If your a student of scripture you should read the Torah Qu'ran and HOLY BIBLE

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by lyricalpriest, Dec 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

knowledge is power.

Are you aware that the Koran, Torah, and Holy Bible are virtually identical up to the New Testament?
    including: The story of Adam and Eve, Cain and Abel, Noah's Ark, Abraham, Issac, Elijah, King David and Jacob, and Israel ect. ect. ect;
    Also, are you aware of the violence which ensued as a result of separate beliefs during the foundation of the United States as well as the violence which occurred in England due to the separate beliefs of Protestants, Catholics, and Quakers?

The only thing that varies between the Koran, Torah, and Holy Bible is in the name in which God is called by. The explanation for the variation in God's name could be as simple as a language barrier,or, if you speak to any educated Christian preacher of any faith, they will tell you that nobody knows the true name of God as somebody some where along the line in re-writing the Holy Bible has taken that out. The Koran also recognizes much of the New Testament and has many identical stories concerning Jesus Christ. The only difference is the Koran recognizes Jesus as a prophet and it also recognizes another prophet who came after Jesus name Muhammad where as the Holy Bible recognizes Jesus as the son of God. The Torah does not make reference to Jesus at all, that comes from the Jewish religion.
    As for myself, I have a deep faith in God, however, I claim no religion, because I find that all religions share one common acronym, which I believe to be vanity and that is WAR-We Are Right, even though the Koran, The Torah, and the Holy Bible all 3 teach that all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God, this is not at all strictly a new testament teaching, and if you do not believe me, please feel free to read through the book of Ecclesiastes. I believe that all 3 are the word of God, however, over the past 2000+years that translations and words may have gotten mixed up! And that the main important thing is to have a personal relationship with God yourself, regardless as to the name in which you choose to call him by, read his word, according to the word that you were taught to read, even though some other idiot probably changed parts of it, do unto others as yea would have them do unto you, and recognize that all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God, including you!
    Can I get an Amen?
    BTW, did you know Amen means So Be it! That is why we say it at the end of a prayer!
    test
  2. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Nooo Amen means Amen Rah and is giving praise to the devil-coup
    test
  3. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

And shoo-poopy-doo means shut the fuck up in English.
    test
  4. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

and giggity-giggity mean's "ohhh yeah"... in family guy language
    test
  5. Alias3000

test
  6. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

deadddddd.

end thread.

:numaan:
    test
  7. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

did u write that yourself, lp?

knowledge is def power.
    test
  8. TERRA WRISTS

TERRA WRISTS Global Faction

The Quran is still in its unchanged form, in the original Fus'haa (classical) Arabic, and the translations are coupled with exegesis, commentary and tafsir explanations for those who are not familiar with the Arabic language.

There are no "versions" of the Quran, there is only one version - the original version (unlike other holy scriptures which have been messed with by man).

As for the claim that all 3 religions have this "WAR - We Are Right" thing you mentioned, I beg you to look at the following ayah from the Quran:

"Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians -- whoever believes in God and the Last Day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord. And there will be no fear for them, nor shall they grieve" (2:62, 5:69, and many other verses).

Ayahs like this do not exist in the other scriptures.

God bless.

TW
    test
  9. Alias3000

Islam = gutter Religion for gutter people.
    test
  10. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

^^you have the IQ of a block of cheese so nobody even takes u seriously on here lol
    test
  11. Alias3000

Your mama
    test
  12. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

i rest my case.
    test
  13. Alias3000

And I rest my cock on her tonsils
    test
  14. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

you play World of Warcraft, don't you?
    test
  15. Alias3000

No but I play with your mom's nappy clitoris though.
    test
  16. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

yep, u definitely play World of Warcraft.
    test
  17. Alias3000

If I owned a gaming system you might have something there. but unlike YOU, I get outside more than I'm inside so I couldn't tell you the first thing about World of Warcraft. Nor would I care to.
    test
  18. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

okay, Cristian.
    test
  19. Alias3000

good boy
    test
  20. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

okay, Cristian.