illmac aint so little anymore yall

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by EmceeGoddess, Dec 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FarooqHakim

FarooqHakim Dot Dorbal

Dude we agree on like 90% of the things on this board for the most part, but to me pausing is just corny.

If 100,000 people repeating "I'm Rick James BITCH!" was still funny for a year straight, then I can certainly understand your point, but that wasn't the case, and it's not here now either.

Plus pause is just a conservative version of "that's what she said" and it typically winds up being less funny and more offensive.

I'm not gay in any way, and I don't recall being paused on here and on very select few occasions elsewhere, so I'm not personally offended by it honestly, it just reminds me of when I hear people tell borderline insulting race jokes and be like "oh fuck off, it's a joke", but if I retort with a joke about their mother they are like "crossing a line there buddy".

tl;dr version, just because someone doesn't find something u find funny to be funny doesn't mean they lack a sense of humor, and they have the right to call it corny.
    test
  2. BinoSWI

BinoSWI Half Jamaikan Half Scouse

basically pause = corny

the fact ppl use it 'as a joke' becuz other people use it = more corny

fuck yal corndogs
    test
  3. teacozy

teacozy New Member

Bino, I'd be shocked if you ever developed your own thoughts and didn't act like a ditto in every thread.

You know, "I think 'pause' is dumb" would be a lot more respectable of an opinion than bawwing and attaching hackneyed moral judgments to it. Thinking it's corny>getting on your soapbox

TBH, I see three pages of misplaced corn.
    test
  4. BinoSWI

how is saying pause to something like this not being a ditto urself teacozy?
    test
  5. teacozy

teacozy New Member

You have typed yourself retarded.
    test
  6. BinoSWI

u gon pause that too?

smh
    test
  7. scrotie

scrotie aka lil generation gap

pause is the new thats what she said and thats not a good thing

the first pic was funny tho
    test
  8. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

lmao my point being you ain't gotta take pause so serious, its just a joke

if you think its corny, it is what it is, alot of shit is corny. (most battle rap is EXTREMELY corny these days)
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  9. scrotie

scrotie aka lil generation gap

[youtube]T1G6q3BeD60[/youtube]

eerily similar no?
    test
  10. ScimonomicS

ScimonomicS New Member

12 fingers
    test
  11. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

LOL @ erik foreman talking about humor. kid you have the personality of a dog bed. you are bland and boring and nothing you say is every remotely close to witty or amusing. motherfucker the highlight of your night is wearing a tux to tiny chat and writing GS on your hands like some fuckin 8 year old.

this teacozy joker is ridiculous. replies to every post of mine talking shit. i think i ran over his dog in my past life or some shit. theres no chance at all he isnt a total outcast hideous freak looking monster either. this guy has to be a total fucking wacko.

and yes people who pause things like this are unfunny as fuck and stupid. you killed my precious board.
    test
  12. C Murph

C Murph New Member

if yall are such big fans of "pause" and "thats what she said" peep game

"that was my nickname in highschool" is the same lazy, passive way of making yourself appear witty..just with an air of false confidence or self deprication(your choice)

have fun with it.
    test
  13. Jizznips

Jizznips New Member

[​IMG]
    test
  14. EmceeGoddess

andy bernard "that was my nickname in college" is hilarious "they called me ace" man the office cracks me up

"blondes are more fun, trust me on that"
    test
  15. ErikForeman

Irony tbh

You came in tinychat a few times, and both times bombed completely. Noone laughin at your "jokes". D-Lor already air'd you out for messaging him on some "why isn't anyone laughing at my gems in tinychat?" LMAO >>>>>

Stick to emulating those around you, just do it away from me.

You gabach
    test
  16. ErikForeman

No, your board was born dead. Hahahaha

That's why you're back here tbh

Yeah bro, and using "dog" twice in two different disses? SMH what a show of lack of material.

Cornball
    test
  17. EmceeGoddess

jesus christ this board is fucking horrendous now LOL the 2 biggest faggots as mods and just as many joke accounts as when i stopped posting

and dlor lies about stuff, whats new. LOL dlor also thinks im ducking YOU at events. a 6ft tall gangly pussy who wouldn't swing on nothing
    test
  18. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

actually replace 'in my past life' with 'repeatedly', and 'dog' with 'son'
    test
  19. ErikForeman

Your fault for saying you were going to "punch me in the face" at MOB, then not going. I can't control what you do and don't do bro; I showed up and you damn right I wouldn't have swung on a sad dork such as yourself. It aint even that serious tbh

I just think you're the epitome of pitiful. I believe D-Lor before I believe you 100%, as do most people here. Sucks having to live with what you build yourself up to be I bet.
    test
  20. EmceeGoddess

the only people who would believe dlor are delusional faggots like him, e.g. you and your online gangster group.

i dont remember saying i would punch you in the face at mob since beforehand you told me you didn't want anything physical and i was fine with not getting booted from the event

but in any event, we both know nobody is ducking you. not even a delusional faggot such as yourself could seriously think ANYBODY would duck you LOL
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.