I'm curious to know what all the bush supporters who idolize Eminem think of "Mosh"

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by So. IL.L, Oct 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So. IL.L

So. IL.L WWW.SOUNDCLICK.COM/ROUSH

What do you think of your idol now?
    test
  2. Hyydro

Hyydro ah yes yes yall

mush, fuck bush.
    test
  3. So. IL.L

Uuunnnnggghhhhh!!!!
    test
  4. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

Im Curious. Do you have like this, Impulse to make threads someone else made a week ago? Because you sure as fuck make a crapload of duplicate threads.
    test
  5. Troll

Troll New Member

^^^

Exactly.
    test
  6. aLLeviATioN

aLLeviATioN I Still Do Text Too...

The song is good...Restored my faith in Em. That and the shit he kicked over the Twisted beat are the two lone things that have kept my faith in him since Stan.

But I wish I would support fucking Bush. I hope he loses the election and his wife leaves him and his best friend stabs his personal assistant all in the same hour.
    test
  7. Priceless

Priceless Like I'm doin it for TV

lmao@ u still loving sweaty balls...

u could've changed that months ago.

u must not want to.
    test
  8. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

im not pro bush

and I think the song sucks massive amounts of ass
    test
  9. noticed this about a month ago, jesus, the guy HAS to fucking duplicate threads.
    test
  10. Nuckin'Futs

Nuckin'Futs gomorra

just what i was gonna say
    test
  11. So. IL.L

How can you think it's a good song when the lyrics completely go against all of your beliefs?.. Are you sayin good other than the lyrics? Just seems to me that the lyrics are most important.. To me liking the lyrics is necessary to constiture calling a song.. "a good song"
    test
  12. So. IL.L

It just seems that in this application you would almost have to like the lyrics to like this song.. but that's just me.. to each his own.. The onyx song you mentioned isn't really comparable here to me.. "kill them all" is fiction... "Mosh" is a relevant, realistic message.. of course yer not gonna go and "kill them all".. but you might actually march to the polls and vote..

I guess it all comes down to what criteria you use to decide if you like a song..

IMO.. if you disagree with the lyrics and the message then you shouldn't concider it a good song.. the term "Song" includes the lyrical content in my mind..
    test
  13. So. IL.L

I'm not actually a very big eminem fan.. but of course I take lyrics seriously.. the lyrics in that song are serious.. and they're making an impact.. so it is serious.. IMO..

I didn't shed a tear.. but I understand why people would.. it's inspiring.. it's the truth...
    test
  14. So. IL.L

Word to your mother
    test
  15. Dee To Tha

Dee To Tha New Member

i hope bush gets his fucking head caved in
    test
  16. Majestic...

Majestic... New Member

How can a bush supporter like that song?? I assume yall like immortal tech. as well... Vinnie paz is dope, sure a lot of republicans like him...

If anyone came out with a pro bush song i would spit on it and call them a smuck no matter how good they rode the beat or how popular they were among the masses...

The Bushes are responsible for the jihad... along with Regan and a few other masoinic tyrants...

Bush is a known racist.. ive read comments he has made about blacks...

Im not a big em fan, but he spoke truth in his song... If it was a pro bush song, i would do every thing in my power to decrease sales...
    test
  17. JoeSmoke Dope

JoeSmoke Dope New Member

i hate bush AND this song ... so go figure.

eminem dropped something better than his other trasdh and kids are on his dick again all of a sudden. shit is pathetic ...

em sucks now ... period
    test
  18. Majestic...

Majestic... New Member

There are millions across the world who feel the same way... Scary huh? this is not normal... people hate kerry because he supports gay rights or he is too liberal and is trying to get thier leader out of office.. People hate bush because he is a lying scumbag murderous son of a bastard who was head of the C.ertified I.nstitution of A.ssassians{cia}... Trust me, we are at war with the world because of our leaders...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.