i'm going to say, i fu-king hate j.cole and the way he raps ...

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Nu'maaN, Sep 2, 2013.

1. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

felt bad being a dick about the last post, so.

he claims to hate white people, why? the only one who helped him through his education was his white mother.

it's the double standards and hypocritical lyrics that i hate, not the fact that he hates white people.

now i'm going to read countless responses asking me to quote him hating on white people, but i won't.

:numaan:
    test
  2. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

So what?
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  3. Superman70

Superman70 edited

still not sure where the allegations of white hate come from
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  4. Kry

Kry Willie Stylus

I just haven't been able to get into dude...I've heard the majority of his material and I just don't get the urge to listen to him. I listen to a lot of older stuf cuz I'm not too intrigued by modern day hiphop, but I'll get the Urge to throw on some Kendrick, or some Wiz or even some Drake from time to time...but i never say to myself, "let me throw on some J.Cole"...he just doesn't impress me, and when he went on youtube cheesin while buying his albums at Bestbuy like it was an honorable thing to do, that was it for me.
    test
  5. Ace the Prophet

Ace the Prophet A Prophet to the Game

He's got Nas syndrome so a lot of people will have a hard time getting into him because of that.

Personally I think he's dope. His album's haven't been a great as I would expect from him but there's multiple songs on there with replay value. Still, J.Cole on his mixtapes was better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XignxL6Yxgw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkjEBA4ZBFc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3CRYDPITVc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkMVgIB7onM

I'll still check for anything he puts out though
    test
  6. ThatsNotMyName

ThatsNotMyName The Conquering Lion

What's Nas syndrome? lol
    test
  7. Ace the Prophet

A lotta people think he's boring so they don't listen but at the same time a lotta people think he's dope so they're always listening
    test
  8. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

isn't that like any artist syndrome?

not everybody in the entire world would love an artist, people have opinions.

test
  9. Ace the Prophet

I know, but there's a ton of similarities between the two. It's not like we're comparing Lil Wayne to Biggie here. No one would say that J.Cole's lyrically wack or anything like that, just like Nas isn't lyrically wack. But the same negative things are said about them and the positive things are pretty much the same as well.

The main negative thing people say about J.Cole is he bores them, same with Nas. Therefore, it's Nas Syndrome
    test
  10. Im Technical

Im Technical I got 30 pages of rhymes

Atleast he doesnt rap like kendrick lamar, hes the biggest waste of talent with that voice and style.

I like born sinner and i prefer that his style is more straight rap than alot of newer cats, however like most non street rappers i feel like he doesnt really have alot to rap about. I dont care about rappers relationships or how many groupies they can get and i certainly dont want to hear about non existent struggles on some kanye/drake tip.
    test
  11. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

Cole dope

seem like Nu just got a personal issue with him, so of course you wont like him as a rapper

I don't think he come off as "try hard" or "fake" at all...

he just a new school cat and one of the better ones at that

3 classic mixtapes
    test
  12. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

That was Drake homie
    test
  13. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

Cole summer
    test
  14. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

agreed with the second para, but you think kendrick is a waste of talent? he fucking vicious.

i have no personal issue with him, i don't know him personally, so i can't.

it's like when you expect a player to do well, he kills it in the warm up games, but flops as a rookie.

cole is like what stevie francis was to me, he used to have the sickest handles, and then he just fell off.

i never argued that his mixtapes weren't classics, i just hate the way he raps now, and the things he raps about.

test
  15. Im Technical

Im Technical I got 30 pages of rhymes

Hes still pretty dope even if he is over rated. Im not really feeling him but imo he would be alot better if he didnt rap in the way he does, his delivery is especially annoying. Hes got really good flow and nice lyrics i just dont like the way he puts it all together, im not a big fan on his beat selction either.
    test
  16. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

he's different, he's unique in the way he rhymes and spits.

for me, he is my top selection right now when it comes to mainstream rappers.

i can see how that constipated angry little whiney kid voice he puts on when he's yelling could get annoying though.

test