"If you think I'm gay confront me, I'll kill you" - Lil' Wayne

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Wigger Walter, Nov 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wigger Walter

Wigger Walter New Member

Come on Oz, go tell Weezy he's gay [funny]

Have a grill full of bullet holes [funny]
    test
  2. p4ct

p4ct New Member

when did he say that?
    test
  3. hiphop4govener2

hiphop4govener2 Active Member

Wayne's like 5'4 on a good day right?
    test
  4. Wigger Walter

Wigger Walter New Member

How does height have anything to do with someone killing another man?

He said this in a new interview in some magazine.... it's on some website i forgot what it is.... i'll try finding it again tho.
    test
  5. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

fuck outta here

after i get pass his body guards

i'd look that foo right in the eye

and call him a flamin faggot

and stand there and watch him do nothin

wayne is a bitch
    test
  6. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

^^ you know him huh?
    test
  7. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

i know that nigga kisses men

u defendin him?
    test
  8. Wigger Walter

Wigger Walter New Member

That photo was fucked with, they put baby in that picture he wasn't in the original picture so Weezy wasn't kissing no one in that shit. Besdies, you wouldn't do shit to Weezy F. Baby unless you sniped him, I doubt you'd do that too.
    test
  9. Living HeLL

Living HeLL real nigga shit

yo real wrap he's a fuckin faggot...talkin about how he'd kill somebody...that pussy wouldnt step on ants...and even if he did have the balls to do some shit like that...he would fuck his whole career up...merkin somebody because they called him gay...hahahahaaaa that niggas back is against the wall now manhood on the line...he'll say ne thing to get that respect back...fuck wayne i'd slap that nigga just for callin baby his pop...how you gonna call a nigga 6-7 yrs older then you that was fuckin the shit outta your mother and suppose to be your boy "dad"...and his real father is deceased...nigga has no respect...i'd throw that lil bitch in traffic...and all you muthafuckas defendin him are faggots as well
    test
  10. Wigger Walter

Wigger Walter New Member

How am I a faggot for defending him? You're the faggot fantasizing about laying hands on him [funny]

You wouldn't do shit to him. You actin all hard and shit on the internet [funny] UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

For real, you call him gay I know weezy would pistol smack you.
    test
  11. Living HeLL

look @ this homo cock sucka runnin to his defence...wayne aint shit but a pussy with alot of money...that pays video directors to make him look tough...everybody on the net aint a sweet tooth like you...some niggas do real shit...wtf@ you defendin this nigga like he gives two fucks about you ne way...the way yall defendin him we could start a gay parade in this bitch
    test
  12. Metaphoracle

Metaphoracle Blunted on the MV-8000

I'd kick the shit outta Lil Wayne, small ass little faggot
    test
  13. Living HeLL

this my lil pony muthafucka dawg you dunno shit about me...acttin hard on the net??...nigga you aint seen hard fuck the net...see my on the block...but ne way you defendin a man that kissed a man...im talkin bout how i'd go upside his head...your on his dick aint you a lil old for that??...you listen to rap music lookin for role models and father figures nigga man up...waynes a pussy and your the bitch runnin behind carryin his pads when his monthly hits...fuck you nigga
    test
  14. fishyfishy

fishyfishy Active Member

1st round TKO rite there^
    test
  15. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

damn wigger walter hop off the nigga wayne dick for a second u groupie ....it's been proven them niggaz kissed on 106th and park b4...so quit copping pleas for homos....
    test
  16. Sparticus2

Sparticus2 New Member

Hahaha seriously, enough said...
    test
  17. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

between the gunit dickriding and how infatuated u are with wayne i'm starting to think u gay for real....the shit u type is on some real homo shit, always has been and probably always will be
    test
  18. Sparticus2

Sparticus2 New Member

Dude, they admitted that they do that sh1t regularly, and tried to justify it by saying that Baby is basically Wayne's father, even though he is 6 years older than him and not related in any way, by blood or otherwise. I don't care how close two men are, if they kiss eachother on the lips, they are fukking homos, that is all there is to it. Maybe I will give them bi-sexual, but no hetero-sexual man kisses another man almost his age on the lips....
    test
  19. fishyfishy

fishyfishy Active Member

cheek is ok for some cultures but lips...nahh. i never saw this kiss on 106, wuz it on lips for real or cheek?
    test
  20. Sparticus2

Sparticus2 New Member

Right... but since kissin even on the cheek by same-sex isn't really part of our culture, so it's not like they could use that as a semi-excuse. There is no excuse.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.