ILL underground head from Detroit (inside)

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Ear: Complex, Sep 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ear: Complex

Ear: Complex ear to the streets

ANYONE hurd this cat?

sup yall? this is my site of a lot of stuff i do thats not for the album im working on. all basically extras, mixtape verses, ect. but peep me out and let me know what yallthink ...

http://www.soundclick.com/teckfillintheblanks ...

test
  2. Ear: Complex

no love for an up-and-comming underground artist soon to be in stores around the US?

:cock:
    test
  3. marvwon

marvwon New Member

Are u SURE ur from detroit????
    test
  4. Aok of WP's

Aok of WP's Customer Service Crew

^^^LOL....................................damn.
    test
  5. Mac Rhymez FLO

Mac Rhymez FLO New Member

Yo MARV ! Whussup Dawg?

I been trying to get Some InfO On Legendary FUZZ (Scoota)
    for a hella long time now.

been asking peops like k-fresh ..but he seems real busy

So ..if you could help me --t'll be MAD Appreciated ! Thanks,

1. Is Fuzz a solo artist ?
    I know he once was a part of D12 , and that he now Runs with Phat Kat and his boys.

2. How many tracks does he have ?

3. who's producing his beats ?

4. Where can I peep his Music ? . Snippits .. Mp3's -- audio and issh -- Soulseek ?

5. Whut is Young Fuzz up to these days ?

I have only heard 2 tracks with Fuzz .. No Ones Illa .. and the track on dirty district : H.e.a.t or sumthing -- The last mentioned track ..I didnt dig .. Mainly b Cuz of the beat .. I need some bangin issh -

But FUZZ Seems Like a DAMN gifted Mc ..

If you got Some Info ..

Please let me Know ..

PEACE ! AND MUCH LOVE to The DIRTYYYY D' MOTOR CITYYY

MAC FLOWEEZY
    test
  6. DamoSport

DamoSport There can be only 1

Dont quote me on this...but last i heard..

Fuzz turned Christian, and is a janitor now.

Dont remember where i heard it, or if its true.

And Marv, whatup on that damn mixtape already. Couldnt make it to the release.. my shorty was mad sick, hospital wise. Had to hold it down ya dig? You got the number...call.

Oh and Teck...just for reference...Your downriver....area 51....aint no problem claimin the D, jus' be real on where your 'from'. City cats aint with that false flaggin shit. See, im down with Detroit..Ive lived their...i spend alot of time there..but all in all im from the 5-1. And damn proud of it. When you hear us do 'detroit hot shit'....its a MI anthem ya dig? I just figured id help ya out before Marv eats your skull.

Word is Bon Jovi.
    test
  7. Sin-Tax

Sin-Tax New Member

test
  8. Ear: Complex

i bounce back and forth from my gurls crib out here in area 5-1 (the burbs) and me and my boys house in the D ... so yea, i can claim both spots. im always in the D ... but sometimes in the burbs. trust me i dont claim from somewhere i aint.

test
  9. phillipdrummond

phillipdrummond get at me for footage

wow this is really corny and unorginal stuff.
    test
  10. Ear: Complex

care to ellaborate PHILLIP? ... all you can say bout it is

wow this is really corny and unorginal stuff.

sure, you might think that, BUTTTT ... id like to know why? ... and what songs you peeped to think im unorigional? ... each song on the site is different, and all them songs are throw-a-way songs. none are making no album or anything im putting out. except the mixtape tracks on there. so, more indepth reply? ...

test
  11. phillipdrummond

rush and bust---beat and gunshots are corny. the thug shit is played out. the chorus isn't catchy and every gangsta talks endlessly about scarface/tony montana, thus, unoriginal.
    getaway is boring, so is ooh, flow is boring, beats are wack synth beats...
    matt diamond's track is wack, that beat gives me a headache, the lines are boring "cause when I radiate, I make the earth shake in 8 plates" is that supposed to be a punchline? where's the wordplay? double meaning? this is just wanna be commercial ish. not feeling it.
    I don't want to listen to any more of these songs, because frankly they bore me and are truly unoriginal, the production is really bad and trite. I like to give everyone a chance but...
    test
  12. Ear: Complex

word. thanks for gettin indepth with the reply. i appreciate all comments. the matt diamond shit was done, cuz i seen his shit on a site, and they needed someone to rock it with him, so i did a quick verse, and just did it to outshine him, cuz i know he sucked. rush & bust gets a lot of love from the streets out here in detroit, which is what i did it for. to get appeal across to all audiences. getaway and ohh were just real quick fuckaround shit, which was wrote when drunk and/or high. but thanks for the reply tho

test
  13. phillipdrummond

word, props to you for not getting all offended, keep doing your thing...
    test
  14. Ear: Complex

yea, i aint the type to get madd cuz one person hates my music (or dislikes it either way you like to call it) ... i just posted it to give cats a chance to peep my work, and see what i should work on, what peole think of my work, ect. thanks for peeping this phillip

test
  15. Ooohshiiit

Ooohshiiit New Member

don't they speak english in detroit man?!u sound strange.lyrics aren't quite shit yet either.but just believe in urself and keep working on it man.
    test
  16. Ear: Complex

yea we speak english in detroit. wtf u talkin about?

test
  17. Ooohshiiit

Ooohshiiit New Member

lol. i'm just playin man. but seriously u don't speak too clear.
    test
  18. Ear: Complex

yea, a lot of that has to do wit this 10 dollar mic im recording on. (well it took a shit, so now i have no mic) ... but im gettin a new one so the vocals will be clearer ... thanks for input

test
  19. armour

armour New Member

Ear Gasm : "each song on the site is different, and all them songs are throw-a-way songs. none are making no album or anything im putting out. except the mixtape tracks on there. so, more indepth reply? ..."

Why not put your best stuff on the net, it will get heard later on down the line anyway.
    First impressions go a long way. I dont want to hear throw away track, dont waste time!!!
    test
  20. Ear: Complex

for one i aint ear gasm. and for two, if people want to hear the SUPER QUALITY stuff, they need to buy the album. support hiphop, why put all stuff on the site and then have noone buy the album cuz they already hurd it or they already downloaded it? makes no sence. im not an "internet rapper" i do this offline, im just here to try to spread my name more, and get more of an audience besides the shows and such that i do.

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.