I'm Gage Welch.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Gage Welch, Dec 23, 2013.

1. Gage Welch

Gage Welch New Member

What's up everybody I figured I'd introduce myself to everybody on here! I'm Gage Welch a 16 year old rapper currently working on my first mixtape titled "The Mind of a Dreamer". I'm not your regular rapper rapping about bitchies, money, etc. I'm here to bring a more positive vibe to things. Whether it's something you like or not it's what I'm bringing and it's what I'm about. Dream big. I'm definitely down for anyone who wants to hit up a feature with me just hit me up. I've written lyrics for a long time now but I only started actually recording them a little over a year ago. If you're interested in checking out a couple of my songs you can go to my soundcloud http://www.soundcloud.com/gagew and check out a couple of the song I've posted on there some of them are some of my first songs I ever made but there are a couple more current songs. If you're wondering when my mixtape is coming out it will be out January 1st 2014! Not very far away at all! It'll be up for free download on Datpiff.com! Well hopefully you kinda get a feel for what I'm about and I hope you all enjoy what I'm doing if not that's alright either way I'm chasing my dreams. Thanks for checking me out! Peace.
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 1
    test
  2. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Hey there.. Welcome to RM :)
    test