im happy Jeff Hardy is finally getting his push, but wtf @ Jericho

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Neezy Da Truth, Dec 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Al Murder U

Al Murder U Lyrically...

he had offers from both sides, but i know for a fact wwe was offerin more bread so he woudnt jump ship...
    test
  2. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

I don't think they should have put him in a title feud off the bat anyway.
    test
  3. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

jericho didnt click with the fans when he returened cuz every1 with computer access knew he was coming back anyway
    test
  4. Machilles

Machilles If you want a God

I agree that he was put in the title scene too soon. I think it killed some of his momentum because even casual fans know that people aren't going to get the title their first month back. WWE's fully behind Orton as the top heel and there's no waay they're going to make him look weak by rolling over for the new guy.

His comeback would've been stronger starting off with Jericho vs. JBL or Jericho vs. Morella.
    test
  5. Machilles

Surprise is good, but I wouldn't say expectation is bad.

It's like when people watch Matlock; they know he's going to win, but the fun is in HOW he wins.

I could've used a more up-to-date reference like House, Bones or CSI, but I'm just way too cool for that.
    test
  6. he will most likely get the title..... its easy pickings right now i think they want to make his win more special instead of a win everyone could've probably predicted.. i predict he will be the next champ tho... but it looks like hes going to smackdown after what jbl did or if jbl comes out of retirement he might go to raw i just dont see him there tho. sense vicky is the general manager it wouldnt be to weird for him to come back on smackdown..
    test
  7. psunit

psunit Hail to the Lions

When is the draft usually?
    test
  8. sometime after mania sometimes they don't even do it
    test
  9. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

he had offers from both side.. true. of course he's going to go with the company that offers more money.. but im saying i doubt he came back to wrestling for money.
    test
  10. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

its just at random now..

i dont think they have a set month.
    test
  11. Machilles

Just whenever they decide to temporarily switch two or three guys to smackdown.
    test
  12. abztrakt

abztrakt the impossible cool.

Or whenever somebody new gets over on Smackdown and thusly must be sent to Raw.
    test
  13. Leeroy Jenkins

Leeroy Jenkins New Member

Hardy is not very good in the ring or on the mic. He cant actually wrestle, he simply pulls stunts and jumps around.

As long as HHH is fucking stephanie i dont see Orton or Batista ever being outside of the title picture
    test
  14. Civilian2004

Civilian2004 New Member

jeff hardy ain't winning the world title but, i hope that match is a good one. i would like to see jericho with either the raw or smackdown title. his return wasn't as big as it could've been imo. the fans just don't seem to have the same reaction.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.