"I'm a Playa..I'm a Gee(freestyle)..Lava Hot Shyt..

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Mr.BYTCH KILLA, Nov 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Mr.BYTCH KILLA Hater Abolisher

Whats up niggaz...

Its the B.kster with another live one...."Im a Playa...I'm a Gee"...I love how I set my mic on this one fellaz....I can tell my mic setting game has gotten better compared to the previous uploads...

See for yall self....and tell me if my vocals were better...I added effects and vocal add ins.....I think it tight to and not bad for another dirty south freestyle....

I can tell Im getting better...I set the fuck out of that mic that day.....Check It out...

NoHatazAllowedProductions

Click My Sound Click Link....and tell me what yall think of this freestyle....Thanks....Feedback Welcome....Pos and Neg...It Dont Matter Cause Ill neva Stop....Ha ha...Out....B.K...

Them Vocals Are On Firre Pimps....Real Talk...
    test
  2. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

No Feed back?....
    test
  3. MgTheFuture

MgTheFuture Music is my life

this is throwed
    test
  4. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Thanks I knew I did a good job on that freestyle...I didnt make the beat buy I added the vocals......Thanks Mg Pimp...Finally I did one you feel.......This really inspires me....I, really trying to make it a habit to start writing....I got talent....I made that hook up while on the flow...in about 10 minutes I made that freestyle and hook and it not bad at all....imagine if i took my time....Killa!!!!

Thanks again...Glad u liked it Mg....Stay in the lab....

I made a throwed azz beat last night....Man I love this shyt...Thanks,,Out...B.K....
    test
  5. MgTheFuture

MgTheFuture Music is my life

The Life OF A Dope Rhyme Sayer Aint Easy
    test
  6. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Im starting to see that MG.......
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.