I'm Feelin A Change That Could Bring About Alot Of Responsibility

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Froggie Fresh, Feb 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Froggie Fresh

Froggie Fresh THe Elite of Times!

I'm Feelin A Change That Could Bring About Alot Of Responsibility...

As some of you might know..I'm in the army
    and I've witnessed and know things that lets me know where America is going...and going fast...

I've seen pictures of the top secret concentration camps they have here
    I know the real reason why things are stirring up in the middle east with the help of the U.S

I know about the New World Order...
    and I've been knowing about it for a long time

but recently I've been feelin the need to preach to as many ppl that are willing to listen to the truth...
    I havent been feelin like producing beats anymore, I've been telling ppl that this is God's judgment on America for turning our backs on him..but the NEW WORLD ORDER will bring us closer to his son...

Understand my friends that a redeemed humanity is God's gift to his son, when the nwo comes it will be hard and it will test your faith more than it has ever been tested but just remember that Jesus is the son of God and his mercy endures beyond this life...I know we're headed into world war 3 and I'm a U.S soldier so there is no question that I'm gonna die, but as long as revieled the truth to as many people as I can before I leave I will be happier in the spirit realm...I would rather be dead than live in an new world order anyways...

NWO is inevitable, the bible speaks on it, so it shall come to pass but u must implement every thing I'm about to tell u in order to protect u and ur loved ones

1. stock up on non perishables
    2. invest in gold and silver at goldline.com (I buy from them every week)
    3. SEEK GOD LIKE YOU'VE NEVER SEEKED HIM BEFORE!!!

we're headed for dark times my friends...real dark times
    but I aint never been scared to die...I can't wait to be honest with yall...

but please dnt bash me if u dnt believe in god or anything..becuz u will have no choice but to beleive wen tha shit really goes down in the middle east, we fuck em over for there oil, the american dollar loses all its value and we head to world war 3...open ur eyes america..dark days are ahead of us.
    test
  2. Warpaint

Warpaint What now?

Good post.
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Youre right. The nwos integrated. The middle east is thier only resistance atm. Once we got them under control all we need is that leader. Which im sure they have. I can feel the build up , i know yall can too. But man this one prophet said in a vision the trumpet is at his lips. Thatd mean the rapture is nigh. Prepare. Fill ur lamps. (see 5 virgins in the bible) and peep the latest Sid Roth Hosts It's Supernatural its about teleportation.
    test
  4. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

the nwo aren't behind the middle east uprisings... when people talk about the move toward one world government they speak of an elite group striving for global hegemony... which i think is a valid concern

but america are the empire of the day. our ruling class along with the ruling class of other nations are the 'nwo.' and they do have some vested interests in the middle east.. but what is happening right now is actually bad for their interests. that's why we are reluctant to embrace it, because we have been brainwashed to defend their interests and confuse them for our own.
    test
  5. Froggie Fresh

The middle east and America's freedome is the only resistance...That's why they're doing everything they can to take away our freedoms with these staged bombings and shootings...they're trying to dis arm us...no guns means we'll be easily controlled with no resistance

and to the other guy that said we're not the cause of the up risings in the middle east?

think about that for a minute...
    Crude oil is what's sustaining every nation's economy, they outlawed drilling for oil in the United States...so that we may keep get oil from the middle east...I dnt know exactly how to explain this but its all a plan to destoy every currency from every nation to opress everyone whom benefits from these nations whose only way of sustaining their selves is through crude oil...once they do that it will be complete chaos around the globe and that's when they'll introduce the anti christ...the one man thats going to rule the world and the people will accept it willingly because he will offer one currency, one whole kingdom, a one world government...but it will be slavery...Get ready for world war 3 because Israel is surrounded by its enemies now since they got nubarrack out of power in Egypt and its a big target...you fuck with israel, you really gon piss God off...
    test
  6. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Yet I'M the cold person?
    test
  7. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

nah

i know that we caused it. i just dont think it was a deliberate plan of the illuminati or the nwo or whatever you wanna call them. i think its the result of too much dicking around in and sending money to other regions with the intent of securing natural reasources and exerting our influence on a global scale. the nwo are the very people who were propping up the dictatorships that have been toppled... the revolutions taking place are ground up grass roots movements.. thats real democracy in action.. you're scared of actual freedom.. we all are a little bit

as for israel, zionism is something i will never understand, not even religious zionism. think about this for a second. god told israel the messiah was going to lead them back into the promised land. they don't believe that messiah has ever come. they instead turned to the global powers to achieve their goal. where is their faith in the lord? also, since you're christian, the mere fact that they rejected christ should be enough for god to turn his back on them.

israel is another thing america is heavily invested in. that's why we're really taught to defend it, not cause it's holy or god's will. it's just more propaganda we're just expected to buy into.
    test
  8. Froggie Fresh

The Iluminati don't make mistakes Bro...they caused this war for a reason, they're causing uprisings in the middle east for a reason..

Why do you think what's happening in the Middle east is constantly on the news...the government controls the news..they're trying to make it up to where all this shit was an accident so they can have a legitimate reason for the gas prices goin up to 8 dollars a gallon...once you see the gas prices go up exponentially it'll only be a matter of time...

Concentration camps

Fema Coffins

Earthquakes

Random shootings

Double dip recession

Trillions of dollars in debt to a communist country

All they need is just one more nail in the coffin

And best believe when they fuck the middle east over for their oil and bankrupt them, the Middle East are gonna unleash everything they have,

And then the illuminati will have all the right to drop that missle on America then blame it on the middle east...

I'm not lying...its going to be another disaster just like 9-11...and I have strong clues that lead me to believe its going to be a missle.. when you feel the vibrations from that missle...its all over bro..you people need to prepare now!!!

but it was completely deliberate...The elite don't make mistakes, this has been planned out for decades...
    test
  9. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

the elite are not god. they are humans just like you and i (or reptilians, if you're one of those david icke folks). they would love for people to believe that they hold absolute power over every aspect of global politics, because then we'd have no choice but to follow and obey. i reject this idea that the illuminati hold limitless power. i think the only way they get away with as much as they do is by convincing people like you and i that we are powerless.

our country's meddling in foreign affairs, propping up of foreign dictators was indeed not a 'mistake.' that was very deliberate, and has obvious motives behind it. the uprisings, however, is a popular backlash among the people in the middle east. the 'illuminati' really has no sway when it comes to convincing hundreds of thousands to take to the streets. that's the kind of thing they truly abhor. and it's true the media are pretty much bought, and will always support the interests of this elite group. but i tend to notice the american media does a pretty good job of demonizing what is taking place right now in the middle east. they want us to fear it, because they themselves fear it.

people taking to the streets and making demands for their leaders to relinquish the control of the state to the people. why would the illuminati ever want to make the collective mass aware of the power in numbers that they do possess?
    test
  10. Froggie Fresh

I never said the illuminati were Gods...and you're exactly right, they want people to believe they are but at the same time I know God has allowed them to get this far and they will bring a New World Order because God will allow them to..

God uses good and evil to work out his divine plan, just like when he sent his son Jesus, the bible says he blinded their eyes so that they would'nt see he was the son of God, because if they knew then they would have never killed him...
    when Caesar questioned Jesus and told him "Don't you know I have the power to kill you or keep you alive" Jesus replied with "The only power you have is what was granted to you from my father"

God uses everyone, everyone has a purpose and I know God will allow the Illuminati to bring the New World Order because America has lost site of who made America so great (God) this country was built on Christianity but just like the children of Israel after they were delivered from slavery under Egypt people lose sight of God in prosperous times...America has completely lost site of God, and God will use the Illuminati and the New World Order to bring us closer to his son...because there will be unimaginable suffering and the only one you'll be able to turn to is God...
    test
  11. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

see, i think we need to move beyond the idea that things are the way they are, and that someday god will save us.

if humanity has 'free will,' then god can not be in control of what is happening. he's letting the people take what course they will. personally i dont believe in free will, but im assuming you do.

maybe god wants us to revolt, and prove that we recognize evil when we see it. you know the old saying... god helps those who help themselves
    test
  12. Froggie Fresh

damn bro...the new world order is gonna open your eyes to a lot of things...since you said that I can tell you've been successfully blinded

so I take it that you're not even gonna try to prepare yourself by buying non perishables, investing in gold, or seeking god...are you?
    test
  13. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

funny, i was thinking the same thing about you. my belief is that we are responsible for what happens next. yours is that we should stock up on canned goods and pray to jesus. i wonder which of us the 'illuminati' would prefer.
    test
  14. Froggie Fresh

what you mean which of us they would prefer???

Prefer for what?
    test
  15. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

i mean you say im blinded right, presumably by the illuminati

but which mind state is really better for them: the idea that the people have more power than they're lead to believe, or the idea that we should stock up on canned foods and wait for the armageddon

if everyone decides to 'let the nwo come to pass' because they think god wants it to happen, well then that's just perfect for the illuminati, isn't it?
    test
  16. Froggie Fresh

hmm thats something to thinkk about right there...
    but I know America is way past due for a big humble pie...
    and I believe in the bible and the bible does speak on this so I'ma keep preparing...

but don't get me wrong, I beleive in the power of the mind...that a person can shape their future by relentlessly going after what they always wanted..I believe that..because I know for a fact that it works..that would be a good idea 20 sum odd years ago when America still had a good standing and the illuminati as powerful as they are now...but God said it and I believe it...I'm not gonna let this get in the way of things I've always wanted to accomplish but now I'm smart enough to utilize these things to better prepare myself...

Now I will admit that they probably didnt plan for this government shutdown thats gonna happen next month due to out of control spending...because their agenda is to get us and deeper in debt...I didnt vote last year but I know for sure I'm voting republican these next elections because the republicans has been a big opposition to them, stopping obama care and so forth...I'm not saying puttin a republican in office will stop the new world order but maybe it'll slow them down...but maybe thats what the illuminati want us to do...I'M LOSING MY GOD DAMN MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    test
  17. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

you lost me once you said you're gonna vote republican

understand this: if you're not part of the elite, you're eating right out of their hands.
    test
  18. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

yo but seriously.. buy all the canned goods you want, i don't mind. but don't you think its about time we got rid of the power structure thats in place. the founding fathers supposedly founded this nation with the idea in mind that we should be able to revolt, because that kind of cleansing is necessary from time to time. 1776 till now, and not once has this ideal been put in to practice. i'd say we're long overdue. about time to start practicing what we preach.
    test
  19. Froggie Fresh

O yea I'm down for a revolt, I dnt give a fuck...but no one's willing to listen...the majority of people I try to explain this to don't even have the slightest clue about whats really going on...they're just living their lives and believing the lies they hear on the news...its people out there that actually think the american government cares about them and have their best interest in mind...its sickening to me...We have enough freedom to get rid of them now and change this but no one will listen and most of those who do believe in what I'm saying are too pussy to even try anything...theirs not enough testosterone left in the majority of American males to fuel a revolt and take our country back...
    test
  20. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

thats what they say, and maybe it's true.

in the meantime i get my kicks trying to convince people that its a good idea
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.