I'm gettin jumped tomorrow...

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by lil hot sauce, Sep 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarLoKK

WarLoKK www.espbeats.com

..or he'll get it twice as hard later, with three times as many people; and instead of being respected and feared he'd be teased and called "The Psycho" and wouldnt have many friends..

You have to see his picture to understand.. haha

Hot sauce wouldnt be the most feared if he walked around with a nuke strapped to his back.. no offense son, [teet]
    test
  2. Adolf Spitler

Adolf Spitler I am homo hear me roar

bwhhahahhahaahahahahahha
    test
  3. Part II

Part II The next best thing

[funny]

True dat, I forgot not everyone can make a Mean enough Face to scare shit, let alone a human.

What he look like?
    test
  4. Fliped ScRiPtZ

Fliped ScRiPtZ Flips yur scriptz

fuck yall muffakaz.... yall ono how 2 fuckin fight str8 up... i got word fa yall...1, if u use a fuckin weapons,your considered a muffakin pussy(think about it). 2, umm no ppl just jump u and shit for no reason, there has 2 b a reason...and when u pull out a knifel like Part II said.. it aint koo cuz yur ass will go down, and there will b more problems created..(think about it).. so fur yall nikkas out der.... give good advice, 1
    test
  5. Fliped ScRiPtZ

and o yea, just bcuz u weigh allot. don't mean u can't fight... get yall facts str8....cuz think about it....if sum kidd weighted like muffakin 200-1000, and he tackles u 2 da ground..think about it nikkas.you will get fuckin crushed...so yea.think b4 u tawk.....and anotha thing....u gotta know how 2 tawk so u won't get yah ass kick....get sum "TRUE" friens.... get a crew if u have 2.and im not tawking bout net crew, im tawking bout reality hea son. so ye...
    test
  6. Fliped ScRiPtZ

and if u fight...just use fists nikka...don't use your legs or n thing... just fists..and don't punch their balls...cuz if u do ne of that...your considered as a pussy
    test
  7. Fliped ScRiPtZ

n wayz...a fight can last long....well when i fight..it lasts long as hell cuz if im gettin beat or wudevah. i get back up and fight..thas called guts and u learn how 2 fight and shit(skills).... don't evah give up when your fighting untill your opponent is really fucked, or beggin for mercy.lol
    test
  8. Madpoet

Madpoet why is this so short....

SO its tommorrow...get ya ass whipped yet? Got pictures?
    test
  9. WarLoKK

WarLoKK www.espbeats.com

Actually, people get jumped all the time for no reason.. Look at muggings and shit on the streets.. Would you ever walk down a dark alley at night, thinking "Well I haven't done anything which means I won't get jumped" (think about it)..

I'd love to see you tell somebody with a Beretta 96FS pointing at your face that they are a pussy for using weapons.. If it gets the job done, more reason to bring it (think about it)..

..& let's (think about it) for a moment - You pull out a knife, and that causes more problems from the others? As if they see the knife and suddenly kick it into overdrive? (think about it).. If somebody pulled a knife on you, would that make things worse? (think about it) How? They pulled a fuckin knife on you, so does that mean "Ohhh they're in for it now! They could've just fought me with their fists, but nooo he had to pull the knife..

Think about it..
    test
  10. Fliped ScRiPtZ

lmfao @ madpoet....lol.......roflmao.ahahhhhah^^^^^^^^^^
    test
  11. Fliped ScRiPtZ

ye warlokk u got a point there....but see u gotta b fukkin skilled at these things... yall should think about it yah own
    test
  12. Just Rich

Just Rich And You Are?

lmaaaaaaaaao @ warlokk takin the piss outta that dude who wrote about 300+lines of stuff.

trust, ppl get jumped for no reason, i've been jumped a few times for no apparent reason, but u had a point bout gettin back up, if its sumthin ive learnt, ill always get back up, unless uv either 1. knocked me the fuck out or 2. killed me lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.