illmac aint so little anymore yall

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by EmceeGoddess, Dec 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

I never once said you ducked me, but I also know it's retarded to say you're gonna do somethin then not show. AKA ducking

Fall back and stop talkin about fights, you aint built like that. We saw what happened when you talked shit to both Blaze and Eyerate. Let's keep it to what it really is, you gettin outclassed constantly in every facet of life.
    test
  2. scrotie

scrotie aka lil generation gap

arguing over the internet is like the special olympics

sponsored by espn
    test
  3. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

yeah you're a huge concern of mine. i would fly to cali just to punch you. some shit came up and i couldn't go, lol, shut the fuck up

i aint built like what? i would beat the fucking shit out of you. yeah lets talk about what happened between me and blaze. i said if i ever got to his size i would fight him for fun, there wasn't even a beef, neither of us give a fuck about the other. and i told eyerate he would likely beat my ass in a fight cause he's apparentely huge. DAMN SON, GETTIN OUTCLASSED.

you are such a stupid silly little faggot.

look at the way you look and the way you act and then the way you talk

you are a baby faced little man child who wears tuxes in chat rooms so he can talk to his favorite rappers and then come on and say "ay son fall back you aint built like that" lmao
    test
  4. ErikForeman

That's an old wive's tale.

The internet is meant for arguing.
    test
  5. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

this seems like it could get pretty good
    test
  6. EmceeGoddess

i could whoop you to a frazzle
    test
  7. ErikForeman

There you go again talkin about beating the shit outta me.

Real sad, my boy. Real sad.

Falleth baque with your tough guy talk, it's always a blatant sign of someone losing verbally when they wanna take it somewhere else. If you want to punch me in the face at an event we both show up to, feel free bro. I've been in enough fights to not be afraid of a punch, and I'd count it as an obvious loss on your part.

I'm gettin you flustered over the net with a few posts, yet you're not "concerned with me". :funny:

It was nice meeting you at MOB.
    test
  8. EmceeGoddess

brooklyn aint far away cocksucka COME AT ME BRO
    test
  9. EmceeGoddess

what tough guy talk?

"ay fall back son you aint built like dat ya arms is too short to box wit god"

you're reciting lines i would expect to hear on a fucking mobb deep b-side and im responding accordingly.

im covering every base point. you're bringing up arguments i had with blaze and eyerate like its some dirt on me or whatever your delusional mind has convinced it to be. i said if i ever got up to a reasonable weight i would fight someone much bigger than me for fun. people talked about me fighting eyerate and i said "yeah if hes as big as everyone says he is he'd likely beat my ass" i fail to see whats crazy about those occurrences

foreman, parading around with stupid sayings in a text victory dance doesn't make you ultimate champion of eg arguing.

i mean you saying goofy things like "shout outs to emcee goddess" and joking about me not being there is hilarious to me.

things came up and i couldn't afford to go. thats why i haven't been to any events since. you played 0 part in it and you would get the same treatment as eyerate. you are a pathetic little child and i wouldn't even acknowledge your presence in person.
    test
  10. scrotie

i ate an entire fuckin pizza by myself today gtfo
    test
  11. scrotie

it was a small :blush:
    test
  12. MCVeteran

MCVeteran I enjoy Capri Suns

test
  13. gregrieke20

I figured we'd all just meet at a neutral Eyerate-sponsored-amazing GTMW event where the main battle on the card is two guys I've never heard of, and I could just stomp both your asses out.

Since I see Avo's lurking, he could film it.
    test
  14. scrotie

if we all met at an event id be friendly to all of you :)
    test
  15. ErikForeman

I am the first one to understand not affording the trip, that aint even the thing. You just talk tons of shit and get schooled every fucking time without fail. It's hilarious tbh

Don't talk about "I'm gonna do this/that" then not go, or else people gonna say something; it's elementary. Your fault, don't bitch about it.

You have NEVER even slightly cast a shadow on me, much less a bad image, because you are full of faggotry. You say shit like "little Foreman", when I've been living on my own and being an adult for a while now. Somethin you know little about.

The irony of every post you make is what digs you deeper in your hole of sadness. You're see through, and videos of you lifting weights or jumping on trampolines doesn't make you the least bit intimidating.

Me too bro :)
    test
  16. EmceeGoddess

where in the fucking world are these posts where im the one getting schooled? because you consistently post things about me that aren't true? congrats, you're the new eyerate?

yeah man, i said "im going to this event" and then something at the last minute happened that effectively removed a trip to cali from my list options.

because i posted a thread saying "im going to this event" i should have discounted recent events and went ahead even though i now couldn't afford it

YOU ARE A MORON
    test
  17. EmceeGoddess

also you are not allowed to call yourself an adult when you spend the majority of your 'adult life' on a video cam session with the name of your online click drawn on your hand in sharpee. this also removes you from the race of calling other people losers.

nobody gives a fuck you live alone. ooh props. you will be living alone for the rest of your life because you are an ugly faggot who's sole aspiration in life is to meet loaded lux. ive paid more in rent than you have and got setback because my self taught skill was banned and assraped by the government so i can't do it anymore. ive paid for my own shit since i was 16 and rent since i was 18 until the last year and a half shut the fuck up about life nobody is impressed that you work a receptionists job at a damn hotel
    test
  18. gregrieke20

So we're clear, my post was a joke. I like everyone. (EF and EG are actually two of my favorites)

I even like Eyerate.

I just don't like that he makes fun of East Coast events and then proceeds to tell me about these awesome Midwest events that are about to go down where the main battle will pit Lil Pistolstarter from Des Moines against Stomach-ache from Peoria.

Its like Vinny Del Negro calling Clyde Drexler garbage or some shit.
    test
  19. EmceeGoddess

[​IMG]

"fall back son you aint even built like that"
    test
  20. FarooqHakim

FarooqHakim Dot Dorbal

you guys seem to really like each other

I'm not being sarcastic
    test
Thread Status: