I'm just depressed

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by P. Chase, Nov 26, 2013.

1. P. Chase

P. Chase Well-Known Member

I thought I''d be happy when I got out of the nursing home but I'm not I'm just depressed and this sucks. That's why all my threads are the same shit and everyone is making fun of me. Cuz I'm just down on my luck and sensitive :(
    test
  2. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

1. You need to toughen up. Some people are going at you in the threads but there are plenty of people offering solid advice.

2. You need to learn to be happy with Paper. If you can do that, things will get a lot better for you.

3. Depression happens and it seems like the cause is you over thinking things. I've had some issues with that and I've found the solution to be trying to keep busy. Too much free time seems like it's bad news for you. Try to pick up some hobbies or something.

4. Don't let the forum faze you.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  3. P. Chase

Word

Maybe it's because this forum is like my only interaction with people

I stay in my apartment like all day and rarely get visitors and it sucks ass

I do love myself and I don't think or understand why I'm here alone. Well I kinda know why. My friends are all in Nassau county and have their own lives going on. Work, school, etc. And it's hard for them to come here often. Although I think they should find a way to come here more often.

Sometimes I wish me and my ex were still together. We DID have an unhealthy relationship based on drugs. But she's been at the sober house forever now and she's clean now and I think she COULD be a positive influence in my life now. But that's another story. I just miss her. Or maybe miss having a girl I could call MY girl.
    test
  4. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Sounds like the problem right there. You need to just get out and meet new people. It won't happen from just wasting time on this site.
    test
  5. P. Chase

I know from now to January I will

Cuz I'm going with my sister on Thanksgiving and then to see my mom in NC around Christmas

And in January I'm gonna get a job around here. I should have no trouble finding one cuz I have so much experience.

I used to go up the block to my favorite blocks and try to approach women and had little if any luck. Not in this apartment building either so I'm kinda discouraged. I've had better luck with match.com but even there lately I haven't had much luck. I'm just down on my luck.
    test
  6. P. Chase

My fav blocks are Beach 20th and Mott ave. I decided tonight I'm gonna go up there after Dinner and just approach women and talk to them. Sooner or later I'm gonna find a beautiful woman who's single and interested in hanging out with me and getting to know me. I know it's not right but I don't think I'll really be happy until I find a girlfriend. Ima try tonight and see what happens. Wish me luck.
    test
  7. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

no man, not everyone is making fun.

and just think of all the shit youre blessed with, not all the shit youre not.

you have money, use some to help yourself man. Seriously. Get out and enroll in an activity.

also, one sure way to make yourself smile is go volunteer for people less fortunate than you. Give them a hand and the honest appreciation you will get will be amazing.

real advice son. Please use it.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  8. Caesar

Caesar Natural Aristocracy

You'll be aight. I got your back, Pape. Just don't do anything retarded.

You're taking your quarter life lumps right now. Just look at this way - you're not breaking, you're getting stronger. You're gaining your reality armor. Once this is over, you'll have the inner-resources to deal with whatever life throws at you. Now's the time for self-mastery.

You're way too other people driven.

You're not fit right now for a relationship and all the bullshit that comes with one. Your urgency is preventing you from thinking it through. No 'beautiful girl' is waiting on the other side of the rainbow to relieve you of your loneliness. You need to buck up and find your own happiness. You need to be your own savior.
    • +Rep +Rep x 3
    test
  9. P. Chase

Thanks for the kind advice. I am really trying my best.
    test
  10. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

You should be popping 2 cod-liver oil pills a day and if you are drinking/eating anything with Aspartame - STOP - in some sensitive individuals consumption of Aspartame has been linked to depression. The longer you consume it, the more damage you will inflict on your level (and possibly long term production damage) of "feel good" hormones. If possible you should also try to limit your overall simple carbohydrate intake to no more than 55g (max 100g's) a day over the 21 day period... to try to balance out that blood sugar an imbalance of which is a major cause of mood disorders.

Your moods should slowly improve in about 7-21 days, if not, you should seek out a psychiatrist.

!NO ALCOHOL WHATSOEVER!

P.S -- Eat eggs often?
    test
  11. P. Chase

I don't eat eggs at all cuz I don't like them. I haven't touched alcohol and don't plan on it. Thanks for your help.
    test
  12. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

I see. Well (if you don't already) try to get some Spinach, Tuna or whitefish into your diet. Pork is also another good choice.
    test
  13. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i also read study that bad bacteria in your digestive system plays a roll in moods and mental disorders.
    test
  14. quotive

quotive 3

Type less, say more.
    test
  15. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

keep ya head up, Chase. word up.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test