illest 3 poets of Rap Music are.....

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by artassociatez, Sep 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. artassociatez

artassociatez F*ck off

illest 3 poets of Rap Music are.....

Mocha, Rosa and Feme Sole I now dub them the The Golden 3 or the Platnium Trio there the cream of the crop The Beatles had a nickname so so should these ladies for outstanding poems they wrote....
    test
  2. tk2oo3

tk2oo3 New Member

i dont fully agree..
    test
  3. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

Well i dont really think anybody is in the top here. I believe just about everybody that post here as great talent. But mos def feme, mocha, and rosa are very good.

tk2oo3 a dope poet too, but kid stop posting here cause he figure we aint worth his postings, whateva that means.

holla
    test
  4. artassociatez

artassociatez F*ck off

I posted this as my opinion and in my opinion I repeat opinion those females are the top 3 on here
    test
  5. 49th Prophet

49th Prophet Dark Magic Inferno

^^feel ya. Its cool to have opinions no doubt.

And those three do have infinte skill and emotion in their work. But honestly its hard to pick the top 3 for me, I love everyone's work, everyone brings something different to the realm. But yes, Feme Sole, Mocha and Rosa are gifted I agree.
    test
  6. tk2oo3

tk2oo3 New Member

yea i dont fully agree wit what he said because mocha rosa & feme are all on 3 seperate levels an in separate phases to me to put them on the same levels wrong..
    it aint that you aint worth my postings but you aint worth it if i post an you never read it.. all i can say is i can thank you cuz youve been the one thats always read mine no matter what as far as i remember.. i dont know right now im focused on gettin my life together an bringin this shit out to places so i can get a name for myself cuz jus postin this shit aint goin do me no good.. whether people admit it or not i know you either hate me or you respect me.. its one of those 2 very little in between because i started comin straight up wit my opinion an after the first piece i dropped i had a different sort of reaction when i started replyin.. mind~soul you can come either medium or almost perfect & a bit flawed it depends on how much emotion you have in you but i know ive seen some really good shit from you when your emotional.. but its like at times i have no clue why but you go too much into description an forget to give a picture.. i dont know what your latest piece was but i liked the one bout your ex-girlfriend or somethin like that..
    *princess* is the best to me here.. simply the best cuz every single piece is on point an comes wit real emotion its not even the words because the words aint real good imagery words its like the emotion paints the picture you know.. so check princess out..
    test
  7. MADDRAPPER

MADDRAPPER I own you motherfuckers..

well i find more bad attitudes that anything else in this forum especially that backstabbing 49th prophet that cat not cool with me at all

hey and look kid to be fair you have to class poets by category

best streetpoet
    best love poet
    best rapper poet---MADDRAPPER
    test
  8. 49th Prophet

49th Prophet Dark Magic Inferno

^^^BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!....

ohhh....

good shit...

I needed a laugh
    test
  9. mocha_licious

mocha_licious New Member

ty art..i am flattered...there are a few who really shine in the r ealm...some dont even post any more..but i think its great to have one as nice as in rapmusic....mos def.....~one love~
    test
  10. *Princess*

*Princess* skantless bitch

wow......thanks people have said im good but no ones ever said im the best out of a group or anything like that....you just boosted my confidence...
    test
  11. tk2oo3

tk2oo3 New Member

i think you really underestimate your capabilities.. your still in a developing stage i think, but you started off really strong.. if you keep your mind open you will only grow better :)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.