I'm a little offended by this, am I crazy??

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by MissAndrya, Sep 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

This guy at work has been coming in with coffee for a third male co-worker, and has never brought/offered me any.

Not that I expect him to, I was just raised with manners, and if I couldn't bring one for everyone, I wouldn't bring any.

I also believe that A) this guy needs to come out of the closet, and B) he's an ass kisser.

I dunno, maybe it's me.
    test
  2. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

pwn mc clane.
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i agree what hes doing is inconsiderate.

and nobody likes an ass kisser. Bosses who like ass kissers are just as bad as the ass kisser. Most bosses ive worked for have a limit for the respect they have for ass kissing employees. But ive worked for atleast 1 who enjoyed the blatant ass kissing

its an art. And there is nothing wrong with it if its done properly. If fellow co workers call you an ass kisser, youre doing it wrong
    test
  4. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Are you calling him gay for him not bring you coffee? lol

still, i'd bring coffee for everyone if i was getting it unless your performance was horrible then no coffee for you!
    test
  5. Envy

Envy Song Writer / Artist.

I find nothing wrong with this to be honest.

If the two guys are friends and they buy each other coffee, why should they buy one for you just because you're there?
    test
  6. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

^Of course the guys could be friends, or at least co-worker friendly, but he could at least ask, tbh.
    test
  7. Drink8cokesAday

Drink8cokesAday ALL DAY

If you're the only 3 that work together it's probably rude. If there any more than that, get over it.
    test
  8. Envy

Why should it be their job? If she finds it rude, how about she asks to buy THEM coffee and try actually being friends with them? If i was either of the guys i wouldnt go out of my way to buy coffee for a girl i didnt know/talk too.
    test
  9. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

I'm not saying it's his job, unless he's a part time waiter as well, which is besides the point.

But true, there's always meeting in the middle, and perhaps she already offered/asked.

Speaking for myself, I'll always go out of my way, even if it's to break the ice. A gesture costs you nothing.
    test
  10. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

I can see where Kriminal is coming from tho. All valid points
    test
  11. MissAndrya

Yes, all valid points.

Again, I'm not saying he owes me anything or HAS to buy me one just because he's buying our boss one.
    @ShadowWarriorfs , his behavior has me intrigued. He doesn't act like a guy should where men are concerned, if that makes sense? Always looking to see if they are watching him kind of thing. And now buying coffee for the boss? I dunno, maybe I'm wrong. Also, my performance is top notch, lol

I'm not bent out of shape about this, I am just an observer and found this rude is all.
    test
  12. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

I find it offensive that you question his sexuality because he isn't bending over backwards for a woman.
    test
  13. MissAndrya

Lol, that isn't it at all, you are misinterpreting.

I was suggesting he has a crush on the boss, hence the coffee buying trying to impress.
    test
  14. Envy

Do what you gotta do to get noticed by the boss, buying them coffee is the oldest trick in the book.
    test
  15. MissAndrya

How about by doing your job well??
    test
  16. Envy

Been there, done that.

Your work ethic gets you so far, but anyone looking for promotional opportunities needs to show that they're also socialable. Hence, having a smoke break with your boss .. or if you dont smoke, buying them coffee.
    test
  17. Envy

Im not saying that's the ONLY way ... I mean, if you're consistently working hard and doing well in your job, then it's going to work out for you in the end. But socialability is something every boss looks for in a company.
    test
  18. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

thats probably the first trick invented

then the dudes got lazy and started buying the boss Grog
    test
  19. MissAndrya

I hear ya. I just do my work...love my job so I do it well. I'm the friendly/bubbly/get along with everyone type.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.