If your mother came to live with you ................................... ............

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Apr 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leila Night

Leila Night efrain,you're my one&only

Depends on what you mean by 'effective.' To me, he wasn't effective as a leader because his policies weren't the best for his people in any manner. All he did was manipulate his way into government and then play on the fears of the citizens; I don't think (despite what we learned in history class) anything he achieved was due to his leadership, only his machinations. He was never even elected by the people, at least not in the usual sense. For example, I doubt his exact policies or his leadership would have worked in say Denmark, because there weren't the same fears and hates in place.

I'm not sure how I measure leadership. I have ideas...

Anyways, leader doesn't equate to manipulator for me.

Yeah, I do tend to overlook a lot of things. I'm working on it. *serious face*

How do your parents support you? It would be very different from the support a husband would give, anyway. A familial (heritage) connection, unconditional, life-long love, etc.

I meant to say, depending on the situation, it would make a vast difference, e.g., if we lived in different parts of the country, I wouldn't want to be too far apart from a sick parent unless circumstances demanded it. Besides, the original question was if I would have rules for my mother (and I wouldn't). I can't really know how this would play out in real life.

If I never knew my parents, I clearly wouldn't have the context or memories to be upset over it.
    I'm not sure what you mean by emotional decision-making.

What's VT?
    I don't think you can choose how you feel, only how you react to those feelings. You can be angry, but it's your choice whether or not you act out in anger. I think it's a little different with very strong emotions like loss.
    Have you read 'The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People?'
    test
  2. badassyella

badassyella New Member

rules or not my mama gonna do what she want lol
    test
  3. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

I swear I just looked at this topic and it had like 4 pages...wtf lol

My mother would never come to live with me. It is just not me saying that. It's her too haha
    test
  4. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

are you and her anything a like?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.