when they see two men holding hands in the shopping mall?

and lastly - many of you keep saying Homosexuality is Unnatural
    Guess what? if its in or a part of NATURE - its Natural

how do you respond?
    test
  4. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

if it were as easy as snapping our fingers and having gays not be marginalized, then there'd be no need to preach tolerance. but that's not the world we live in and so trying to instill a less homophobic view in the current generation is a means of making that happen. so you can say you're not about violence and you're not about marginalizing gays all day long, but it's still going to happen because people's perspectives don't just change overnight. it takes an ongoing discourse.

so while you might think you're objecting to some policy for implementing population control (wtf...) you're actually just opposing a harmless attempt to prevent marginalization and victimization.
    test
  5. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

"I am not gay, but gays weren't born feeling gay, I know this because I am not gay, and since I am not gay and it feels natural, then being gay must not be natural."

Go on?
    test
  6. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

Hypocrites. Are not hypocrites ones who will not inherit the Kingdom of God?

[​IMG]
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

I sure hope when christianity becomes illegal, and theyre being executed publicly that yall are going to have the same outcry about their rights as well. will see.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.