Im Convinced Tupac Is Gay.

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Sailaon, Jun 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheOmega

TheOmega Well-Known Member

Pac Was Not the best Song writer.

ready to die and life after death > 19048091840918304931890348 Pac albums
    test
  2. Maytrikz

Maytrikz Genuine Person Time

He wasn't gay.....I knew pac...........wait...*runs*
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  3. Per$onal

Per$onal New Member

biggie might have been a better lyricist, but 2pacs lyrics effected people more.
    test
  4. BinoSWI

BinoSWI Half Jamaikan Half Scouse

u can have the deepest poems ever, doesn't mean u the best poet ever
    test
  5. Q.q Shakur

Q.q Shakur New Member

you're an idiot for real, piggie copied Tupac's style, get a clue you dumb motherfucker.
    test
  6. TheOmega

TheOmega Well-Known Member

lol really did he? You 're troll nd a clown.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  7. tyronehouston

tyronehouston Well-Known Member

I know im showing my age, but if you were in high school or college when biggie and tupac were out, you would know without a shadow of doubt who the greatest rapper of all time is. No one moved you or made you more passionate about music like Pac. Don't get me wrong Biggie is top 5 greatest and he moved me, but no one moved me the way like Pac did.

It's like battle rapping, It's not only about the bars, it's the flow, delivery, presence, charisma, song writing skills and the concepts you put together. Yeah biggie was better lyrically, but tupac was the best all around rapper. Nas, Jay-Z, and Biggie all looked up to him and wanted to be like him.

Plus he fathered Eminem's aggressive style, that's why Eminem always refers to Pac.

P.S. Not to mention he had the greatest battle, most personal diss record of all time
    test
  8. Trappedmc

Trappedmc Member

The fact that people argue about his sexuality (which is basically irrelevant considering the amount of great music he made) so many years after his death proves how much of an impact this dude had. You think people are gonna argue about a Drake? Or even a living Jay-Z, supposedly the best rapper alive and all he gets is a weak Illuminati theory surrounding him?

Face it, Pac was a force. And this interview proves nothing, people go through different stages of life, change perspectives etc...seems feminine, but if you would listen to the damn interview first you would know why he acted in such a manner.
    test
  9. BinoSWI

BinoSWI Half Jamaikan Half Scouse

sometimes death is the best thing that can happen 2 a person in terms of making a legacy for em.
    test
  10. seattlebattle12

seattlebattle12 aka lil ill & dagawd100

big l is overrated in my eyes

you guys love to talk about big l but how many of you guys have listened to a lord finesse album? you guys are going to tell me big l is way of lord finesse? redman? o.c.? mic geronimo? buckshot?

2pac deserves the love though. 7 days theory is one of the best albums ever and it took him four days to make that shit. he wrotes and recorded songs like "krazy", "white manz burden", "bomb first", "blasphemy" in four days...legendary

although rakim and melle mel should be remembered as the goats too
    test
  11. BeautifulTrice

BeautifulTrice New Member

Who is Big L?
    test
  12. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

no way.... :funny:

i REALLY didnt want to even quote this bitch ever again.. but wow.... just wow....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.