Im convertin to Reasonism

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by KSoundz, Sep 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ejuhcaited

Ejuhcaited ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

true...i agree

but 2 me...it seems like the ppl who down FL (Even myself)

are comparable 2 the acoustic drummers in the 80s who thoguht they were the ish cuz they payed $3000 for there kit, & had years of training,

and hated on the new dudes uz they could go 2 Akbar @ the local Pawn Shop pay $100 and go home and make beats later that day w/ no formal instruction or lessons...
    sure 95% of the dudes w/ there $100 drum machine were wack as hell...but
    20 yrs later...dont u think they feel kinda stupid with the impact that electronic drum kits (such as the 808) have made?

IMO , its the same thing with (Digital) Pro Tools vs. (Analog) Tape Machines etc

LMAO...
    test
  2. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

Maaaan, you been "Internet Producer Brainwashed".... Real talk.. Nigga gonna say "How is that so?"

I know 2 other niggas who fuck wit reason. The quality diffrence isnt miles, more like a few meters... And 90% of the rap niggas that buy beats wont give a shit about that shit if the beats cold, and the quality is average, cuse if you multi track that shit out, they gonna have a diffrent nigga master the beat anyways.... And really, who uses fruity loops sounds?

Fucka 9th Wonder... I aint 9th wonder, I dont use the same 3 snares in every beat, and dont make the same type of shit. All you gotta do is throw some hardware in the mix, and rappers is on ya meat (no homo). A program dont make wack beats, wack niggas make wack beats... Real talk, only niggas that care what SOFTWARE you use are net producers and soundclick rappers...
    test
  3. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

yeah dj buck makes those wack ass franchize boyz beats with fl. lol the stock sounds even worse.
    test
  4. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

wtf is internet producer brainwashed? some of yall niggaz wouldn't exist if it wasn't for the creation of the internet........lets sit on that for a minute

hmmmmmmmm.......

as far as fruity loop beats, to my ears it is miles and I just find it funny that niggaz is actually content with the way their shit sounds.......I've got the same quality back in 98 when I made beats on a damn playstation....the shit just sounds like complete ass to me......but hey, if yall niggaz is satisfied with amateur sounding beats, be my guess.....
    test
  5. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

the worst beat and drum quality ive ever heard from an industry producer came from an mpc
    test
  6. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

can't look at the worst ever

gotta look at where the majority is comin from

exceptions are simply exceptions........can't use those in an argument like this

as I said b4.....cats constantly talk about quality this and quality that

but there's probrably like me and maybe 2 other cats on this board that actually understand the science of mixing.....

if yall did, ud be constantly scramblin to upgrade from fruity loops.......atleast that's what I would hope.......

cuz errytime I listen to a fl beat in my car, shit be soundin like a huge hole is in the spectrum, and u get this wack ass thin, cartoony ass sound from it......due to the wack plugins yall baptize your sounds in just to get it to sound respectable....
    test
  7. F Major

F Major Anti Gear Lust

NIgga I use Waves Aluminum Bundle with my FL6, my shit is polished as fuck I dont know what you talking about Urb
    test
  8. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

*dead* @ aluminum bundle
    test
  9. GangstaFLuser

GangstaFLuser New Member

9th Wonder uses FL - and has beats on a Destiny's Childs album, a Memphis Bleek album AND a Jay-Z album !

While you supposedly know so much, and are better than FL users...

- yet you have beats on WHOS album ?

*laughing my ass off*

don't condenscend yaself homey...

You're just mad you've been making beats for 15 years, while Niggas who have been making beats for 15 months are passing your wack ass up.

Ol crowded beat headed Nigga ! :lol:
    test
  10. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

WOW, you owe urb some child support payments lol
    test
  11. Dskillz

i know a few cats on some dipset albums who use fl...and their beats arent weak

matter a fact a few post at RM...

I even know a few getting deals on Atlantic Records

Some cats doing work for luda, chingy, and various

Also know a cat or 2 getting tracks on video game sound tracks using FL

I dont think 9th wonder is the only advocate for FL at this point...
    test
  12. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

I'm in daily comunication with atlantic, the only person on this board I kno of who deals with them is info....so lets not make shit up homey
    test
  13. Dskillz

...thats not the ONLY person. please dead that non-sense.

and i said FL users.

He isnt the only FL user over at atlantic either.

Until you become VP or AnR

dead that, you know very minimal.
    test
  14. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

group hug people :)

o ya urb.. do u know if u and ur boys gonna use that beat i sent ya?

thanks.
    test
  15. Mellow Madness

hahhaha dumbass
    test
  16. Mellow Madness

question.. if u used the same sounds in both reason and fl's and created the IDENTICAL beat and IDENTICAL mixing.. could u tell the difference b.t which program u used?

just wonderin.
    test
  17. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

hahaha.....homey u have absolutely no clue what I kno or who I kno or what I'm doin....
    and that's how its gonna stay, u only kno what I tell u

already got aliases pretendin to kno my business off the little info they googled out on me...as far as the moves I'm makin, the most you'll kno is where I'm performin and when I'm performin and when the album is done.....I don't need stans like u repeatin my business to errybody like u actually kno me........

cats wanna act like they hate me, but deep down niggaz kno they can't fukk wit me and that's what makes u so mad

that's what makes u make multiple email addresses so u can make an alias on rm to "harrass" me with.......gangstfluser been on ignore for over a year....and he postin like somebody is actually payin any attention.....

lame ass niggaz
    test
  18. Dskillz

You sound bitter fam, you went way off tangent to make a point that had nothign to do with anything said.

You made a bold comment stating you know whats going on in atlantic records, stating that INFO is the ONLY member doing work for artists over at atlantic...which is false...

primarily also stating, that there he is the only FL user over at atlantic, which is also FALSE.

Therefor, you dont know much of anything going on at atlantic...you 2 for 2...

Thats all its about.

Wasnt about your or your moves. And the alias is their on person, stop pinning your dirty fantasies on me. You arent good enough for me to even worry about///dead that.
    test
  19. kojo

kojo New Member

http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/jul05/articles/arturiaminimoogv.htm

were going to have to agree to disagree my friend. all im trying to say is you cant put "playing a multisample of someone playing a minimoog lead" on the same pedestal as using that Minimoog VST to actually create one.
    test
  20. kojo

kojo New Member

LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO

that shyt made my day man, that is signature-worthy material right there. that describes a ton of FL users.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.