Im dissapointed in COD World at War

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Trey M, Nov 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fantom

Fantom :ihadadream:

i think so...

I havent unlocked it yet, my peoples invite me
    test
  2. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Yeah, I havent finished the campaign yet. I am at the level where you are on a plane shooting shit, I died twice and havent been motivated to play it again since.q
    test
  3. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

There is very little hiding and sniping in HQ. Not to say there is none, but its not as bad as it was in Modern Warfare. Then again, sniper rifles in this game suck compared to Modern Warfare so why bother?

PPsH > Sniper Rifle. I clean dudes up all the way across the map, get lots of head shots for some reason too.
    test
  4. WWIII

WWIII It has begun...

I hate this game.
    test
  5. Fantom

Fantom :ihadadream:

i caught one dude trying to climb a tree... smh...

One cat was just standing in a corner waiting to pick people off in the most remote location on the map... smh...

one nigga was so hell bent on camping in one particular spot i killed him 3 times with a grenade, once by stabbing him, and 2 more times on his way up the ladder... smh...

campers take the fun out of the game...
    test
  6. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

lol I love campers who are obsessive. I started camping a little bit myself...well sniping. Only on certain maps where I know like 3 good spots.
    test
  7. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

it's funny all the complaints about cod5 are about the old weapons. it's a ww2 game what did you expect?
    test
  8. NaSh

NaSh o_

weird innit
    test
  9. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

I almost like this more than 4 now :/ I think 4 has some sentimental value...I think its better, but I cant stop playing this. I mean, wouldnt you rather play the better game? I guess not. I didnt plan on doing prestige...but I dunno now. I am level 64...
    test
  10. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

I completed the story mode in about 5 hours yesterday. Pretty decent. The Russian missions were the better.

lol @ when Keifer Sutherland dies. Tragic.

Multiplayer seems ok, if not just slow. Why is there only 4 maps?

It's better than GOW2. I played that for a bit today and lost interest about 10 minutes in.
    test
  11. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

4 Maps? There is at least 10.
    test
  12. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

im nasty at this game.

I haven't played the single player tho. Not even once. The clan I run with is the top clan in HQ.

shit my win loss ratio is 17.26 and I have a win streak over 300+.

right now I ranked in the top 300 in the world in HQ for the 360

cant wait for Cod6 tho.
    test
  13. Vikto Beats

Vikto Beats aka Viktomajarmo

All of us play 5 now instead of 4 mainly cause of ctf. I dont know wtf iw was thinkin leavin that shit out on 4. Cod + Ctf = life
    test
  14. BEEF Z

BEEF Z New Member

CTF on Dome gets hectic, i usualy run shit on Airfield tho with the Gew or STG

I hate tanks tho, like on seelow ya can just tank camp the enemies flag and kill em all... i got a 21 kill streak doing that shit... too easy
    test
  15. Wrecktify

Wrecktify New Member

Just was playing COD W@W campaign...i hate this game. I know it's an older war style game but the weapons are really inaccurate and for some reason I always get killed by grenades 99% of the time...I got stabbed once. I'll try to play online..maybe that'll be more fun. I can't deal with this campaign though.
    test
  16. Look im Gangsta

Actually, the accuracy is pretty good. Single player is outdated. FPS story lines improved alot over the past 3 years.

My main issue is the glitching and the spawning. I thought IW were de-bugging this game? Clearly not because the spawning is fucking diabolical. It's hard to believe the developers didn't notice that shit. The glitching is rife, but it's a shit developer. It wont get fixed.

It's worth playing until 5, but I wouldn't buy this game. My brother got it for xmas.
    test
  17. Rock Swift

Rock Swift You dunno SHIT about FUCK

I fucking love that game... bout to pop it in the PS3... anyone want to get it poppin?
    test
  18. BEEF Z

BEEF Z New Member

Sure, add Awak187

Its all about the levitation glitches now. soon as the old ones get fixed new ones get found.. typical
    test
  19. Wrecktify

Wrecktify New Member

Yea, I got it from gamefly...no way I would buy this game. It's pure garbage. I played online and online was better than campaign. I'm waiting for 5 though. Hopefully, it is epic like 4 was. You have PS3 right? whats ur gametag thingy?
    test
  20. Look im Gangsta

im on xbox and my account just got suspended.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.