If You Wear The Right Clothes, You Can Get Chose With Your Mouth Closed

Discussion in 'Man Enough' started by Lost Prophet, Jun 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lost Prophet

Lost Prophet 11/04/2000 - 06/19/2009

How vital do you think gear is when it comes to stepping to a female? Do you think it's as important as what you say, or does it just compliment your game?

Also, what's your style?

Are you into baggy jeans, air forces and big ass t-shirts... you on some grown man shit.. or what. How would you describe your clothing style?
    test
  2. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Gear is important... women like style and fashion... and gear can say a lot about who you are as a person, your interests or your station in life.

But I don't think that it completely subverts game... you still have to have an ill mouthpiece... because if you say the wrong thing to the wrong woman, you can get shut down with the quickness... sometimes, if you're pretty or famous enough, it doesn't matter, but if you're average dude, then game, gear, money, etc... all of that is important.
    test
  3. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

yeah, its somewhat dependent on the girl your stepping too

i know a few really down to earth girls who could give a fuck less what your wearing and actually look down on "fashionable" people. its really funny watching them shut down rich well dressed kids at bars n shit

but on the flip side in school i discovered that a suit an tie attracts a completely diff breed that requires a certain dress code for, like teachers, business analysts an shit.

i dont really have a set answer, but regardless i find just bein comfortable an me works best, if i try for something (style of clothes or w/e) that isnt natural for me it doesnt work to well.

my style varies i guess, i really like a classy look but cant really afford it at the moment but im working on expanding my selection. so my most common style atm is non flashy baggy clothes, i like the fit of urbane style but hate most the color scheme an pics that get used, its some serious cornball shit these days.
    so plain jeans, not too baggy cuz shit looks ridiculous but not tight by any means either & plain colored shirts, sometimes with pics if its somethin really good. plus skate shoes an a black rds fitted usually
    test
  4. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

yea i usually like to dress real casual,like if im just running errands around the house i wear just white t shirts and like basketball shorts(except not that short lmao)
    but if im actually planning to go out then ill usually wear one of my newer shirts,but i still usually prefer comfortable T-shirts...
    what makes me reason against dressing up is that i see other guys with a similar style(more casual)that pull some that i would be good with myself...
    so i really dont like thinking to change up my dress style for anyone....
    test
  5. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

Different clothes for different females. I've had females come up to me when I'm wearing jogging bottoms who wouldn't be anywhere near when I rock the shirt and tie.
    test
  6. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

^^malicious liez

good old jeans and a shirt does the trick with almost all women tbh...just standart shit..just be nice to her..give her compliments and flowers the first time you speak to her and you re absolutely on the safe side.
    test
  7. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

A lot of females feel like you're more on their level if you're dressed like they would dress, and they're more open to you. I'm talking about girls coming up and talking to me, not me approaching them.
    test
  8. Matters_In_Grey

Matters_In_Grey Opinionated Asshole

Wow, my swag must be wack. I always had to approach the female, no matter what. Shit would be awkward if she approach you unless she does something by accident on purpose to get your attention.
    test
  9. Leatherface

Leatherface New Member

Most times you will have to approach the female.. but I think dude meant 'chose' as in she's giving you signals beforehand that she's cool for you to approach her. Smiling, playing with her hair, all that shit.
    test
  10. Matters_In_Grey

Matters_In_Grey Opinionated Asshole

I was replying to dude name cunny.
    test
  11. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Nah, "chose" is some pimp terminology... step your game up.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.