im giving free rap lessons on aim

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by makaveli21, Oct 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wegottamakeit

Wegottamakeit New Member

So you just come to get +1 post ? If you don't care why post so much buddy

EDIT - what is your facebook so we can see who the real nerd is ha ;) ?
    test
  2. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

i'd mush your face like pancake batter, quit the tough guy act, kiddo. :funny:
    test
  3. Wegottamakeit

Wegottamakeit New Member

Internet tough guying ?

Ok here's a deal : We share the flight expanses for one of us to come overseas and film our fight one on one, the winner gets to keep the tape, ok ? Or we charge people to see the fight, maybe rap music forum members will come to see it and pay like 10 $. Funny thing is I actualy have a boxing, kickboxing and mma background, trained on and off over the last 7 years and that was my dream career before I went back to music for a few reasons, and I'm 6 foot 215 pounds, not in great shape anymore but good enough to beat you nerd. If you beat me congratz put it on youtube but I am pretty sure you won't be able to.

Now let me hear your excuse for not doing it ? C'mon or just type another lame insult since you don't got the balls to do this, talk is cheap you know that. Even a fat 14 year old kid can threat and insult people on the internet.
    test
  4. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

...guys, please...
    test
  5. Wegottamakeit

Wegottamakeit New Member

Now let's all watch our friend TWAMP$IN backpadle out of this, I am serious bout my offer, I'll come to your hood and beat you up in front of your own people. Of course only if we talk one on one combat, any rules you want. Don't worry I'll stop once your knocked out or tap (including verbaly tap). However a concousion is always possible and a brain injury, the brain does not really recover so brain damage is permanent, but there are people having lost like 7 fights by KO and still be relatively alright. I'm not saying I'm street power tough, I don't got a bunch of goons behind me nor play with guns, but one on one I'll take you anywhere you want.

Wouldn't this be epic, c'mon do it man.
    test
  6. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

^^Prosim nehajta, ni potrebe po fizičnem obračunu.

please stop, both of you, there's no need for a physical altercation.
    test
  7. Wegottamakeit

Wegottamakeit New Member

It's cool I'm not angry at him, it's just an offer since he said he gon make me look like hmm whatever he said, I give him a chance to. It's just sports event, like all the boxing muay thai and mma fights. I choose to not compete, had just 1 smoker fight, cause of brain damage and my fingers are kinda bad so it' not something I'm looking to do often, or to do at all but well since he is so tough and can smash me let's give him the oportunity to proove it. It's not like I'm gonna chase him down, even if I saw him somewhere and knew who he was I'd just walk up to him and start a convo bout rap music forums and music generaly, in a nice manner. But with this offer he is getting what he deserves for trying to ridicule people on the internet (not only me).

In the end all good in the hood / "User wegottamakeit only used that as a phrase and does not actualy reside in a hood but just a normal small european town"

- and I see you used googole translate there heh, I understood the last 4 words but not the first 2.
    test
  8. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

^I didn't use google translate.
    test
  9. Wegottamakeit

Wegottamakeit New Member

Cool but what's "Prosim nehajta" - prosim means - I beg, as in literary beging for material goods like money, I beg you to stop woul be molim - molim actualy literary means pray. Yeah different languages can't be translates directly they lal function differently. Props for knowing some croatian thoguh, I know plenty people, i read 500 000, have emigrated from croatia to the usa, hopefully I'll be among them one day.
    test
  10. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

I'm from Slovenija and "Prosim nehajta" is a bit of slang for the proper grammar usage "Prosim, če prenehata/odnehata", as in "Please stop".

And no, "Prosim nehajta" doesn't in any way, shape or form mean to beg for anything. It means asking to stop. Big difference.
    test
  11. Wegottamakeit

Wegottamakeit New Member

Ok I know our languages are similar. For some reason I imagine in my head 95% of posters to be from the usa and most of them to be black, since you hear the N word so much . I didn't think you begged me you got no reason to do so, just literary what the word means round here .
    test
  12. Halfway_Crook

Halfway_Crook Well-Known Member

test
  13. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

..it's all good...lol...I just wanted all the "fight talk" to end, since I'm playing the annoying mediator. :scared:

...the majority of posters comes from the States, i'd imagine, but RM does have posters from practically all over the globe.
    test
  14. BPtheDon

BPtheDon Yeeeeeeuh

Twamp starting world war 3
    test
  15. Wegottamakeit

Wegottamakeit New Member

Don't worry I'm just gonna beat him to death j/k. But well like I said if he wants to kick my ass I gladly give him the opportunity, If needed I'll freaking write my adress down here and take a picture.
    test
  16. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

No need for that...:funny: And I'd advise against dispensing vital personal info on here...
    test
  17. Wegottamakeit

Wegottamakeit New Member

Yeah probably but well we can just settle on a location and that's it. Enough of debating this, I won't coment further unless he answers.
    test
  18. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

i can't believe this nigga is STILL online.... what a fuckin' loser. :funny:
    test
  19. Wegottamakeit

Wegottamakeit New Member

See you should be a rapper yourself you got them punchlines like Loyd banks, you're good dude

/sarcasm
    test
  20. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

lol, i consider myself a retired rapper.

i make beats though, you wanna hear?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.