"I'm" A Cocky Nigga Making Music That Only Want Respect""

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Mr.BYTCH KILLA, Feb 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Mr.BYTCH KILLA Hater Abolisher

Whats my Rap Music Haters,

Back In the Door with another real ass thread....

Im cocky and gonna remain this way.....Yall niggaz feeding bullshyt in so we all know its bullshyt out....Real Talk....

We got motherfucker in here making beats for cracker jack rappers thinking they rule the world....but me being the "KILLA"...Gotta wake yo azz up from that Nap...

I even sense motherfuckers on here Kissing more azz than the law allows...

Its a shame to think your the shyt when you not...Talk down on another niggaz creativity...Niggaz just scared to me....cause the more niggaz that get in this game....is a lesser chance for you to make yours...

ReaL Nigga talk..I bout to head out ...Ill finish This later....

"All Haters Die"...BKster

Yall discuss this...until I return and get yall hearts and minds righteous...
    test
  2. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

i toold yall I was going to finish this shyt traicks and Haters....Im Back...
    test
  3. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

test
  4. GTDProductions

GTDProductions Aye

LOL AT THAT
    test
  5. 7thSense

7thSense New Member

now is this thread really necessary? and who are you quoting that you would feel the need to put quotes on your thread title? relax and let's take it down a notch
    test
  6. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

test
  7. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

And Urb Thats my trend Nigga....Where your take a seat shyt at....Get from under my nutts Urb....
    test
  8. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

I mean i dont understand....why do some of yall talk down on other artists sounds like yall shyt getting played on the radio air waves....

We all still learning here..... I hope the best for everyone....I don't start shyt but i know how to stop it...

I think it's kool that I got motherfuckers in here thinking Im a alias still....even though I'm steady uploading songs...

I'm bringing the Real Classic Shyt back .....That New shyt Is Wack...Real Talkology..

Im going to start posting some real azz threads that we all can relate too...Educational Discussions....Ya Feel Me?...

But yall niggaz stay up....and I hope for the best for us all...I gotta good side ....but dont get it twisted niggazz....Im bouty bouty ...I can get rowdy rowdy....UUUUUGGGHHH!!!!!<(Old School Master P...)"All Haters Die"....BKster...2008
    test
  9. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Also I think we need more educational discussions....Im talking technical shyt....Im reading books but at the same time....I got questions coming up in my head that I wanna know....so if you feel me on that when I say that we need more educational threads....I would apreciate the reply....stating you down....

Stay Up My RapMusic Family...B.K.
    test
  10. MAD SKREWS

MAD SKREWS Dear Mr.Toilet, Im Da Shi

You have to be the most annoying person we've had on this website in a longggg while.... in the past, the dudes that are cocky and arrogant and people respect, only respected for one reason... their music is on point, so they often can back themselves up... you on the other hand my friend make extra unimpressive beats and consistently run your mouth about absolutely nothing.. saying you are the killa of this and that.. what are you killing?.. who are you murdering? If anything, you killing your own rep cause to be honest, what you need is a friend..

.. another thing, when you type, it even makes you look more ridiculous cause you sound like an uneducated dumb fuck with no life (example is the past 4 replies are all you talking to yourself)... so do us all a favor and get off this high you are on thinking you run shit, cause one, this site isn't impressive anymore, so your purpose (if any) is really pointless..
    test
  11. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

-deceased-
    test
  12. DL tha WhizKidd

DL tha WhizKidd baysickproductions

hahahhahahahhaa
    test
  13. Loot Beats

Loot Beats Dope Beats are what I do.

lol... sadly he won't pay attention to the reality of your post.
    test
  14. the exposer

the exposer The Music Luvas

ROTFLMAO!!!! Sonned...

M.B.K needs to join a Big Brother program.....

Finally respect is earned not given!!!
    test
  15. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Ha ha ha ha hehehhe....Imma laugh with yall hoes....Its funny to me....A mad skrews ...you need to go fuck yo own moms or something...and exposer.....I thought you was real....but fake than a wooden nickel....All yall lame in my opinion....

all this spam bullshyt....

Imma just end this reply like this ....bytches!!!!...So go ahead talk down...but im still standing........Hahahaha..hehehehehe.....Now fit my..... dyck in yall mouths!!!!!.....Real Talk....In Out....B.K."All Haters Die"...
    test
  16. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Your bytch azz daddy chairman of the Big brother Club trick....Nap Time...Trick...B.K.

Respect is earn by showing Respect Trick....Do get It twisted.......Bytches....
    test
  17. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Ayo .....Cake azz Mad Screws...I listen to your soundclick.....all that shyt sounds wack to me.....Have you made a track for Jay- z motherfucker or somebody.....Fuck Naw....Get a Life Bytch!!!!!.....Stay off my dyck....Hoe azz niggaz...

Ive heard way better beats than yo shyt.....You need to step yo own game up before you down mines.....all his fuckin beats sounds plain and the same....That synth bullshyt!!!.....Lmao...
    test
  18. the exposer

the exposer The Music Luvas

Sigh.. i encourage all to follow there dreams... doesnt mean im not gonna give my two cents.. You come off like a Child judging your emotional intellgience to some of these responces..

tuff love is love none the less.....

people could jus let you talk to yourself? Be Happy some of us saying something at all!!!
    test
  19. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

See now Exposer i dont have to learn from this site....I learn from other sites trick....besides all yall talk about is bullshyt.....Yall niggaz getting emotional....Not me Im get letting yall hoes know.....Im gonna talk up for mines ....All Real Nigga Here....

you On My Bytch List Exposer....Hoe cake...B.K.
    test
  20. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Not Sadly....Loot.....Lamely ...lol...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.