Im convertin to Reasonism

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by KSoundz, Sep 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

Lmao How long ago was that nigga? Like a good 5 - 6 months ago. Nigga fast foward your life.

I have reason 3.0 sitting right in front of me. Serial number, case, etc. Ive used it at a friends studio. Sorry, there's nothing special about this program. The sounds are fuckin terrible. I'd rather use a fuckin' casio's default midi Piano, than to use any of the pianos in that program. Only shits on Reason 3.0 that I love are the rhodes. They got some beautiful rhodes. That's it.

There is no difference. That's why I rewire Cubase with FL, and I get the quality I want, and still get to use the program that I'm efficent in. It wont change.

Nigga if you dont care what a cat uses, shut the fuck up and stop tryin to force your ignorant ass opinions on niggas. Preference is PReference.. learn that nigga, and life will be much easier for you.

Holla front.
    test
  2. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

niggas always got some shit to say to maestro, hop off my cock.
    test
  3. nwo504

nwo504 Rawtunez

lmao

id recommend rewiring both into cubase because bothe fl and reasons sound engine cant touch it.
    test
  4. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

dont say stupid things than. you say the sounds in reason are terrible. yet they were you used in "what you know about that" TI. and many other INDUSTRY songs and INDUSTRY producers have said they use reason.

i mean the proof is in the pudding. listen to your shit and than listen to urban tactics shit. the ones where he uses all reason sounds.

which sounds sound better? obviously not yours.

no offense.

like is aid i dont care what you use. i dont even use reason anyjmore. but at least say things that are accurate and not stupid. you can go on about "being on your cock" and all that lame corny shit you like to talk about. just stop saying untrue shit that may mislead other producers.

its not an opinion. its a fact industry producers use REASON. so if those sounds are terrible what are the sounds u use classified as?
    test
  5. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

what patch did they use? a fuckin Fx patch, man ive heard htem sounds..

urb beats sounds like shit you'd hear in a fuckin atari game... mad melodies for no damn reason., and i havent heard anything impressive from you nigga.

niggas can think what they want on here, i dont care.. my goal doesnt end at RM like you and many other niggas on here.

i use wha ti like, i like fl, ill use it rewired to cubase, with my future motif and nord, done deal.

hop off my cock homie. do you, im DOIN ME.
    test
  6. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

lmao thats whaty i do wit FL.

niggas is funny, they will argue me to death, call me ignorant, diss my beats all because of preference, cuz i aint followin what these niggas use..

so what the fuck, jump off nigga damn, you makin music.. u makin moves, da fuck u worried about my setup?

anyway, ya boys out.. takin me a vacation, ill see yall niggas saturday. 1
    test
  7. nwo504

nwo504 Rawtunez

LMAO u crazy
    test
  8. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

Kay... say it aint so... we bout to have a AIM confrence lol... how did i miss this thread???
    I love it when a nigga say some offensive shit, then throw a "No offense" after it

Kinda like when niggas say "I aint hatin, but (insert hater comment here)"
    Theres another one niggas do, but i cant remember it...
    test
  9. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

to save time why not just route fls mixer channels to cubase's mixer channels and export ur sequence from fl and of course do ur mix work in cubase i agree tho rewire is dope im glad i finally got sonar working exactly how i want it to it will be beneficial until i get my hands on pro tools
    test
  10. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

why do cats insist on havin vst support and it does have a db meter u just cant read it its color coded
    test
  11. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

lmao @ this nigga poppin shit........

i mean lets keep it real dawg....at the end of the day i'm better than u at ANYTHING that involves music

i mean....u been playin piano all ya life and u still aint fukkin wit me.......

even if i add 30 melodies, its still hot............

tired of you lil niggaz comin at me like ya'll can actually fukk wit me......

i already destroyed u in a battle in which u got zero votes.....u would think my point was made now

if anybody beats sound like some atari shit, its yours......your beats aint even hot dawg........the only fan u got is dskillz.....and he wack too and we all kno wack niggaz stick together.....
    test
  12. Auditory

Auditory New Member

reason is pretty much all i use
    test
  13. veral conflict

veral conflict beatsrus

test
  14. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

lol you gonna be up on rm still talking to me in 10 years...when u knocking 40s door down talking about how another record deal went sour...

when my wack tracks being sold, played on radio, and got me fat sittin in my mansion over here in wakefield

- dead that nonsense -

lol
    test
  15. diabolic

diabolic beats for the streets

Reason is Dope but it seriously is lacking in the Acoustic Department...

they dont sound clean and real...

Reason Also Has a Bass Problem its never thick enoughf and doesnt blend well in the Mix..

Honestly i wish i never bought it. its a good program but it realy is lacking in Sounds and Premize its nothing like a Motif or Triton the pianos and gutares and harps are all lacking a real sound..

synths are ok but aint touching VSTI like Mini Monsta

As of Now i Use Nuendo 3,Hypersonic 2,Mini Monsta along with Proteus X Now those are like real keyboards and Nuendo Sequencer is Fire and they all cracked and i didnt pay a dime to get real sounding Productions....

I owned every drum machine and Module out there believe me when i say this is the closest to the Real Deal....

Steinberg has the best quality Period(havnt heard logic or Pro Tools)But from what i have Nuendo 3 and Cubase 3 bring VSTi alive with a certain coloring of the patches...

Reason is Hot to Death tho for Synthy Tracks ..if ur making some dance music or grimmy beats but its lacking for acoustic rnb and melodys..
    test
  16. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

how is it lacking for acoustic melodies when 85% of the refills is indeed acoustic instruments?
    test
  17. The Management

The Management The Management

sonar/protools + buy sounds or something with onboard sounds like a motif etc

i've tried FL, Reason, Protools, and Sonar, Cubase everything

Sonar is the most flexible and supports nearly everything, but its more of the blank canvas approach, which i prefer.
    test
  18. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

maestro i destroyed u in a battle. wat were the votes again.

urb 10
    premize 7
    maestro 0

so plz shut the fuck up wit your looney tune chord progressions.
    test
  19. Money Greene

Money Greene Da Man-Da Myth-Da Legend

yep, me too
    test
  20. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

u realise that the sounds are all dry and they are only as real as u make them sound lol. I can make reason patches sound like my guitar just fine and once i realised how to do that i stopped tryin to play it lol. And my bass in reason is fine u just are inexperienced with it lol. Reason is all dry the sounds are all ass dry u gotta make them sound how u want them to sound
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.