If you're interested...

Discussion in 'Poetry Realm' started by Mind~$oul, Apr 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

Ok i've been trying to bring back the poet spotlight for a long minute but I never have time and I can never come up with some questions to ask some of the poets. I was wonder would somebody like to handle this job? Every two weeks you can pick a poet and interview them. Lets try not to ask the same questions all the time either, like "who's ya favorite poet in the realm" "why did you start writing". That's cool and all but try to also ask questions about the things that are going on in the world today. Like how did they feel about the Terry Shavio(sp) situation or How did the Pope's death affect you? See where i'm going with this

So yeah if you're interested holla at me.

And I need a person to come up with a picture we can write to for every 2 weeks. Or a month. Which sounds reasonable?

I'll continue to bring the Writer Challenges. I know mines can be a little wack, so if you have an idea of your own for the writer challenges just hit me up with your idea. You can post it and i'll be glad to sticky it...

you can hit me up on aim

DeadSmilez

or just reply in here

Mind Soul a.k.a. the sexiest poet alive.
    test
  2. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

[funny][funny][funny]change "the" to "a" and take the "iest" off of that and just add a "y," and you should be fine.

I don't wanna take the role of the interviewing, just yet anyway, but that would be nice. I should I mean I been here a good while.

Let me do the pictures (unless someone else wants, or we can switch it up) 2 weeks sound good, but I don't know if there'll be many responses in that amount of time.
    test
  3. UFO the Phoenix

UFO the Phoenix I DONT BELIEVE IN ALIENS!

you know how I feel about this idea

love the spotlight concept....should have Xero, Johnnie French, Allnakey, or one of the other old school vets come with this

the pic thing should go down every 2 weeks...keep us on our toes....Realms could do that fo sho
    test
  4. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

concept sounds DOPE...i might even be interested, who knows
    test
  5. AlmostFamous

AlmostFamous U got a problem?

raises hand ive been around this "neighborhood" for quite sometime now... lol

im up for either idea mindsoul

yeah... lol
    test
  6. Bhitiah

Bhitiah Powerful Scriptures

Aint nobody interview'n my ass...lol...ill fuck a nosey bitch up...but yeah it sounds cool lol...
    test
  7. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

And you'd be the first I'd interview,lol

Hahaaaaa...muh fucka!!

Nah but really, I don't mind the interview..or interviewing rather...get at me!
    test
  8. LthGd

LthGd Enternal Knowledge

I'm interested I can get pictures and everything..
    test
  9. Philly_215

Philly_215 The Silent Poet

i'm down to help which ever way i can. maybe assist the interviewer so they don't have to hold the weight of coming up with all the questions alone every time.

but let me know PM a dude

Peace
    test
  10. LthGd

LthGd Enternal Knowledge

I feel the same way any thing I can do to help..
    test
  11. Xero Satsujin

Xero Satsujin OnLy gOd kNoWs oR Goes

Hey Sloan, thanx for the recomendation...I was in fact, the last poet interviewed, and that was like a year ago, lol...Anyway, I would be down the interview people fa show, I ask a million and one questions when I talk to people anyway, and I got quite a bit of free time coming up, so yea, I'd be down for it definitely...

AIM; Xero Satsujin

Yahoo; xxPaintingDreamsxx or XeroAssassin
    test
  12. Xero Satsujin

Matter of fact, I'd even change my SIG to let the other poets know who I'm interviewing and when it will be done. I'd PM or IM the mods to find out who I should interview, or pick one from the lot, and then go about doing the search and interview...just an idea, and I could also work with others to help me with different questions...
    test
  13. UFO the Phoenix

sounds cool Xero
    test
  14. UnOriginal

UnOriginal All Day Long

I have a picture you can use. It is the peice I just put up at an artshow last month. (it was done in photoshop so I can email it if you want to use it, or atleast consider it.
    test
  15. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

lol Xero, I dont know about you dog. You be on some serious disappearing acts and shit. I'm sure you can come up with some good questions but then you be trying to get all too deep and shit all the time. "So what do you think makes up the elements of the stars, moon, and wind." Scare the shit out of the person being interviewed...

But Realms if you have a picture then go ahead and post it. And somebody please can get started on the interviews.
    test
  16. Xero Satsujin

Man stop hatin, lol...I said I'll be around damnit...and I wont get toooo deep, only scratch the surface, promise<<pinky promise>>
    test
  17. UFO the Phoenix

^LMNAOFFALOOLAMOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAH@ mind soul you crazy man.....Xero do be coming with some next level ish....think thats what will make him perfect for the job and he has been on more now ah days which is impressive....I say give him a chance and plus other can submit interview questions to him

should we have a sign up sheet for poets who wanna be interviewed and then start putting them in order and have at it

I wanna learn more about the poets in here...the spot light idea is great!!
    test
  18. *GeMiNeYeZ*

*GeMiNeYeZ* ~§¤Sweet Shinobi¤§~

Ooh... stuff from back in the day... You know I love the idea. You may get me to put some new pieces up with the "write to this picture thing"... I've been needing to write something for a while now.
    test
  19. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

^^dope sig girl, haven't seen u in a minute.....hot icon too...aint feelin the whole red white N blue thing
    test
  20. Xero Satsujin

well how about I post a big smile cause that's what you showin up in the realm made me do? Cause I always love reading your work. You never around though, but its good to see you...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.