Im not sayib the bible is complete bullsh-T ...

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by lyricalpriest, Mar 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Thats fine. and thats u. but time doesnt make sin any less unnatural.

we can debate on what we agree or dont agree is sin but we may not get too far.

but my point is that law is black and white. wether u steal a string cheese or 10000$

You are a thief. same with sin. u sin. u are a sinner. and need to recieve forgiveness

as well as turn from that sin.
    test
  2. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

nigga there's people committing murders, abusing children, etc.

you get the point, sexual choice in your lifestyle is not a sin, rape is.

it's a fucking choice, literally. that you just don't happen to agree with.

you believe in jesus right? you know he forgave a prostitute, right? so ..?

okay, say i agree with you and agree it to be a "natural" thing.

so then what's the point of bringing up the year?

has there been a scientific advancement in recent years that has proved it to be natural?

did it wrong, man.

end the "center" with [/center].

:numaan:
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i understand the definition of sins. so you don't need to keep repeating it
    i dont believe homosexuality is a sin, you do. that's that
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

Again...nuuman...

i didnt say gay sex is any worse than any other sin

Fornication in general is a sin. period.

yes he forgave a prostitute. he would forgive murder as well.

so yes we can all be forgiven no matter what sin uve committed.

but the stipulation of repentence is to turn from that sin. thats what repentence means.
    test
  6. TheBigPayback

The whore didnt continue to be a whore once she was forgiven.
    test
  7. ChromeDepot

ChromeDepot Member

I keep telling myself to stop reading what Payback writes.

Then he goes and tells me my "conscience is seared like a hot iron"...

So much weird shit that I can't possibly ignore it.

My point was more so directed towards the fact that, as a whole in America (or western civilization if you prefer), we've been able to progress past some of the uglier ideas that we possessed. Most of us have been able to move on from the racism that infected previous generations (as well as the misogyny), yet we still have Christian fundamentalists out there screaming at gays and calling them sinners and damning them to hell. The overwhelming majority agrees that racism is a horrible thing, but turns around and alienates an entire group of our population based on the fact that they fuck the wrong gender.

Maybe it's apples and oranges, especially when religion plays a part, but intolerance is intolerance.
    test
  8. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

in order for me to have faith in religion again, they'd have to become tolerant. and the books need to be fixed to the originial context.
    test
  9. IAmBenT

IAmBenT Eat a dick, faggot

In here to back up Payback a little bit

Woo, alot of stuff since I left...

Ok on the Egyptian gays.. you forget to mention from that wiki article that there are pictures of those dudes' wives and kids too. but this is one example amidst a plethora of greek and roman examples man.

Another thing.. Animals do a whole lot of shit that we don't or have not really Naturally done, such as eat their crap, eat their own young, bite the heads off of their mates, sniff other's asses, eat placentas, etc.. the animals-are-gay is just kinda selective..

I'm not saying to hurt or kill anyone, man. but telling me this is natural, and something to teach to babies and kids, when its never been proven, and such a relatively small population practices it, is just unbelievable to me.
    test
  10. IAmBenT

IAmBenT Eat a dick, faggot

Plus I'm being called all kinds of names..

Using the genetic born-this-way argument, homosexuals should be defending my right to be homophobic, as I'm genetically predisposed to be against homosexuality.

If I'm a homophobe, then homo homie, you are a heterophobe. Double standard supreme with a side of cheese
    test
  11. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

well, isn't the theory that youre born without judgments formed?

and that gays are born that way?

well if that's the case, your homophobia was learned
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

Chrome- ur concsience being seared like a hot iron is a biblical statement
    about sinners in general
    1 timothy 4:2Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron.

And on the time thing

Ephesians 4:19 Having lost all sensitivity, they have given themselves over to sensuality so as to indulge in every kind of impurity, and they are full of greed.

That means atone time they had sensitivity to these things.
    at one time their conscience would have convicted them.
    test
  13. TheBigPayback

God doesnt need us. we need God. keep making up a God in your head and see how far that gets u.
    test
  14. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

That book certainly produced a lot of bigoted, judgmental, selfrighteous, covetous and hipocritical assholes tho. Pain in the ass to argue with as well, once you have a winning argument or want proof of statements its suddenly not applicable cus of magic dust.
    test
  15. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

you calling a whore is still passing judgement, it's a woman.

he without sin shall cast the first stone, i still don't think homo sex is a sin.

prophet lot was sent down to eradicate the men raping boys, not just having sex.

fair enough.

i don't care what people do, but why push for a homosexual marketing agenda?

the other day i read the gays wanted more gay advertising in the world, why?

if you want to be treated as equals, then why act like your so exclusive?

like women who want equality, except when it comes to punishment in the judicial system.

lyrical is closer to a god than you will ever be.

he is talking about taking the bible back to it's original form, not the altered.

:numaan:
    test
  16. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

yea but we also consistently observe homosexuality in humans... the "animals are gay" point merely demonstrates that it's not strictly a human invention.

the reason that people are intent on teaching its ok to kids is to wash away some of the stigma that's been attached to it. kids get bullied and sometimes kill themselves over this kind of shit.

nobody is literally turning gay as a fashion statement. you might get straight girls kissing at a party when they otherwise wouldn't, but i can't believe that anyone would go against their nature and choose to have bad sex for the rest of their lives just to inherit some image. i would imagine the people who 'turn gay' either enjoy the sex (which means they were always gay or at least bi) or they don't stay gay very long.
    test
  17. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

what you're saying is just simply untrue.

"Studies suggest 75 percent of bonobo sex is nonreproductive and that nearly all bonobos are bisexual."
    Homosexual Activity Among Animals Stirs Debate

to suggest that they're making this many mistakes is essentially to put your fingers in you ears and scream "LALALALA I CANT HEAR YOU NATURE."

if you really believe nature is god's special creation then stop distorting it.
    test
  18. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

I don't care if it's natural or not. I care about the morality of it, which isn't tied to natural or not natural. Even if you argue that it's not natural, that doesn't make it wrong. It doesn't make it a "sin" to be homosexual. And by "being homosexual" I mean to encompass (if needed) all that goes with it including partaking in the sex. I can think of negatives to homosexuality, but I can also find negatives about heterosexual life as well. There are pros and cons to both. People just deserve equality, that's all. People like IAmBenT need to fight the homophobia within them, because it's really making them (by proxy, us) look bad to our future generations.
    test
  19. ChromeDepot

ChromeDepot Member

That right there is where I draw the line as well. I have no problem with it whatsoever, but there shouldn't be an initiative to push it just because it supports a certain group. Same goes for any other group of people. It's almost like an affirmative action marketing plan...that doesn't really sit right with me.

The only issue I have with that rationale is that people squarely against homosexuality treat everything as if it's some huge conspiracy to turn there kids gay. These people are uncomfortable with homosexuality even being discussed in schools. I'm not saying we should be teaching kids that being gay is some awesome lifestyle "choice", because that isn't what it is at all. We should be educating them on the fact that there is nothing wrong with it, and attempt to remove the stigma that surrounds it. At the end of the day, you can't "turn gay" as the fundamentalists like to say. If your straight...your straight. Talking about homosexuality isn't going to change that fact.

The equality for women thing opens up a whole new can of worms, for me at least. The feminist movement has already accomplished all of there goals at this point. They're out there pushing for special treatment. The wage gap is one of the biggest myths perpetrated by that group...of course men get paid higher, they're out there working more dangerous but higher paying jobs. If I can carry two bricks but a woman can only carry one, why should we be paid the same? I'm producing more, and if we're paid equally, then what's my incentive to do double the work at the same wage?
    test
  20. ChromeDepot

ChromeDepot Member

I think i've made this same analogy to Payback on a couple of different occasions in regard to different topics. It's basically this:

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.