If you went platinum, what'd you do with the money.........

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by RedMaster, Feb 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedMaster

RedMaster Epic Butt sucka

Would you waste it like MC Hammer?

Would you make a business out of it like Master P?

Would you call yourself GOAT and retire like Jay-Z!?!?!?!?
    test
  2. SabastianThe5th

SabastianThe5th New School

I'd go to the Red Lobster, and get one of them red crunchy eXpensive cockroachs of the sea with whiskers them rich folks be eating with a bib on.
    test
  3. GTDProductions

GTDProductions Aye

If when plat. on a major and made maybe 2 or 3 mill. I would put 1 mill. in the bank and then make 30g's a month on intrest on that. just incase some shady shit in the game happens. then use the rest to settle down chill maybe, buy my fam in thailand a mercedes and drop some money off to the homies who aint got jobs and buy some clothes. and buy some moe beats so i guess i would have to save a mill.
    test
  4. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

Depends on what kind of contract I signed.

Imperial1
    test
  5. RedMaster

lmao good shit
    test
  6. JKillaZ

JKillaZ New Member

I'd buy a mansion and what ever I ever wanted, quit rapping and just do nothing but watch tv and fuck hookers the rest of my life.
    test
  7. Young B-Will

Young B-Will The young 512 Don

trick ass nigga..pay hookers..no sir
    test
  8. Parental_Advisory

Parental_Advisory Click Click Pow

Depending on my label, I'd prolly still be broke...

Unless I was on Koch...6 dollars every album sold X 1 million albums sold = RETIREMENT BITCHES!
    test
  9. MC Toothpick

MC Toothpick '00 Veteran

I'll assume I'd get a dollar per CD, straight up (after all was paid back)

So if I sold EXACTLY 1,000,000 copies, I'd make EXACTLY $1,000,000.

After the taxes, I'd be left with roughly $600,000

I would take $400,000 and put it in the bank so it will grow off interest

I'd take the $200,000 that I didn't put in the bank and first buy a nice ass car. Nothing crazy, but something real nice.

I'd prolly buy the 2005 Chrysler 300 C. After taxes it would cost roughly $30,000.
    [​IMG]

I'd then put some rims on it. Why? Cause I'd be a big time rapper and people would expect me to be riding clean. It's part of the image.

I wouldn't need to put a system in the car, because the car comes with a sick as system with some thump. You can read about it here. (http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Drives/FullTests/articleId=102711/pageId=59934)

I'd get these rims, which cost $1,765, and are meant for Chrysler 300 C's. They are 22 inch (the biggest you can put on a car like a 300C). They look nice (http://www.custom-wheels-car-rims.com/Store_Detail.cfm?ID=137732&InfoID=4134&ShowLarge=True)

After all of this, I would have roughly $168,000 (plus $400,000 in the bank gaining interest).

I'd then plan to buy an apartment (I don't have kids, so why copp a house). I'd buy one in outside of NYC since it's in the center of the Entertainment business, and that's what I'd be in, so it'd be close to the studio, record label location, etc.

I'd lay down $100,000 (max) for one.

I'd take the $68,000, put $50,000 of it back into the bank with intentions for it to grow, and then take the $18,000 out as fun money.

The 450,000 in the bank would keep growing, I'd be living off the interest. I'd have a nice car. A nice apartment that would be growing in value as an investment.

Life would be good.

LOL @ how detailed I made my shit. I'm sick tonight so I got nothing better to do.
    test
  10. RedMaster

^yea hah very laid out
    test
  11. bigcfk24

bigcfk24 New Member

lol @ The

How come most of y'all aren't even considering making a second album.
    test
  12. GTDProductions

GTDProductions Aye

million to save to buy beats for me, cause you know i need that neptune and timbo sound right so that like 300 right there
    test
  13. I would save all of my label money...put aside half of my show / touring money, and have fun with 50 percent of my show money.
    test
  14. TheNotoryousOne

TheNotoryousOne Grown Ass Man

The first thing I'd do is pay off my student loans. I'd worry about the rest later.
    test
  15. Parental_Advisory

Parental_Advisory Click Click Pow

I'd get outta debt then call up my former snake ass homeboys and be like "Remember when we used to be cool till y'all fucked me over? Well I just called to say...I'M RICH BIATCH! KING THE RINGS!" then proceed to find them all and smack 'em in their fake faces with a wad of cash
    test
  16. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

i'd buy two cars, one for my mom and one for my dad, probably cop like a $250,000 dollar house, spend a few g's on my wardrobe and ice, then bank the rest which would be around $600,000.
    test
  17. rgct2

rgct2 New Member

fuck you nigga
    test
  18. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

That would work if labels didnt sign artists to a certain amount of albums before you can quit homie
    test
  19. FaceLess

FaceLess jook is my dad..

id buy my moms a house and a new car........Give each of my brothers a 50 g's

Buy me a crib and a whip....and i'd be done...........making album 2
    test
  20. kyza soza

kyza soza This way up.

I'd go out scarface style.

jp, i'd be the same as GTDProductions
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.