Im Back. let me get my original name back

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by warlabAffiliate, Dec 12, 2013.

1. A.V.I.

A.V.I. Well-Known Member

jesus portz been slicing that ham lately
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  2. A.V.I.

A.V.I. Well-Known Member

why are u always running your mouth like you ever contributed anything to the site? christ you registered like a year ago, you werent even here during the prime of the site, stop trying to make a name, for ya no name ass by riding dick 24/7.

Dumb ass registered in 2012 talking about "we still here baby!"

smh
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  3. SiegeSupreme

SiegeSupreme Well-Known Member

Tell me more about what you "did for this site" 13 years ago you hoemotional faggot.

I dont give a fuck when I registered. All I know is that when activity started dying down I'm entering GRB's even though I don't rap cuz I wanted to help activity while you were crying ready to leave the site because Neezy unstickied a fucking thread.

You haven't contributed shit to this site lately. No one gives a fuck what you did 13 years ago.

Why you still here anyone? I thought you was ready to leave? How bout you go to that knockoff site and write some more sensitive love songs about how RM broke your pussy heart
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  4. Newportz

Newportz Bang Bang

@SiegeSupreme

You're not seeing the big picture.

You stated that you joined the GRB to assist the activity of the site. The GRB being one of the major conduits of views and replies.

Throughout the up and downs of this site there's been a few major conduits.

The GRB, The Fitness competition and The RM Fantasy leagues. All long-term competitions that promote and sustain activity.

Now it's hard to derail a fitness competition, but if you had a group of people off this site that annually compete in the competition and devote a good portion of their time to the competition and you have a rogue MOD running around fucking up something you look forward to eventually the group is going to look towards a different outlet to hold their competition.

That's what happened. The majority moved to run their league in peace. An RM league. An entire site dedicated to running a RM league.

Now that same disgruntled MOD can't help but follow because the only reason he wanted to be a moderator was to fuck with the league.

Combined, there's been close to 10 thousand posts pertaining to draftstreet and Fantasy Football. Regardless of if those posts are attributed to a core group, they promote activity.

You don't fuck with the foundations of the website.
    test
  5. Sneez

Sneez Danish Curling

[​IMG]
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  6. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

I fucks with you but tbh heads was already talking about moving the FF joints when Noodles got on his anti RM shit and tried to move AEH to Erik's site. It just became the popular thing to do for awhile and if you get one or two members saying "fuck RM we out" others will jump on coat-tails imo.

Most of the shit isn't because of any backlash of any mods or whatever. It usually stems from one person who doesn't get there way who riles up others. Them threads getting unstickied was AFTER some of the FF guys was like Fuck RM we out iirc.
    test
  7. Newportz

Newportz Bang Bang

One or two members wouldn't have caused that movement on AEH.

You've seen the AEH fails on REmBeeVA. No one is following anyone over there..

Now if we overreact and piss everyone off because one or two members have an issue with RM, we end up with Fantasy T, which is what happened.

Flic says "fuck RM," no one budges. People overreact, Neezy gets his chance to get back at the league that kicked him out...FT.com.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  8. Sin Skywalker

One member caused it in the BVA. Things happen man. I'm almost sure that whole movement was already in effect before Neezy unstickied them threads or whatever. Isn't that WHY he did that? IIRC.

I dunno. There's no issue with running the FF joints here as far as I'm concerned though. We've never stopped anybody from doing the leagues here but can't force anybody to either. It's all that the discretion of the users, tbh.
    test
  9. Smouble ML

Smouble ML 90% In NFL Playoff Predictions

that fuck boy neezy ruins everything. stank breath muh'fuka can't be trusted
    test
  10. Newportz

Newportz Bang Bang

Nah, they weren't in movement before Neezy.
    test
  11. Sin Skywalker

I feel like I wanna say Dely was already talking about creating his own site and that's why Neezy did that iirc. If not then I stand corrected but I'm not so sure.
    test
  12. Smouble ML

what is iirc? btw
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  13. Newportz

Newportz Bang Bang

If I recall correctly
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  14. Smouble ML

ahhh I see. man so many internet abbreviations going around
    test
  15. A.V.I.

A.V.I. Well-Known Member

Nah, Dely had a site a year or 2 ago he scrapped.

It wasnt until Neezy was threatening everyone in PM and acting crazy after he finally got his life long goal, the mod job he made fun of all other mods for having(the irony is hilarious) that Punches made the site and people moved.

I never really "quit" this site, I just post a lot less now.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  16. Sin Skywalker

Yeah I didn't know about the PM thing or whatever. Far as I was aware all he did was unsticky the threads after everybody planned on moving. And I believe Dely did mention something about making a site again semi-recently, tbh.

Nobody ever hit me up to let me know as far as any crazy PMs or anything though. So what could I really do if I'm uninformed, you know?
    test
  17. Neezy Hamilton

Neezy Hamilton Law & Order.

people are fools if they think those draft street/fantasy threads did anything for this site

Theres 12 members tops continuously posting in that specific thread over a duration of some months

Now that fantasy is over, most those users will probably not post anymore. Now i agree with DS, however i find it funny that theres still plenty ppl that play and post here, yet neglect to post in the thread anymore because dely, flic, b1, and maybe mouzone stopped

All yall are basically doing is trying to make it seem like me pissing off the 10 users on Punches site as a decrease in activity when realistically jook or even lucy will let u know isnt true

Sent from The Gawd Himself
    test
  18. DefKnotEmo

DefKnotEmo G.R.G.

Siege im sorry you had to face spoonfull round 1.
    test
  19. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

how cute
    test
  20. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

I'll take some of that sliced ham, please. I'm hungry as shit.
    test